Light

Old January 29th 07, 08:13 AM posted to misc.kids
Amani

Default Light

When you bring light into your room, you don't have to push the
darkness out..Therefore, darkness is only the absence of light.

Many of us see other people who don't look better than us or don't
have as much as we do, yet we see them, succeed at one thing after the
other. We see them smiling, dealing with problems like a child would
deal with a toy. So what do they have that we don't???

KNOWLEDGE..
It is the light. Once you know how to do anything, there is no
struggle in pushing the dark out. For example, you get a new high-tech
machine. Whatever it is. At first you're going to struggle with how to
use it, but once you read the instructions(so many of you figure it
out without the instructions) it becomes a toy in your hand. So let's
look at life that way. Oh yeah i know! No one gave us instructions!
And thank GOD for that! Our brains are the machines that are used to
handle life's challenges. Now how do we do that? Why have some people
better than others at solving problems and handling hard times?

Well most of them KNOW how to handle the problems before it happens.
The only difference between those people and you is that they took the
time to educate themselves on simple things. It's the same difference
between athletes and non-athletes. Athletes spend up 8 hours a day
training! Now how would they not be amazing at what sport they do and
the hartder they train, the better their result, so why not train your
brain? How? I hope you realise we are in the information age!! So
what's your problem? put in any search engine, well you can use google
to start with! and Vuala! You have millions of topics about anything
you're looking for.

Now take it one step at a time. Identify one thing you want to make
better and then work on it!!!
How much do you love yourself? HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF? enough
to spend some time a day improving on that self? Or maybe just go with
the flow?
If you think geniuses were born then think again. They were made! We
spend our day doing a million things, even nothing, is a thing! But
2/3 of those things don't help us improve or become any better. Why
wait till you gain alot of weight then run and get a pill to lose it
before it's late? Why not avoid even reaching that point? Why not take
charge? Start with baby steps everyday. Take some time to learn new
things that will always be of use to you, talk to people about it!
Life is what you make it!!

What you CHOOSE to do after this is totally up to you. And there is
always a way.
As I said, Once you bring light into the room there is no need to push
the darkness out!!!
Go get the light!