Casting twin boys ($400) per day per twin LOS ANGELES

Old November 21st 06, 12:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
nik venet

Default Casting twin boys ($400) per day per twin LOS ANGELES

Hi,

I'm making a music video for a French folk artist. I'm looking to cast
twin boys 9 to 14 years old.

This is in the Los Angeles area, shooting the first week of December.
Paying 400 per kid per day.

Please contact me via email:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Old February 12th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Matchy

On 20 Nov 2006 15:08:18 -0800, "nik venet" wrote:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Appreciate the info. We've had numerous casting calls requests. I
immediately stopped going after the first visit sounded like a
marketing scheme to get kids to enroll in fee-based training classes.
Could you advise the parents here how to validate legitimate talent
agencies? Is there an industry watchdog of some sort? A website
perhaps? Thanks.
Old February 21st 07, 09:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Pepe Papon

On 20 Nov 2006 15:08:18 -0800, "nik venet" wrote:

Hi,

I'm making a music video for a French folk artist. I'm looking to cast
twin boys 9 to 14 years old.

This is in the Los Angeles area, shooting the first week of December.
Paying 400 per kid per day.

Please contact me via email:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Nik Venet? Is that your real name? The famous songwriter/record
producer Nik Venet passed away several years ago. Could there really
be another one?
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Potty training advice sought for twin boys Larry General 8 November 18th 06 04:34 PM
Why boys really are in a crisis Dusty Child Support 0 July 10th 06 07:17 AM
snotty 6 year old Deanna General 39 May 15th 04 12:45 AM
Girls Don't Deserve Any Unfair Advantages Over Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fair For All General 0 April 13th 04 05:26 PM
My Wish Fair For All General 25 April 8th 04 05:33 PM