Ultrasound!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 14th 08, 07:55 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Ultrasound!

I have my first u/s for this one on Tuesday.
I've found out what it was each and every other time, and this time around,
part of me wants to know but part of me doesn't want to know what it is.
I already have had 2 of each, so either way doesn't really matter to me. I
have tons of girl clothes still from DDs and a fair bit of stuff that could
go either way... Plus I was given some boy clothes just in case, so I am
pretty much set for clothing for the first little bit, and rushing around
for clothes isn't an issue.
This one is the last one for sure. There's no question about it. This one
was a huge surprise, and at my first app't in July, one of the first things
I said when my OB said, "So, you're back again?" was asking her if she can
tie me up after this one's born lol
So... what should I do? Find out or keep it a surprise?? For some reason,
I've been tossing this around for the last week or two - surprise or no
surprise - and I can't make up my mind!!

Ultrasound Anne Rogers[_4_] Pregnancy 0 October 10th 07 03:16 AM
3D ultrasound Special K! Pregnancy 10 June 28th 06 07:11 AM
Ultrasound! Engram Pregnancy 3 May 12th 06 08:35 AM
ultrasound Stormlady Pregnancy 0 May 31st 04 09:05 PM
Ultrasound Andrea J. Richardson Pregnancy 1 May 14th 04 12:50 AM