introduction

Old October 23rd 04, 06:37 PM
Karen O'Mara

"V" wrote in message ...

I know. It is hard on J and C, even with the occasional summer visit and every
other so often phone calls. You can not make someone be the parent you want
them to be. I have had to learn that. It hurts too, for the kids, but we
manage somehow; like through support and love of friends, family and groups.

When my exhusband remarried, things really disintegrated. Not that I'm
blaming her, but I feel she became his priority until Emily was just
simply phased out.

Anyway, onward through the fog...
Karen
Old October 23rd 04, 06:39 PM
Karen O'Mara

"CME" wrote in message news:FFfed.33784$cr4.32121@edtnps84...

Changing/creating headers with someone's name in them has always been
considered rude.

Is someone's name in the subject header?

Even if it were so, I have never seen that (changing/creating headers
with someone's name in them) to be rude, unless it's to slamming
someone. I have thought that it's sort of complimentary, actually.

Karen
Old October 23rd 04, 07:24 PM
Paul Griffiths

"steveb" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:16:18 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

Damn it, Pepsi on the screen again. LMAO

ah! The Camp Follower who hates women

Is he camp then? Who knew.

I see the vultures are circling.

Is it that story about the sex-mad chicken?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old October 23rd 04, 09:50 PM
P. Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"P.Fritz" wrote in message
Considering she apparently thinks oral sex 'icky', I don't see it
either.

Your derailing the real issue which is simply bad manners in a public
place.

The newsgroup is like a room filled with lots of different people.
People come and go, and talk about everything, but the reason is
something we have (or had) in common... being the single parent.

A certain amount of cilvility and decorum make the atmosphere pleasant
and enjoyable. It welcomes new people to join in.

Sometimes, the participants disagree, agree, get along, get together,
flirt and more. I've been here for a long time... I remember the days
of Peter (rip) and Didi and Lorian, all who are feisty, but
reputations that are long time respected. There will be those who see
the newsgroup as a ****ing ground and those who will try to protect
its credibility.

assp is not moderated, so **** away. You're ****ing in a room filled
with people and some who do find the boundary that you've crossed just
a little offensive.

Karen

Flirting, flaming, as well as saying the occasional tasteless thing is a
part of REAL life so I wouldn't expect anything less from this

newsgroup.

She reminds me of a little kids whining in the middle of a room about how
nobody will play by her rules.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LMAO

Christine

Old October 24th 04, 05:31 AM
Karen O'Mara

"CME" wrote in message news:lEfed.33783$cr4.9505@edtnps84...

Flirting, flaming, as well as saying the occasional tasteless thing is a
part of REAL life so I wouldn't expect anything less from this newsgroup.

My point exactly. My opinion is that it wouldn't have gone so far in real life.

Karen
Old October 24th 04, 01:23 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

Flirting, flaming, as well as saying the occasional tasteless thing is a
part of REAL life so I wouldn't expect anything less from this newsgroup.

My point exactly. My opinion is that it wouldn't have gone so far in real
life.

Karen

The flirting or the aftermath???? The aftermath definitely wouldn't have
went this far.

Old October 24th 04, 06:47 PM

"CME" wrote in message

Flirting, flaming, as well as saying the occasional tasteless thing is a
part of REAL life so I wouldn't expect anything less from this newsgroup.

My point exactly. My opinion is that it wouldn't have gone so far in real

life.

Karen

You bet it would not have went so far. Someone would have walked away, or
there would have been some sort of altercation.

Old October 25th 04, 12:02 AM
Karen O'Mara

"Tiffany" wrote in message ...

The flirting or the aftermath???? The aftermath definitely wouldn't have
went this far.

without digging up the dirt between the LMAOs and so on to review the
whole mess, I guess I'll just have to say both.

Karen
Old October 25th 04, 01:10 AM
Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote in message

The flirting or the aftermath???? The aftermath definitely wouldn't have
went this far.

without digging up the dirt between the LMAOs and so on to review the
whole mess, I guess I'll just have to say both.

Karen

But it seems that if you don't want it to go on, why still post about it?
lol

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 10:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 04:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 02:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM