OoOh - My Pumpkin Patch Catalogue

Old February 21st 04, 07:42 AM
melbgal1

Default OoOh - My Pumpkin Patch Catalogue

just arrived.
OOOh - looking at all the pretty, pretty girl stuff, i'm thinking "I
hope it's a Girl !" )

The boy's stuff ( in baby wear ) is just 'okay'.

www.pumpkinpatch.com.au

( available also in NZ, the UK and the US )

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004
Old February 21st 04, 08:05 AM
Leanne

just arrived.
OOOh - looking at all the pretty, pretty girl stuff, i'm thinking "I
hope it's a Girl !" )

The boy's stuff ( in baby wear ) is just 'okay'.

www.pumpkinpatch.com.au

Pumpkin Patch is eviiiiiiiiiil! lol

so is ebay! lol

Old February 21st 04, 10:05 AM
Maggie

melbgal1 spake thusly

just arrived.
OOOh - looking at all the pretty, pretty girl stuff, i'm thinking "I
hope it's a Girl !" )

The boy's stuff ( in baby wear ) is just 'okay'.

LOL!

Mine just arrived today as well (NZ), and I showed the pink stuff to DH
and said "thank god we're having a boy!"

If you don't like pink, your wee girl would be nekkid if you were buying
from PP!

--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old February 21st 04, 12:25 PM
Carol Ann

:: just arrived.
:: OOOh - looking at all the pretty, pretty girl stuff, i'm thinking "I
:: hope it's a Girl !" )
::
:: The boy's stuff ( in baby wear ) is just 'okay'.
::
::
:: www.pumpkinpatch.com.au

I just HAD to order a catalogue. I can see having a daughter is going to
mean working for the rest of my life!

~Carol Ann

Old February 21st 04, 08:16 PM
Chotii

"Maggie" wrote in message
melbgal1 spake thusly

just arrived.
OOOh - looking at all the pretty, pretty girl stuff, i'm thinking "I
hope it's a Girl !" )

The boy's stuff ( in baby wear ) is just 'okay'.

LOL!

Mine just arrived today as well (NZ), and I showed the pink stuff to DH
and said "thank god we're having a boy!"

If you don't like pink, your wee girl would be nekkid if you were buying
from PP!

Well, I hate pink, and I loathe pastels, but I did like the rose print
all-in-one. But I can never bring myself to pay that kind of price for an
item of baby clothing, so it doesn't matter.

--angela

Old February 21st 04, 08:33 PM
A&G&K

"Chotii" wrote in message

Well, I hate pink, and I loathe pastels, but I did like the rose print
all-in-one. But I can never bring myself to pay that kind of price for an
item of baby clothing, so it doesn't matter.

--angela

I'm with you on the price (although I'm rather partial to hot pink myself).
I don't bother looking in the PP shops anymore because I find even the sale
items overpriced (even though some of them are really gorgeous).
Could possibly have a good drool over the catalogue though ....

Amanda

Old February 21st 04, 09:37 PM
Maggie

Chotii spake thusly

"Maggie" wrote in message

If you don't like pink, your wee girl would be nekkid if you were buying
from PP!

Well, I hate pink, and I loathe pastels, but I did like the rose print
all-in-one. But I can never bring myself to pay that kind of price for an
item of baby clothing, so it doesn't matter.

I might buy one or two items from PP, perhaps once I go on maternity
leave. Looks like we have most of the basics just by getting
hand-me-downs and buying second-hand stuff online - it's great!
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old February 22nd 04, 02:34 AM
Daye

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:05:10 +1300, Maggie
wrote:

If you don't like pink, your wee girl would be nekkid if you were buying
from PP!

You just buy boy clothes. It is what I did with DD.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old February 22nd 04, 04:00 AM
Leanne

I just HAD to order a catalogue. I can see having a daughter is going to
mean working for the rest of my life!

Cute stuff huh!

I love how on the tags it says 'made downunder'

I have sooooo much PP stuff.... i don't know what I am going to do with it
all!

Leanne

Old February 22nd 04, 06:41 AM
Taniwha grrrl

"Leanne" wrote in message

I just HAD to order a catalogue. I can see having a

daughter is going to
mean working for the rest of my life!

Cute stuff huh!

I love how on the tags it says 'made downunder'

I have sooooo much PP stuff.... i don't know what I am

going to do with it
all!

My house in PP central, Lydia has an outfit I bought for
Tessa from PP 12 years ago, it's been through 6 girls now
and is still in good nick. I got my catalogue last week but
have had no phone line or internet connection to put an
order in until today. I'm planning to go to the store though
in a few weeks and they always have more choice there, Seth
is such a tall kid I prefer trying clothes on him than
ordering through the catalogue. I love their bed linen too.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.