Multilingual animated book for kids

Old October 3rd 12, 02:01 PM posted to misc.kids
Sarah Scott

Default Multilingual animated book for kids

Hello!

My name is Sarah Scott, and Iım working on a project I think you'll
love.

Iım creating a multilingual, interactive childrenıs book app for the
iPad called The Miniature Polar Bear, about a little boy who finds a
smaller-than-life polar bear under his bed. He tries to care for it *
and gets into all sorts of trouble in the process.

The Miniature Polar Bear will feature touch-based animations, sound
effects, original music as well as text and narration in multiple
languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese and Xhosa. It's
designed to be fun to read (and listen to!) for kids of all ages,
assist with literacy and assist kids in multilingual environments.

This is a huge undertaking and I've put up an Indiegogo campaign to
help raise the funds to finish it. I'd greatly appreciate if you'd
take a look and share it if you like it:
http://www.indiegogo.com/miniature-polar-bear

Every little but helps!

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,