Ultrasound!

Old May 11th 06, 02:55 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Ultrasound!

Had the mid-pregnancy ultrasound today. All is going well. There were no
"boy bits" (as the tech put it) visible so most likely it's a girl!

I'd kind of been hoping it was going to be another boy, but a girl will be
great, too DH and I both agreed last night that we'd gone off the boy
name we'd agreed on earlier. Turns out choosing a new name was a moot point,
anyway. Will have one in reserve, anyway, just in case we get a surprise on
the day.

Big Brother Matthew is having his morning nap at the moment, oblivious to
the fact that he's going to be ousted from his only child perch in another 4
and 1/2 months or so.

--
Matthew 21 June 2005
Baby2 EDD 06 Oct 2006 (maybe)

Old May 11th 06, 04:41 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Congrats!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old May 11th 06, 05:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Congratulaions on a good scan! You sound like DH and me when we found out
the sex - we wanted a boy, but bro and SIL had just found out they were
having a boy - and wanted the same name!

After all that, we found we were having a girl and after 5 mins of being a
littke shocked (we were convinced it was a boy!) we were delighted!
--

Due with a little girl 15.06.06
http://lucys-pregnancy.tripod.com/

Old May 12th 06, 08:35 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Engram" wrote in message
u...
Had the mid-pregnancy ultrasound today. All is going well. There were no
"boy bits" (as the tech put it) visible so most likely it's a girl!

I'd kind of been hoping it was going to be another boy, but a girl will be
great, too DH and I both agreed last night that we'd gone off the boy
name we'd agreed on earlier. Turns out choosing a new name was a moot
point, anyway. Will have one in reserve, anyway, just in case we get a
surprise on the day.

Big Brother Matthew is having his morning nap at the moment, oblivious to
the fact that he's going to be ousted from his only child perch in another
4 and 1/2 months or so.

--
Matthew 21 June 2005
Baby2 EDD 06 Oct 2006 (maybe)

Oooh, congratulations!
How exciting. It's my turn on the 25th!
Hopefully bubs will be accomodating.
;-)
Cheers
Trish

~~The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.~~