The power to achieve absolutely anything you want

Old October 19th 06, 09:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
marlon leung

Default The power to achieve absolutely anything you want

Maybe you've tried subliminal tapes and CD's before. You bought them in
stores or online. And that's where most people go wrong. Off-the-shelf
subliminal tapes are one-size-fits-all productions that use the
manufacturer's words and goals. These tapes RARELY work well for
people. To REALLY tap into your powerful subliminal mind, YOU MUST
CREATE YOUR OWN SUBLIMINAL RECORDINGS.
With SSE, it's oh so EASY to create your own CUSTOM audio CD's, MP3s,
tapes, and more!
You know that little voice that for just a moment says "Yes, you CAN do
it!" Then just as fast, another thought even louder than the first
starts to list all the reasons why it won't work. In an instant, you're
thoroughly convinced you CAN'T achieve your goal. And you never try.
That kind of struggle goes on constantly just below the surface of your
conscious mind. Most of us aren't even aware those thoughts exist. For
reasons we can't understand, we don't consider important possibilities,
breakthrough solutions, or outstanding ideas that could immediately
bring us success. Our subconscious mind shoots down all our good ideas
before they have a chance to bubble to the surface.
http://subliminalebjh.blogspot.com/#