1,637 Gardasil reactions have been reported

Old May 26th 07, 07:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Ilena Rose

Default 1,637 Gardasil reactions have been reported

Thanks so much for this link:

1,637 Gardasil reactions have been reported
http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...ERSReports.pdf

Typically ... adverse reactions are known to be vastly underreported.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
Old May 29th 07, 09:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
john

In a message dated 5/26/2007 1:30:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
The statistics only include the ones that were REPORTED!!!!

I know personally a woman who was in the study. A 19 yr old girl, not
sexually active. She took the money to pay for her college, in nursing
program.

She took the injections, and got very sick after the second one. They told
her it was coincidence. Teh third one, she started spotting after. So they
REMOVED HER FROM THE STUDY AS A MINOR ADVERS REACTION.

A subsequent pap smear showed abnormal cells (prior to they tested each
girl to assure she was cancer free for statistical and study qualificiation
purposes). The second and third pap showed increased cells and highly
virulent strain of cervical cancer. She had to quit school for treatment on
her cancer.

They had to sterilize her (complete ovario hysterectomy) and the cancer
may or may not be under control at this time. She tried to report it, but
the group doing the study said no results could be considered because she
was dropped from the study!!!!

Her potential for being a mother is gone, she will miss the next year or
two of school battling cancer, and she may not make it through. She was
coerced to do this because she thought it would fund her education and she
thought she was doing sometyhing to help the community. She was lied to.

Old May 30th 07, 04:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Ilena Rose

In fact, Mark S Probert is entirely upside down and backwards.

It is well known that adverse reports are usually vastly underreported
.... may be as little as 10% get reported.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
Old May 30th 07, 04:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
In fact, Mark S Probert is entirely upside down and backwards.

It is well known that adverse reports are usually vastly underreported
... may be as little as 10% get reported.

Yeah, but the more severe ones are more likely to get reported.

Further, the system works. The problem with intussusception was found,
in part with VAERS.

I do wish every adverse event were reported.

Jeff

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

Old May 31st 07, 03:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
In fact, Mark S Probert is entirely upside down and backwards.

As incorrect as you were when you said I was Will Ketcher.

What I stated does not mean that other events are not under-reported.

It is well known that adverse reports are usually vastly underreported
... may be as little as 10% get reported.

Agreed.
Old June 4th 07, 12:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Ilena Rose

This went to members of the losing plaintiff's publicists and was
posted on the SBIPrivateClub Yahoo forum.

Excerpt: We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more intensive.
Let the fun began!!

From: "coleah"
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] Moving on.....Next Ilena Project

Okay, we go. Moving along to approaching the IRS and CA to get
Ilena's non-profit yanked. This will be a challenge as the federal
government does not have staff to look into non-profits and when they
do find a violation they go for 'hand slapping' first.
What I would ask is for everyone to look over the items below to get
an idea of the 'issues' we can look into and the bring up to CA and
the IRS. If one item grabs you as one you would like to look more
deeply into, please let me know. If we all take a piece and research
we can move through all this more quickly. (Please, please, please
!!!)

And if you have ideas of other things that could be looked into,
please let me know and I'll add it to this list. After we've explored
the issues, I'll gather everyone's input and fine tune the plan of
proceeding. We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more
intensive.
Let the fun began!!
Coleah
Old June 4th 07, 01:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Ilena Rose

This went to members of the losing plaintiff's publicists and was
posted on the SBIPrivateClub Yahoo forum. Polevoy and Penley Ayers
worked tirelessly to attempt to destroy anyone and everything dear to
me. They interfered in all aspects of my life ... and this continues
to date.

From http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm