Ping da Pinocchio a Montlban

Old November 23rd 03, 08:26 PM
Kane

Default Ping da Pinocchio a Montlban

"Ricardo Montalban" wrote in message news:c2tpcGphY2s=.752171e9c735d10ced88c81e33a9d4f ...
Kane wrote:

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:32:22 -0500 (EST), "Ricardo Montalban"
wrote:

On 26 Oct 2003, Kane wrote:

Too many Bigots?.

Kane

Interesting. Check to see if the numbers of crime go up with them?

They go up of course. The more bigots the more bigotry. The more
bigotry the more crime. It's been a constant for centuries. I would
have thought everyone knew that.

Did you ask for some reason?

LidoKane

Hey genius, we've been waiting for your source for this claim for

almost
a month. What's wrong, bitch? You make bold statements, but cannot

back
them up. Where's the proof? I'm still waiting for you to disclose

the
source of your assertion that "more bigotry" begets "more crime".

Please
ensure that your source is neutral and credible, and not more of your
stupid rambling.

Just to refresh your memory:

http://www.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=...8373.cotse.net

May I assist: http://tinyurl.com/w68b

Corinthian Leather?

I taut I taw a puddy cat....R R R R R

Kane

Nice diversion;

I know. It's my usual response to nitwits that want proof I have
toenails.

now where's the empirical source for your assertion,
idiot?

Up your White Mountain Cloaca...why do you ask?

Surely you weren't just running your mouth, were you?

Sure I was. That's the fun of this forum.

So what is it you think YOU are doing?

The hatred of other peoples because of their perceived differences
such as color, size, speech, religion, job, income level, is so
commonly known as being a root of violence and excuse for violence I'm
surprized you haven't heard the sound of most on these ngs ROTFLTAO at
you.

But then it's not too terribly hard to see what's up with you.

Let's see
the source.

Let's see you kiss my ass.

Richardo the Diddlywad Onanistic Necrophile.... R R R R

Kane
Old November 24th 03, 12:02 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Ricardo Montalban" wrote in message
news:c2tpcGphY2s=.75248c76122a894d0af1ca7e68c7fc2d @1069630141.cotse.net...

wrote:

On 26 Oct 2003, Kane wrote:

[...]

http://www.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=...cGphY2s%3D.a20

5b61fcc676b746776c110d93adf77%401067228373.cotse.n et

[...]

Judging by your frustrated response, I see you DON'T have a source.

Does common knowledge have a URL?

So you really WERE just talking out of your well-loosened ass.

What is this fixation with your family's country of origin?

Thanks for clearing that up for us (a month later).

You on a schedule?

It really explains a lot about the rest of what you post here.

In what way?