Leslie?

Old November 1st 04, 06:53 PM
Anne Rogers

Default Leslie?

haven't seen any posts from her yet today, what's her time zone? I'm sure I
usually see some when it's evening here, maybe she's in bed resting, or
maybe things are happening, good luck either way!

Old November 2nd 04, 03:52 AM
Wendy

I was wondering about her, too! I was just looking to see if she had
posted today. Hopefully all the labor vibes we all sent her kicked
in...... : )

Wendy

Old November 2nd 04, 07:42 AM
Kelly

I agree! I logged on just in case and noticed right off the bat that she is
"missing." This part is so tough-the waiting for the delivery and the
*return* from them. It could be days......

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

Old November 2nd 04, 02:31 PM
Leslie

No, I am still here . . . missing tons of posts, including the first one of
this thread, so whoever began it thanks for thinking of me!

AOL was on the blink all day yesterday and I could not get to newsgroups on it.
Google hates me for some reason and won't let me post.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old November 2nd 04, 07:13 PM
laurie

No, I am still here . . . missing tons of posts, including the first one of
this thread, so whoever began it thanks for thinking of me!

AOL was on the blink all day yesterday and I could not get to newsgroups on
it.
Google hates me for some reason and won't let me post.

Leslie

I thought it was just me.........I was so frustrated yesterday because I
couldn't get this NG to load, so I read it on Outlook. I read Jenn P's birth
story but I can only read posts there, I can't respond, so I was dying to
reply!

Poor Leslie, hang in there. By 5 kids they ought to be coming at least a
*little* early!

May you have a blissfully easy, quick, natural delivery of a baby that is less
than 12 lbs.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3.5 years
Christopher, 17 months
Old November 2nd 04, 07:38 PM
Anne Rogers

No, I am still here . . . missing tons of posts, including the first one
of
this thread, so whoever began it thanks for thinking of me!

AOL was on the blink all day yesterday and I could not get to newsgroups
on it.
Google hates me for some reason and won't let me post.

it was me, glad your ok, but it will be great when you have a baby in your
arms

Old November 2nd 04, 11:05 PM
Leslie

Laurie said:

I thought it was just me.........I was so frustrated yesterday because I
couldn't get this NG to load, so I read it on Outlook. I read Jenn P's birth
story but I can only read posts there, I can't respond, so I was dying to
reply!

I know . . . I was so frustrated too! And even Google wasn't showing all the
posts.

Poor Leslie, hang in there. By 5 kids they ought to be coming at least a
*little* early!

You'd think, wouldn't you? But my OB says that you tend to stick with your
usual pattern, which for me would mean going into labor on Thursday or Friday.

May you have a blissfully easy, quick, natural delivery of a baby that is
less
than 12 lbs.

LOL. I'm hoping for 11 myself!

Old November 3rd 04, 12:52 AM
laurie

May you have a blissfully easy, quick, natural delivery of a baby that is
less
than 12 lbs.

LOL. I'm hoping for 11 myself!

Leslie

What a peanut that would be!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3.5 years
Christopher, 18 months

Leslie???? Rebecca McGraw Pregnancy 6 October 31st 04 06:25 AM
Leslie -- leg cramps?? emilymr Pregnancy 14 October 12th 04 03:35 AM
Leslie....... Wendy Pregnancy 3 July 17th 04 10:09 PM
Leslie pam Twins & Triplets 0 December 2nd 03 03:03 PM