.Trust in the Lord

Old November 12th 03, 02:05 PM
Dennis

Default .Trust in the Lord

..Trust in the Lord

Christian Fellowship- a means of Making a Difference in your life.

During Difficult times there is no greater support or means of finding peace
of mind, than that afforded by your Faith in Jesus Christ. It is a support
system unequaled by any other.

It is not meant to take the place of good medical care or the seeking out of
highly qualified medical assistance but as a support mechanism during those
troubled times it is unequaled.

Over 30 teaching institutions of medical practice in the U.S. now offer
courses on Christian Faith and its relationship to healing. Consider it.

Christian Fellowship - join today and receive 3-4 inspirational Christian
Fellowhip emails per week designed to enhance your walk with Jesus, inspire
your Christianity and assist you in meeting life's trying times.

I Think you will enjoy them, no matter what stage you are at in your
Relationship with Jesus.

Don't have a relationship with Jesus ? - well then lets make a wonderful
change in that life of yours and start one today.

We have nothing to sell and seek no renumeration - We are but humble
servants of the Lord trying to help point the way.

Subscibe today and unsubscibe at any time you wish.

To subscibe simply reply with the words - Please Subscibe me to your
Christian Fellowship Emails in the subject or Body of message.

Dennis Casanova
Christian Fellowhip
Cocoa Beach Florida

Old November 18th 03, 08:44 PM
kat

I thought this was THE Dennis posting this... I was gonna say something
about it, but then I actually read.
The way I see it is, Jesus will pay the bills, change diapers, make supper,
potty train, make lunches for school, help out with homework and the whole
nine yards, if you just believe. There really is no greater support.
Please do NOT subscribe me... I get enough canned meat in my inbox as it is.
Jesus never used a computer anyways and wasn't a single dad either.