HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME

Old February 22nd 08, 08:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME

DEFEND YOUR CHOICE IN MEDICINE
To counter the vitriolic attacks in the media and the government
decision to close the homeopathic hospitals, HMC21 (Homeopathy:Medicine for
the 21st Century), has published a website www.hmc21.org and a declaration
that states HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME (just follow the links). Our aim is to
get 250,000 signatures by next June and march them to number 10, Downing
Street with the demand that the NHS honours its commitment to homeopathy as
enshrined in its charter. If you have ever benefited by a homeopathic
remedy, whether self-prescribed or otherwise, then you are eligible to sign.
It will take you very little time and will be a great contribution to the
success of this project. One form per family member please. Michelle Shine

Old February 23rd 08, 06:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

"JOHN" wrote in message
DEFEND YOUR CHOICE IN MEDICINE
To counter the vitriolic attacks in the media and the government
decision to close the homeopathic hospitals, HMC21 (Homeopathy:Medicine
for the 21st Century), has published a website www.hmc1800.org and a
declaration that states HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME (just follow the links).

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:
http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

By the way, still wondering where the actual evidence that Andre Saine has
that homeopathy works better for rabies than modern medicine. How willing
are you to trust it when the disease is 100% fatal?

Old February 23rd 08, 11:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
[email protected]

On Feb 23, 12:49*pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. *And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

Homeopathy: 0 , none , nada.

Allopathy: 250,000 per year just in the USA and counting more.

So, tell us again that we must trust our docs and go to our graves
broke.

By the way, still wondering where the actual evidence that Andre Saine has
that homeopathy works better for rabies than modern medicine. *How willing
are you to trust it when the disease is 100% fatal?

Rabies?? You still flogging that lie? The only way to stop and
prevent rabies has been found to burn the Pasteur rabies clinics to
the ground and run the blood poisoners out of town. Rabies is another
non-disease probagated by the stupid allopathic liars.

Our aim is to

I think you aim is to lie to everyone and get the dumb sheeple back in
line for more shots and poisonus drugs.

DrCee
Not a member of the medical monopoly
Old February 23rd 08, 11:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health

wrote in message
On Feb 23, 12:49 pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT
work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

the fact that homeopathy does not "kill" is no positive marker....if it does
no good...it is useless

the "death toll" from conventional is likely higher cuz of all the jerks who
try useless stuff and when it fails..then show up and wonder why
conventional has its risks...

Old February 23rd 08, 11:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
rpautrey2

VULTU Caw! Caw! Caw!
The sound of a predator.
What is your contribution
to this altmed group?
Harrassment!

PA

Old February 23rd 08, 11:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dScdr8Dly4g

Old February 23rd 08, 11:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

"JOHN" wrote in message
DEFEND YOUR CHOICE IN MEDICINE
To counter the vitriolic attacks in the media and the government
decision to close the homeopathic hospitals, HMC21 (Homeopathy:Medicine
for the 21st Century), has published a website www.hmcdesparation.org

Things are not going well for that petition:
http://badscience.net/forum/viewtopi...asc&star t=75

Old February 23rd 08, 11:36 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

wrote in message

wrote in message

Hawki, there is a reason why I have the NOT-drceepee in my killfile.
Especially its claim that rabies is a fiction.

Old February 24th 08, 12:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , HCN wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dScdr8Dly4g

The nice thing about posting links as your only response is
that by taking the argument out of the posts you at best
make the other person try to abstract a rambling 20,000
word spew into a newspost-sized thesis for rebuttal, so
they do all the work. For extra entertainment you can
then dispute the abstract.

IMHO it's a crappy, rude pseudo-argumentative style that
gives up on presenting any worthwhile content in favor
of "winning" an argument by making an exchange of views
impossible. It's telling that until recently Scudamore
was the main MHA practitioner of the "art."

Now, if that's true of a fundamentally textual webpage,
what can we say of a link to YouTube? There isn't even
any text _to_ cut and paste, it can't be skimmed and
reviewed, etc. It has all the intellectual content of
an infomercial.

So, bottom line: you win. Whatever was there, it's the
end of the discussion. You can tell yourself that you're
much cleverer than all of us, that you UTTERLY ROCK at
debate, that you have utterly mad skilz on Usenet.

Maybe you can make a record of yourself saying so into
the camera and put it up on YouTube.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |

Advanced Homeopathy [email protected] Kids Health 1 September 19th 07 01:01 PM
Homeopathy john Kids Health 167 January 2nd 07 04:13 AM
Homeopathy vs allopathy. [email protected] Kids Health 8 August 11th 06 06:49 PM
Homeopathy is "is no better than dummy drugs" CWatters Kids Health 0 August 26th 05 04:11 PM
Homeopathy & pregnancy - ?? Kevin Pregnancy 5 October 21st 04 08:23 AM