FAO Nikki (Hunter and Luke)

Old July 30th 03, 02:37 PM
Astromum

Default FAO Nikki (Hunter and Luke)

Sue wrote:
How are you Nikki? Did you get moved or in the process? I have missed you
and was wondering where you had gotten off to. )
--
Sue
mom to three girls

She posted a message on mkb today, I've taken the liberty of
cutting and pasting its contents he

Well, we are finally moved. We hit some snags and it took longer then
expected but we are in the new house now and life is good. I weaned Luke.
He asked for num-nums often at first and actually still does on occasion but
was not ever upset when I said they were all gone. To be honest Hunter
looked more shocked then Luke, Lol. Luke will sometimes teases about it --
very cute. I feel good about the 26 months he nursed, that he will have
good memories of it, and that the end was not traumatic even though he would
have continued on longer I'm sure. I was definitely ready to move on and
have been enjoying this new non-nursing phase of our relationship.

Thank you to the group. I may pop in from time to time but will probably no
longer be a regular member I've been reading consistently for four years
while nursing my boys. There is a wealth of information here that I have
benefited from!!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 30th 03, 05:16 PM
Nikki

Sue wrote:
How are you Nikki? Did you get moved or in the process? I have
missed you and was wondering where you had gotten off to. )

Hi!!! We are great. The house is fantastic. There is so much more space
and being in town is awesome. We were homelss for a month, which was about
three weeks longer then we anticipated but now that we are in it seems worth
the wait/stress, Lol. Being away from their dad so much was hard on the
kids, especially Hunter. He sticks to him like glue now :-) They are both
so happy that we are all together again. They started the new daycare this
week. Other then Luke being a holy terror at naptime on the first day that
seems to be going really well, which is a relief as that was a big concern
of mine. Thanks for asking...and where is everyone at around here???

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old July 31st 03, 04:02 PM
Sue

I'm glad everyting went well for you. Where did you stay when you were
without a house? What did you end up doing with the boys while you moved?
Did your Aunt come? Are you done unpacking yet ;o)

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. We have been hit with some
nasty trolls and I think the regulars are laying low. Hopefully they will go
away and play with someone else and leave us alone though.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Old August 1st 03, 05:07 AM
Nikki

Sue wrote:
I'm glad everyting went well for you. Where did you stay when you were
without a house? What did you end up doing with the boys while you
moved? Did your Aunt come? Are you done unpacking yet ;o)

The boys and I stayed with my aunt. It is a little over 200 miles from
here. Steve stayed here at a combination of places until he could get into
the house. I did leave the boys with my aunt for a couple of nights. I had
to do it on two different occasions actually. They did really really well
with it! I have some unpacking left to do but not much! I expect I'll get
it done this weekend, then it is dh's turn to tackle is garage. I'll have
to take the kids out somewhere as they don't give him a minutes peace. Now
he knows how I felt when they were babies, lol.

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. We have been hit with
some nasty trolls

Gosh I noticed. How disappointing....they'll disappear eventually. I'm
glad you are hanging in there!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)