Why are our values so screwed up.

Old September 23rd 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
William[_2_]

Default Why are our values so screwed up.

I worked for 35 years and receive a $2500.00/month pension to support my
wife and myself.

My son was tricked into becoming a father because he had a good job and
was ordered to pay $2500.00/month in child support.

Almost $100 a day for formula and diapers.

Fair????
Old September 23rd 08, 07:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"William" wrote in message
I worked for 35 years and receive a $2500.00/month pension to support my
wife and myself.

My son was tricked into becoming a father because he had a good job and
was ordered to pay $2500.00/month in child support.

Women have to be held more accountable for their actions too!

A fully grown single woman having unprotected sex and knowing full well that
she is putting herself at risk for pregnancy and sexual diseases, has to
take responsibility for her decision in terms of not depending on anyone
else to fix her mistakes. Staying at home to be good mommy should not be an
option for these single women!!!!!

The CS laws cater to the weaker sex and state that women are not equal with
men, so there is a bias against men to make them pay for the weaker sex's
decisions. The high rates the government sets is a total joke and should be
abolished if they want to help promote family values.

Old September 23rd 08, 07:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
William[_2_]

DB wrote:
"William" wrote in message
[...]

This woman deliberately set about to snare herself a victim she could
live off of for the better part of her life. Not unlike the way a leach
attaches itself to the host.

If the government rates truly reflected the actual cost of child support
you would not have these predatory women destroying the lives of young
men like my son.

As it stands the woman will collect $600,000.00 over the next 20 years.
The cost of an additional child to her is virtually nothing. If you look
at the fol you will see that by the government's own calculations, an
additional child costs: $26,396.00 - $21,202.00 = $5,194.00/year
while she's collecting $30,000/year from my boy.
**********************
http://www.settlement.org/sys/faqs_d...faq_id=4000442

Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income

1 person (the sponsor) $21,202

2 persons $26,396
***********************
Over a period of 20 years it will cost about $100K to support the child
and she will be receiving $600K

That's a half million bux she did not earn or deserve and a half million
stolen from my son.

at
Old September 24th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"William" wrote in

***********************
Over a period of 20 years it will cost about $100K to support the child
and she will be receiving $600K

That's a half million bux she did not earn or deserve and a half million
stolen from my son.

Quite a tidy little scam these women have created for them selves, and it's
all legal!

Old September 24th 08, 08:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
William[_2_]

DB wrote:
"William" wrote in

***********************
Over a period of 20 years it will cost about $100K to support the child
and she will be receiving $600K

That's a half million bux she did not earn or deserve and a half million
stolen from my son.

Quite a tidy little scam these women have created for them selves, and it's
all legal!

My boy had a great future until he stepped in this. He's learned a lot
about just how evil women can be but he also has a wonderful little
child. He's praying the mother isn't able to turn the child against him.
Old September 24th 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"William" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"William" wrote in

***********************
Over a period of 20 years it will cost about $100K to support the child
and she will be receiving $600K

That's a half million bux she did not earn or deserve and a half million
stolen from my son.

Quite a tidy little scam these women have created for them selves, and
it's all legal!

My boy had a great future until he stepped in this. He's learned a lot
about just how evil women can be but he also has a wonderful little child.
He's praying the mother isn't able to turn the child against him.

What kind of career did he have?

There will always be predators that will take advantage of any system, we
are witnessing that with the credit meltdown.
Unfortunately there will be no protections or bailouts for your son or any
male, they are now second class citizens and the government could care less
about his well being.

So much for freedom and equality in this country, justice is only for those
that can afford it!

Old September 25th 08, 01:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
William[_2_]

DB wrote:
"William" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"William" wrote in

***********************
[...]

Problem is, I don't know how to fight it. All they see is this image of
the poor down trodden mother who's been violated by a man and left to
starve with her bab in her arms in the freezing cold and the only
justice for the mother is more money.

More money! Never mind that the woman bears full responsibility for any
birth.

For openers, unless she's been raped, she controls what enters her body
and further if she has made the decision to have sex, she and she alone
is in control of whether to keep, abort or put up for adoption.

The prize we were dealing with wanted $20K to abort But when she saw
how quickly I mortgaged my house to raise the money she smelled a gold mine.

If the female had to bear the full financial weight of her decisions
there'd be far fewer men getting screwed (pun,,, fully intended)

If we could some how make parents realize the hell that our laws, as
they exist, could quite probably put their own children through, then
there might be some hope of the politicians having the nerve to do what
is right.

Meanwhile men are screwed!

Old September 25th 08, 10:45 AM posted to alt.child-support
William[_2_]

William wrote:
DB wrote:
"William" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"William" wrote in

***********************
[...]

If the mother can defy the courts order to allow the father to talk by
telephone to his children, will "Dead beat dads" (DBDs) swoop in and
stop payments to the mom? Will DBDs seize her income and ban the renewal
of her passport, etc???????

The only way a man can protest is to take her to court. Problem is that
you could get an asshole Ontario court judge who cannot be bothered
reading the evidence of the year long contempt who finds for the mother
then orders the father to pay the mother's court costs on top of his own.

$6000 later and after more then a year the woman will still not conform
to the courts original ruling and allow the father to speak to his child
by phone.

Family values wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 July 21st 04 12:00 AM
Beheading Our Values something here Child Support 0 May 23rd 04 04:30 AM
screwed up Stephanie Stowe Breastfeeding 12 February 6th 04 05:42 AM
I'm screwed !! Lou Garcia Child Support 15 October 7th 03 04:45 PM
About to be screwed Don Taylor Child Support 18 September 7th 03 11:29 PM