Preggers?!

Old January 9th 04, 08:04 PM
jake's mom

Default Preggers?!

Could it be? DS is 7 1/2 months--AF returned at around 6 months. Still no
AF this month--31 days into cycle. I used to have a 28-31 day cycle.
Anybody have irregular periods when nursing? PMS started 2 Mondays ago and
still no AF! Could it be???
DS still nurses through the night and, of course, during the day. Will test
tomorrow morning if AF does not show up before then.

Robin )
mom to Jakob ( 7 1/2 months)

Old January 9th 04, 08:08 PM
Lucy

"jake's mom" wrote in message
r.com...
Could it be? DS is 7 1/2 months--AF returned at around 6 months. Still

no
AF this month--31 days into cycle. I used to have a 28-31 day cycle.
Anybody have irregular periods when nursing? PMS started 2 Mondays ago

and
still no AF! Could it be???

My periods have been wildly erratic since I've been nursing so you might not
be.

But you could be....

Let us know what the test says!

Old January 9th 04, 08:34 PM
Anne Rogers

Could it be? DS is 7 1/2 months--AF returned at around 6 months. Still no
AF this month--31 days into cycle. I used to have a 28-31 day cycle.
Anybody have irregular periods when nursing? PMS started 2 Mondays ago and
still no AF! Could it be???
DS still nurses through the night and, of course, during the day. Will test
tomorrow morning if AF does not show up before then.

it's unlikely, my ds is also 7.5 months, I've had 2 periods, the firat
pair had a gap of 49 days, I did 3 pregnancy tests in that time! It's now
been 37 days. I've had some PMS symptoms, some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm
just going to wait and see. I also used to have a 28-30 day cycle.

Old January 9th 04, 09:22 PM
Elana Kehoe

jake's mom wrote:

Could it be? DS is 7 1/2 months--AF returned at around 6 months. Still no
AF this month--31 days into cycle. I used to have a 28-31 day cycle.

I had AF at about 6 months, then not again until 10 months. I don't
really think it was AF, per se.

Anybody have irregular periods when nursing? PMS started 2 Mondays ago and
still no AF! Could it be???

Yeah, I had horrible pms with no af for most of that time. Still have
horrible pms, but now have af to go with it.

DS still nurses through the night and, of course, during the day. Will test
tomorrow morning if AF does not show up before then.

Take a deep breath...and should we be hoping one way or another for you?
:-)
--
It's Tis Herself
Old January 9th 04, 09:59 PM
jake's mom

"Elana Kehoe" wrote in message
jake's mom wrote:

[...]

We would love to be pregnant again! We want to have our kids close in age.
Forgot to mention--had 2 drops of blood last weekend which is really what
got me in the pregnancy frame of mind(implantation?).

Robin )

Old January 10th 04, 01:30 PM
jake's mom

Negative! So how long before AF is regulated?

Robin )

Old January 10th 04, 04:53 PM
She's A Goddess

"jake's mom" wrote in message
r.com...
Negative! So how long before AF is regulated?

My experience was that I had my first post-partum AF, followed by a 45 day
cycle with ovulation on CD 36, then a 34 day cycle with ovulation on CD 23,
then a 471 day cycle (hee-hee, this is according to Ovusoft - I obviously
fell pregnant, had a baby and then went on to start AF again just recently)
with ovulation on CD 22. Normal for me prior to my first child were 28 or
29 day cycles with ovulation between days 15 and 19. I can only guess that
they'd have kept shortening had I not gotten pregnant again. Maybe it would
have taken another month, maybe three or four? Charting is great for this
if you aren't already.

--
Rhiannon
Mom to M. Girl (28 months) and O. Boy (6 1/2 months)