new person intro :)

Old May 26th 04, 09:03 PM
Andrea

Default new person intro :)

"Jane Thorpe" wrote in message ...

Hi all,

The only newsgroup I normally read is the scrapbooking one but I just
found out that after almost 2 years of trying, we are expecting #5

we
are so pleased and I have spent this morning looking for people due around
the same time. Anyway - my cycle is so all over the place that I THINK I

am
due around February 7th 2005.

Congrats!!!

I have 4 children so far - ages 11, 9, 6 and 2. Two boys and two girls

Aw so lucky! I have 4 boys a nd a girl, and am TTC #6.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

You will get a warm welcome here.

Oh and I attachment parent in a way that suits our family. I

homeschooled
for a while but all my kids are in school now except for the youngest. I

am
a full time sahm in Canada (this will be our first Canadian though as we
emigrated from the UK 2 years ago) I co slept with all my children - who
have all very happily moved on into their own rooms

I am homeschooling my eldest, he has Aspergers.

This being my first baby this side of the atlantic - I have no idea how
anything works here - when the tests are, what they are, what labour and
delivery in canada are like etc etc.

Where are you from originally?

Bws
Jane

Andrea.

Old May 27th 04, 04:22 AM
Wendy

Congratulations Jane! I just recently started on this message board and
I love it. Pregnant women need alot of support and I don't know of that
many other places you could meet this many other pregnant women and
mothers. I've gotten some really good advice here and learned some very
interesting things.

Welcome!

Wendy
Mom to DS 10 mos. and EDD Nov.