Dr. Phil

Old December 15th 03, 12:38 AM
CME

Default Dr. Phil

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:09:41 GMT, "CME"

'Kate wrote in message

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:22:17 GMT, "CME"

Oh yeah, Kate, you and I need to take a lil trip to Ireland... anyone

else
wanna come???

Christine

That depends... which part?

'Kate

To the part where Dennis and his half naked torso is... hello, stick with
the program. lol

Christine

Oooh... that part. I think you're on your own. Dennis is firmly in my
"too tempting to give in" category of men.

'Kate

Since when is too tempting a bad thing???

Christine

Old December 15th 03, 02:14 AM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message

'Kate wrote in message

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:22:17 GMT, "CME"

Oh yeah, Kate, you and I need to take a lil trip to Ireland...

anyone
else
wanna come???

Christine

That depends... which part?

'Kate

To the part where Dennis and his half naked torso is... hello, stick

with
the program. lol

Christine

Oooh... that part. I think you're on your own. Dennis is firmly in my
"too tempting to give in" category of men.

'Kate

Since when is too tempting a bad thing???

Christine

OK... I just had to comment on this whole Dennis thing. God knows you both
are correct that he is a fine man. I wouldn't really say he is in the too
tempting to give in category though.... I would put him in the he is to far
away category. But Christine, you are right.... to tempting is not a bad
thing!

Old December 15th 03, 04:22 AM
CME

'Kate wrote in message

[...]

But that's the fun Tiff, too far thus it's just a pipe dream... come on
girl, don't burst our collective bubbles. lol

Christine

Old December 15th 03, 04:26 AM
CME

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:38:00 GMT, "CME"

Since when is too tempting a bad thing???

Christine

When the temptee lives far, far away.

'Kate

Oh I know... but it's fun to dream.

Christine

Old December 15th 03, 01:39 PM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message

'Kate wrote in message
[...]

Sorry! OK... he is just a hop away...... use your miles and fly for a couple
bucks women! Just give me details when you get back!

Old December 15th 03, 02:02 PM
turtledove

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

I think that in general, there is a vast chasm between what men consider
'clean' and what women do ;-)

And that is why we have a men's bathroom and MY bathroom at my house!!
;-)!!!

*b

Old December 15th 03, 02:16 PM
Paul Fritz

Let me guess....the men's bathroom is in the basement. LOL (at least it
is at my sister-in-law's house)

Old December 15th 03, 02:21 PM
turtledove

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Joelle wrote in message

I think young babies need mama's in a way that men can't fulfill.

Cobblers!
Why then did (and still does,) Freddie bypass his mother to get to me for
his comfort?
I'll tell you. Because I did 90% of the night feeding, he was only weeks

old
initially and I did it until he stopped night feeds. The messages sent
through our eye contact during those precious hours has lasted and I

expect
it will continue for some time to come. After the feed I used to nestle

him
on my chest with his ear over my heartbeat. He felt safe, secure and at

ease
with me, I became his comfort.
If I did it then so can any man. Most never get the opportunity because of
the prevailing attitudes being discussed in this thread.

Dennis

I wholeheartedly agree. I think that children instinctively "know" who is
there to protect and take care of them. Even though my husband is not my
son's birth father, and they didn't meet until my son was almost 5...my son
KNOWS that my husband is there to take care of him and to hold him and
comfort him when he's hurt (physically or mentally).

It's all about action and bonding, not gender.

hugs,
*b

Old December 15th 03, 02:53 PM
Paul Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"Dennis Here"

youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message ...

Damn, that's what I need right about now.. a man to hold me to his

chest
for
strength and comfort...

K, I'm buying that ticket to Ireland. lol

In that case I'll pop into the shower before I drive to the airport.

Just
home from a hard day on a building site.
You don't mind a muscular chest and powerful biceps do you?

Not mentioning the beer gut and missing teeth? LOL........sorry, I

was
thinking american constuction workers ;-)

LOL, oh yeah baby...

Christine

Of course, what is even scarier is the women construction workers. ;-)

Old December 16th 03, 11:43 PM
kat

Default Dr. Phil (going off topic with story of supper the other night...)

"HanK" wrote in message

"kat"

Reminds me:
The other day, we went out for dinner to that Chuck E Cheese place...

Classy arn't you.

Maybe, maybe not. What's it to you? At least I can spell common, every day
words and know how contractions go about becoming one word from two.

What's wrong with Chuck E Cheese? I don't see anything, aside from the
food. FYI, it also cost over $40 for the night, which IS expensive for 2
adults and a child who seems to eat very little. Classy, no, not really.
Expensive, yes, very much so.
I'll take my kids where THEY will enjoy themselves when we go out for
dinner. Why would I take them to the newest dinner theater? I'll pay what,
$50+ for a plate and they can sit around and have no fun, because THAT would
be classy.
Idiot.