Obama signs Executive Order creating White House Council on Women and Girls - mass arrests of males to begin at dawn.

Old March 14th 09, 09:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

Default Obama signs Executive Order creating White House Council on Women and Girls - mass arrests of males to begin at dawn.

It won't be long now till we see mass arrests of males for the crime of
being male. Divorced fathers will be the first to go as the government
already believes that they are violent, societal deviants for wanting to be
a part of their children's lives.

Lock 'n load, fellas, here they come!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29640901/

Ron Edmonds
President Barack Obama signs an Executive Order creating the White House
Council on Women and Girls.
March 11, 2009

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama invoked his grandmother, his single
mother and his two young daughters on Wednesday in creating a White House
panel to advise him on issues facing women and girls.

Obama, standing with prominent members of his administration and with his
wife sitting nearby, signed an executive order creating an
across-the-government council designed to help Cabinet agencies and
departments collaborate on ways to make sure women were provided
opportunities offered to men.

"I sign this order not just as president, but also as a son, a grandson, a
husband and a father, because growing up, I saw my mother put herself
through school to follow her passion for helping others," Obama said. "But I
also saw how she struggled to raise me and my sister on her own, worrying
about how she would pay the bills, educate herself and provide for us."
Story continues below ?

Obama made special mention of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who stood near him
at the East Room event, calling her an example for women who struggle to
break barriers. He also noted that he had the privilege of participating in
an "historic campaign with an historic candidate who we now have the
privilege of calling 'madame secretary.'"

He said he signed the order to honor all the women who came before him, such
as his grandmother who was a bank vice president but was denied promotions
because of her gender. He said the fight for gender equality is far from
over.

"Now, it's up to us to carry on that hope, to ensure that our daughters and
granddaughters have no limits on their greatness, no obstacles to their
achievements, that they have opportunities that their mothers, their
grandmother and great-grandmothers never dreamed of," Obama said.

He also said his own experiences with the women in his life reflect the
challenges of all women.

"I've seen it in Michelle, the rock of the Obama family, juggling work and
parenting with more skill and grace than anybody that I know. But I also saw
how it tore at her at times. How sometimes, when she was with the girls, she
was worried about work; when she was at work, she worried about the girls."

Obama cited statistic to back up his case: Women earn just 78 cents for
every dollar men make; 1 in 4 women still experiences domestic violence;
women are 49 percent of the work force but only 3 percent of Fortune 500
chiefs.

Obama named senior adviser Valerie Jarrett - herself a single mother - to
head the group, which would include Cabinet secretaries and other
administration officials. White House aide Tina Tchen would run its
day-to-day operations.

"The council is going to examine all the programs at the federal level that
touch on women and girls and we're going to work to coordinate and make sure
that each of those programs is doing everything that it could do to help
support women and girls," Jarrett told NBC News after the event.

An all-star group was present at the signing, including: First Lady Michelle
Obama; Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas; Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif.; WNBA
player Lisa Leslie; Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan;
Attorney General Eric Holder; and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.

The announcement was part of the administration's push to mark Women's
History Month.

Later Wednesday at the State Department, first lady Michelle Obama joined
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to present the department's Award for
International Women of Courage to seven female activists from Afghanistan,
Guatemala, Iraq, Malaysia, Niger, Russia and Uzbekistan who have fought to
end discrimination and inequality.

"I know a little a bit about the role that Michelle Obama is filling now and
I have to say that in a very short time she has through her grace and her
wisdom become an inspiration to women and girls not only in the United
States but around the world," the former first lady said by way of
introduction.

Mrs. Obama returned the compliment, thanking Clinton her service and
dedication to improving living conditions for women and girls.
"As women, we must stand up for ourselves," she said. "As women, we must
stand up for reach other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all."

Advocates praised the new panel. The National Women's Law Center applauded
the move but added that more needed to be done. California first lady Maria
Shriver, who is working with the Center for American Progress on a report on
women's issues, said the move was a reminder that "we are now what I like to
call 'a woman's nation."'

Old March 15th 09, 10:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Dusty" wrote in message
[...]

Great! Now he's finally going to fight for post-conception choice for men.

"Now, it's up to us to carry on that hope, to ensure that our daughters
and granddaughters have no limits on their greatness, no obstacles to
their achievements, that they have opportunities that their mothers, their
grandmother and great-grandmothers never dreamed of," Obama said.

He also said his own experiences with the women in his life reflect the
challenges of all women.

"I've seen it in Michelle, the rock of the Obama family, juggling work and
parenting with more skill and grace than anybody that I know. But I also
saw how it tore at her at times. How sometimes, when she was with the
girls, she was worried about work; when she was at work, she worried about
the girls."

Obama cited statistic to back up his case: Women earn just 78 cents for
every dollar men make;

I wonder how many of them were FORCED to work for such salary.

[...]

And Men's History Month? Oh, wait a minute, we don't have that.........
yet. Remember, Obama's "fight for gender equality is far from over".

Later Wednesday at the State Department, first lady Michelle Obama joined
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to present the department's Award for
International Women of Courage to seven female activists from Afghanistan,
Guatemala, Iraq, Malaysia, Niger, Russia and Uzbekistan who have fought to
end discrimination and inequality.

"Niger", my favorite one.

[...]

But not for long because Obama's "fight for gender equality" is going to
change that.