Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

Old August 7th 07, 01:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

Default http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailycourier/news/connellsville/s_351943.html

On Aug 7, 7:46 am, " krp" wrote:
"buttmonkey" wrote in message

ups.com...

WHY DID YOU MOLEST HER DANNY? Children NEVER lie about sexual
abuse.
Come on now, relax, I can see that vein bumping in your temple kennie

The old X-ray vision buttmonkey? WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Getting back to you college decree's, where did you say they are from
kennie?

But BUTTMONKEY - WHY did Danny molest the little girl?

You first kennie, did you know this guy?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dail.../s_351943.html
Subscribe Now || Contact Staff || Tuesday, August 7, 2007 || Terms of
Service
Back to headlines
Larger text Smaller text
Counselor held for court in fraud
By By Judy Kroeger
Saturday, July 9, 2005
All charges were held to court Friday against a Connellsville man
accused of working as a children's mental health counselor while
lacking the required credentials.
Leon Edward Shal Jr., 60, of South Eighth Street, faces charges of
complicity, Medicaid fraud, theft by deception and insurance fraud.
The state Attorney General's Office filed the charges, following more
than a year of investigation of Shal's employment at two counseling
centers.
story continues below

Shal will face a court arraignment in Fayette County at a later date.
At Shal's preliminary hearing yesterday before Magisterial District
Judge Ronald Haggerty, prosecution witnesses testified that Shal
worked as a member of the therapeutic support staff at Connellsville
Counseling and Psychological Services between April 20, 2000, and Feb.
19, 2003, and at Alliance Health Wraparound Inc. in Uniontown between
Feb. 25 and Sept. 26, 2003.
The defense called no witnesses.
Shal's duties involved counseling young people one-on-one. Therapeutic
support staff members are only allowed to counsel children
individually, not in groups.
According to police criminal complaints filed by the state Attorney
General, on more than one occasion Shal counseled more than one child
at a time, including trips to a bowling alley, and billed
Connellsville Counseling for the dual treatment.
All the children received Medicaid, with payments made to
Connellsville Counseling and Alliance Health through Value Behavioral
Health of Pennsylvania Inc. The payments totaled $153,103.
Additionally, Shal's positions required that he have a bachelor's
degree. When he applied for the jobs, Shal listed a bachelor of arts
in criminology received in 1986 from Shaftesbury University in London
on his resume. The British university is not accredited.
Prosecutor Jeff Baxter called Timothy Thompson, assistant director of
admissions for the University of Pittsburgh, who reviews foreign-
education credentials for Pitt as an expert witness to testify about
the validity of Shal's diploma.
Thompson said that Shaftesbury is not "recognized," which is the
European equivalent of America's "accredited" designation. Although
stopping short of calling Shaftesbury a diploma mill, Thompson said
that as far as his research could determine, Shaftesbury has no
campus, just an office.
Brian Aston, attorney for Shal, asked when Thompson researched
Shaftesbury University. Thompson replied he had checked the
university's status in December, at the request of the Attorney
General's Office.
Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,
testified that he contacted Shaftesbury on Thursday and said he wanted
a degree in criminology. He was told that it would cost $1,300 --
transcripts included, no class work required.
Roxanne Mongeluzzo, co-owner of Connellsville Counseling, testified
that she was involved in Shal's hiring and that prior to a state audit
in 2002, requested copies of diplomas from all the company's
employees. Mongeluzzo said that she did not call Shaftesbury
University to verify the diploma.
The diploma contains two misspellings.
Baxter, the prosecutor, asked Mongeluzzo if she would have hired him
if she'd had information that his degree was invalid.
"I couldn't have," she replied.
Regarding Shal allegedly treating more than one child at a time in
violation of state regulations, Mongeluzzo replied that she had never
seen billing for more than one child at a time.
On questioning by Shal's attorney, Mongeluzzo testified that some of
the children had problems with socialization and anger management and
that bowling could have been therapeutic. Shal did not diagnose or
write treatment plans for the children.
She said the bowling league was "an incentive to cooperate with their
treatment plan" and that a newspaper article praising the league "made
them proud." It also alerted officials to the possibility that Shal
was breaking the law by treating more than one child at a time.
Baxter asked if Mongeluzzo was aware that Shal was submitting bills
for times that the children were bowling.
"No," she replied.
Phil Dorazio, director of Alliance Health Wraparound -- where Shal
worked from Feb. 25 to Sept. 26, 2003 -- testified that he had hired
Shal based on his more than three years' experience at Connellsville
Counseling. He said having a diploma -- or 60 credits of work toward a
diploma -- remains a state requirement for technical support staff.
Baxter asked if Dorazio would have hired Shal if he had known Shal's
diploma was not valid.
"No," he replied.
The audit of Alliance Health's records by Wojtowich, of the Attorney
General's Office, did not indicate that Shal ever treated two children
at once and billed for dual services while employed there.
Aston argued that his client is innocent of fraud because
Connellsville Counseling chose to bill Value Behavioral Health for
Shal's services. The attorney said although Shal's positions did
require a bachelor's, the degree did not have to be "from an
accredited or recognized university, just a bachelor's degree."
He said the state failed to demonstrate that Shal "had a guilty mind
at the time he submitted the diploma."
Baxter's argument, with which Haggerty agreed, was that the state had
made a prima facie argument.
"Actions can lead an unknowing party to commission of a crime," he
said. "He caused the fraud to be committed."
Regarding the diploma, "the Department of Public Welfare and common
sense indicate that one cannot purchase a diploma and expect to get a
job."

Old August 7th 07, 01:57 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks
krp

Default DAVID MOORE CALLS FOR PROOF and gets itup the ass! OUCH!!!

"Daedalus" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:32:08 GMT, " krp" wrote:

DAVID D. MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try
these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

Again it is obvious you CAN'T name it because you are LYING when
you
claim to be speaking to her!

Megan had more than one cat when you were married to her mother.

No Davey she had only ONE cat.

The one that she left behind in Florida when she moved to Texas is
named,
"Shelley".

Sorry Davey her cat DIED and it was NOT Named Shelley. Here is a clue
=
the name of the cat began with an "H!"

Kakes, I hope you're not counting on meeting her son, Hunter,
because she isn't going to let him get near you. She hates you.

Right Davey. You can't even get the name of the cat right.

Kenny Kakes, would you two dip****s PLEASE resolve this with pistols
at twenty paces?

Sure if you could get Davey to stop SCREAMING!

Old August 7th 07, 03:36 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:37:19 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, Daedalus
bloviated:

"Tip" wrote in message
[...]

And make sure you both score a hit before going down.

TIA

Can we have them do it at 1 pace. Expecting either of those morons to
hit a stationary target out of eyesight is ludicrous. As they are both
as wide as a barn, there is the possibility at 1 pace they may still
miss.

It is not like they have ever hit anything with those weak assed lames
they use.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Old August 7th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
AnneF->

Default Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

On Aug 4, 10:46 am, "0:-]" wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:20:05 -0700, "AnneF-"

wrote:
On Aug 4, 10:02 am, "0:-]" wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 16:10:47 GMT, " krp" wrote:
LIGHTNING QUICK
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
roups.com...

Dan I am only going to say this ONCE here. I know you have the
biggest
erection of your life THINKING you have something to throw at me to
discredit me. Yes Dan for a time I had a second job selling air and
water
filters. I also had a third job as a sales manager for a Kirby
Vacuum
cleaner distributor training young salesmen. That came at a time
when
my
ex
wife was deathly ill and many thousands of dollars in medical costs
were
not
covered by our insurance (deductible) so I took on extra work to
cover
those
costs. She had a deadly bout with the Epstein - Barr virus and damn
near
died. What would YOU do Dan? So I put in some 80+ hour weeks to
help
keep
her alive.

Am I ashamed of it? I did what I could to make enough money to
pay
for
medicines and other things she needed when she couldn't walk or
sometimes
even sit up. Of course your pal MOORE like to make a big deal of
it.
What a
resource you have in Moore. AMAZING!

Dan wrote
That doesn't answer my question.

That doesn't even explain why you told the reporter you were an air
and water filter salesman when your primary job was the A-Team.

Why didn't you promote the A-Team in the newspaper (free publicity)
when you had a chance?

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

When other people are talking about CAREERS, all Dan can say
is that he helps people fight CPS, according to him.

Hey Dan, maybe you should sell Kirby vacuums or air/water filters!

It's amazing the kind of irrelevant horse**** that DESPERATE DAN
tries
to make into something. I had a deathly sick wife and mountains of
medical
bills stacking up. Should I be embarrassed for taking a second and
third
job
to keep my wife alive? I can only wonder what Dan would have
done??????
Maybe let HIS wife die! Oh and I did quite well selling those air and
water
filters by the way. Not to mention the commissions I got from the
Kirby
sales. I got $200 on every Kirby one of my crew sold. There were some
DAYS I
earned $2,000.... Goes a long way toward covering expensive
prescriptions
etc. But Dan wants to make something of it.
You're trying to turn a molehill into a mountain, kenny boy.

`No Dan I am merely illustrating where YOU are coming from. What
would
YOU do Danny boy? "Let the bitch die?"

I never said that.

Apparently it did cross your mind, though.

Go on welfare?

That, too, kenny boy?

All I asked was why you said your job was selling air and water
filters rather than mentioning the A-Team, which had been in existence
for eleven years.

Oh Bull**** Danny everyone can SEE your game. You're getting
desperate
to try to find something to attack me with. Ya know, Danny, I am rather
proud of myself. No WHINING little sissy like some folks, no feeling
sorry
for myself, no complaining about my lot in life. I just took on extra
work
to do what ANY husband should have done.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

I didn't bring it up, asshole, YOU did and were DESPERATELY TRYING to
discredit me with it. I just did what needed to be done. YOU are the one who
NEEDS to make something of it, not me! Too bad it didn't work out for you.

I didn't ask why you sold the filters... and you know it.

Oh yes I know.

Good. Now GFYS.

What I "know" Dan is that you were TRYING to make something out of it to
use against me. You're getting desperate filling in for the brain dead Kane
Mr. ADD.

BOO!

So what's your lawyer's name, Kane?

KJ Ward

AF- Hide quoted text -

So when will I get a letter this lawyer, Kane? Give me their phone
number and I will have my lawyer contact them directly. BTW, did
your lawyer advise you to have a colonoscopy? ;-]

AF

Old August 7th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
AnneF->

On Aug 4, 12:19 pm, Greegor wrote:
AF wrote So what's your lawyer's name, Kane?
Kane wrote KJ Ward

Ward, K J
4509 NE Plains Way, Apt 59
Vancouver, WA 98662-6587
(360) 260-4548

This one?

No luck, I called and they said they know of no one named Don Fisher
as a client :-].

AF