Vitamin Supplements In A Liquid World

Old January 19th 08, 04:43 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Vitamin Supplements In A Liquid World

Every day, it seems like we are living in an increasingly liquid
world. I'm not preaching against the evils of alcohol or for a new era
of prohibition that will save us from sin and politicians. After all,
water is also a liquid, and it rarely inflicts us with either sin or
politicians.

But we do expect everything to be excruciatingly easy these days, so
liquid is the operating system of choice.

No time to eat? Grab a liquid breakfast and run. Why tie a knot in the
umbilical chord connecting your bed to your desk? If you can find a
long enough straw, just start slurping as you rise from bed, and smack
your lips to the last drop as you whiz out the front door. Bye.

Remember when soap came in bars? Solid bars? Sorry, I guess I'm
showing my age. Now everybody uses liquid soap. Yesterday I reached
for the soap. No, wait. I reached for the hand cream. Or was it the
soap? But what if it is the hand cream? Soap or hand cream? Which is
which?

People used to nail siding onto the exterior of their homes. Now they
just spray on "liquid siding". It comes in three tasty flavors:
siding, ceramic and stucco. Yum.

And now they've taken my little vitamin supplement pills and liquefied
them, too.

"Hold on just a minute. How do you know they liquefied the vitamin
pills?"

Who said that?

"Are vitamins naturally solid? Or are they naturally liquid?"

Uh. I had to admit that I probably would not recognize a vitamin if I
bumped into it in the street ... in which case I have a hunch it might
be too big to swallow. Say, who is this?

"Where do you think vitamins come from, anyway?"

I always assumed they came from the back of the corner store in a
small town in Indiana, but upon reflection, I suspect they might come
from oranges and fish and

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Hum...929/25514.html