Optimized Nutrition for Kids

Old August 18th 03, 12:46 PM
Sabine Fleschutz

Default Optimized Nutrition for Kids

Children are exposed to particular demands through the highly taxing process
of growth and through increasing burdens in school and leisure time.

Their basic diet often does not fully cover children's requirements and gaps
quickly open up in their nutritional supply that can impair growth, the
ability to concentrate and the immune system. What child does eat enough
fruits, vegetables, and salads? Children continue to prefer sweets, fast
food and sweet drinks to the so called "healthy foods".

And - let's face it - why should they behave differently in this respect
than we grown-ups?

However, since the basis for health in adulthood is set during childhood and
adolescence, optimal nutrition for our children plays a highly important
role. This, as it does for grown-ups, consists of two components:

- a basic nutrition which is as balanced as possible
- an effective and safe nutritional supplementation to close the gaps and
optimize the basic nutrition

Better health, fewer diseases, better concentration and achievement at
school, and stable growth of bones are only a few of the advantages of an
optimized nutrition. As adults, we are responsible to provide our kids with
this.

http://www.wellness-shop24.com/?TP=1...Code=0104PC019

When there are questions you can ask me.
Sabine

Old August 18th 03, 10:34 PM
Jeff Utz

If you look at the URL, the end of the URL is a marketing code. They are
paying this person to advertise for them (probably a bounty for each sale).

Stop spamming us.

(Advertising deleted. Notice how nothing of value is left.)

Jeff