Inexpensive Holiday sites or brochures

Old January 10th 04, 02:50 PM
Colette Collopy

Default Inexpensive Holiday sites or brochures

You are one lucky so-and-so, Kilkenny is lovely.
Enjoy Col x
"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Colette Collopy wrote in message ...

Wow, Dennis, you from Ireland???? What part?? I am from Co. Wicklow
originally but living in UK at the moment. Miss home sooooo much. Was

there
last July touring Limerick, Co Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny and had a fab
time.

I am English and I live in rural Kilkenny.
Won't be long before the sheep are back in the field and I'll have
neighbours again.

Dennis

Old January 10th 04, 03:11 PM
Tiffany

Dennis Here youreply
wrote in message ...

Tiffany wrote in message ...

Thanks Dennis! And I will keep that offer in mind..... you don't mind
children do you? lol

The more the merrier.
I have a heap coming today because it was Freddie's eigth birthday
yesterday!

Dennis

Don't worry, I only got one and she is old enough to baby-sit Freddie! lol
Freddie would probably adore her. Have fun today!

Old January 10th 04, 10:43 PM
Tiffany

Dennis Here youreply
wrote in message ...

Tiffany wrote in message ...

Thanks Dennis! And I will keep that offer in mind..... you don't mind
children do you? lol

The more the merrier.
I have a heap coming today because it was Freddie's eigth birthday
yesterday!

Dennis

Wow.... I am checking out this hostelling site (or sites) and I could stay
in Thailand for 10 American dollars a night. Now in Japan it would cost
about $40. Maybe you can answer something for me..... do you get a
membership for each country or does the membership include any international
hostel listed on that site?

Old January 11th 04, 11:00 AM
Dennis Here

Tiffany wrote in message

Wow.... I am checking out this hostelling site (or sites) and I could stay
in Thailand for 10 American dollars a night. Now in Japan it would cost
about $40. Maybe you can answer something for me..... do you get a
membership for each country or does the membership include any

international
hostel listed on that site?

In theory, one membership covers all and there is a free night when you fill
a card with "stamped" visits. In practice some claim to only be affiliated
and not part of the overall set up. Some will let you book the next one in
advance and some don't.
In practice, have the first night or two booked in advance and then go
wherever your fancy takes you. Really popular places do get fully booked
early though whilst some have a free for all only on the day you want to
stay with no pre-booking.

Dennis

Baby Sites melbgal1 Pregnancy 3 February 1st 04 01:17 AM
Remedies for Denial of Holiday Visitation Wizardlaw Single Parents 2 January 21st 04 06:33 PM
Opinions on holiday travel when not feeling well? Jill Pregnancy 6 December 7th 03 10:03 PM