Mainstream Vaccination Support: Another Chapter in an Old Story ... MERCK Gardasil Plant Cited by FDA

Old April 30th 08, 08:55 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default Mainstream Vaccination Support: Another Chapter in an Old Story ... MERCK Gardasil Plant Cited by FDA

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

Any who have been around the internet for a while, has read the rants
of various Snake-oil Vigilantes and sidekick Myrl Jeffcoat ... their
big mouthed busybody lliar, all claiming that vaccinations are safe
and that Gardasil is "the answer" to cervical cancer.

When caught in her lies ... Jeffcoat screams "I HATE ILENA ROSENTHAL &
YOU SHOULD TOO" ...
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...David-H-Gorski
David "Orac DOESN"T KNOW" Gorski seems to be a Dept of Defense shill
who has a career out of hawking vaccinations .

Thanks to all and may God protect the many of us raising awareness to
the dangers of vaccinations ... and their busybody lying flacks like
Myrl Jeffcoat and Stephen Barrett ... (who has unsuccessfully sued
many Vaccination Awareness Activists such as myself, with Merck's Myrl
close at hand with her smear attacks. What a team!

I am very occupied with other parts of my life right now ... so I
can't answer the incessant lies that Myrl and the rest of the
Snake-oil Team write about me ... check these links:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm
http://www.breastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
Myrl Jeffcoat dressed up as "Will Ketcher" and showed how she will act
like a Rodeo Clown in Drag for her 'anonymous' attacks.

Just today I read that Merck's Gardasil plant has been cited by the
FDA ... yet that hasn't even slowed Myrl the Mouth down! She repeats
the lies of the Vac Industry as if they were anything but the
propaganda they are. Because the Vac & the Breast Implant Industries
use the same techniques and media shills (ACSH / junkscience.com
etc.etc. etc. etc.) ... Myrl fit right in using the 10000% identical
lies that the silicone industry uses against women harmed by breast
implants. Now she aims it at families whose children died after
Gardasil.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1209...googlenews_wsj

This article says well what a scam the Vaccination Business and it's
PR teams represent:

http://www.naturalnews.com/023133.html

NaturalNews) Despite a mounting and impressive body of evidence of the
dangers and harm associated with vaccinations coming from both within
and outside the mainstream medical community, much of mainstream
medicine and the agencies that serve it continue to maintain that
vaccinations are not only safe, but that we face grave dangers if we
don't vaccinate ourselves, our children and our elderly.

The continued denials and the push for more vaccinations, including
going as far as requiring mandatory vaccinations of young school girls
based on disputable evidence, is nothing new. Sadly, it is just
another in a series of less than praiseworthy chapters that have
marked how mainstream medicine has allowed advertising and hype to
mislead and failed to serve those entrusted to its care. Whether it be
a physically or psychologically addictive drug, a drug we have been
psychologically coerced into taking, or one we have even been legally
compelled to take, mainstream medicine has followed the money at the
expense of our health.

Around the year 1810, a derivative of opium named Morphine was
developed as a pain killer. It was considered a wonder drug because it
eliminated severe pain associated with medical operations or traumatic
injuries. It also left the user in a completely numb euphoric
dream-state. Because of the intense euphoric side effects, the drug in
1811 was named after the Greek god of dreams, Morpheus, by Dr. F.W.A.
Serturner, a German pharmacist. By the mid 1850's morphine was
available in the United States and became more and more popular with
the medical profession. The benefits of using the drug to treat severe
pain were considered nothing short of remarkable to doctors of the
time. Unfortunately, the addictive properties of the drug went
virtually unnoticed until after the Civil War.

During the Civil War, when what would come to be mainstream medicine
was beginning to organize, the number of people exposed to morphine in
the course of being treated for their war related injuries
skyrocketed. As a result, tens of thousands of Northern and
Confederate soldiers became morphine addicts. In just over 10 years
from the date of its arrival into this country, the United States was
plagued with a major morphine epidemic.

Even though no actual statistics were kept on addiction during this
period, the problem grew large enough to raise serious concerns from
the medical profession. Doctors became perplexed and were completely
in the dark as to how to treat this new epidemic.

By 1874, about the same time that mainstream medicine was beginning
its assault on natural and homeopathic alternatives in earnest, the
answer to this increasing problem was thought to be found in the
invention of a new drug in Germany. This new wonder drug was called
Heroin, after its German trademarked name. Heroin was imported into
the United States shortly after it was invented. The sales pitch that
created an instant market to American doctors and their morphine
addicted patients was that Heroin was a "safe, non addictive"
substitute for morphine. Hence, the heroin addict was born and has
been present in American culture ever since. (In a chillingly similar
manner, the opiate Oxycontin was approved in recent years as another
"safe, non-addictive" pain killer to replace traditional opiates, with
similarly tragic results).

From the late 1800's to the early 1900's the reputable drug companies
of the day began manufacturing over the counter drug kits. These kits
contained a glass barreled hypodermic needle and vials of opiates
(morphine or heroin) and/or cocaine packaged neatly in attractive
engraved tin cases. Laudanum (opium in an alcohol base) was also a
very popular elixir that was used to treat a variety of ills. Laudanum
was administered to kids and adults alike -- as freely as aspirin is
used today.

There were of course marketing and advertising campaigns launched by
the drug companies producing such products that touted the narcotics
as the cure for all types of physical and mental aliments ranging from
alcohol withdrawal to cancer, depression, sluggishness, coughs, colds,
tuberculosis and even old age. Most of the elixirs pitched by the old
"snake oil salesmen" in their medicine shows contained one or more of
these very much mainstream narcotics in their mix.

Another line of drugs which was widely prescribed and sold over the
counter by mainstream medicine was amphetamines. Amphetamine was
synthesized too late to have the widespread applications enjoyed
decades earlier by cocaine and the opiates. It was, however, marketed
in products commonly used to relieve head congestion and asthma.
Amphetamine continued to be employed as a popular prescription
diet-aid into the 1970s.

In the 1950's thalidomide was launched as a wonder drug alternative to
barbiturates for pregnant women, despite the drug companies having
clear evidence it was dangerous; and it took twelve years after its
dangers for children were discovered and after thousands of deformed
babies, which came to be known as "Thalidomide Babies", were born
before it was taken off the market. It might be worth noting that
America was a safer, more innocent and more trusting place in those
days -- a time when we knew our neighbors and left our doors unlocked
while we strolled the streets in safety.

More recently, at least a dozen major drugs have been pulled from the
market only after pressure and exposure became too great to handle in
spite of all the flawed studies, spin control, massive advertising and
protective efforts on behalf of industry by agencies who were supposed
to protect the public at large. The most famous of these drugs was of
course Vioxx, which has had more deaths attributed to it in the United
States than the Vietnam War.

Currently, Avandia and Fosamax, as well as the FDA approved sweetener
Aspartame are pulling out all the stops in the face of mounting
evidence of their harm and using the usual list of suspects to try to
hang on and milk as much profits as possible at the expense of human
lives and suffering until they are ultimately removed from the market.
Based on the increasing incidences of death and side effects, many
observers feel certain that someday Gardasil, which is still in a huge
growth stage and being forced on schoolgirls around the world due to a
massive campaign by Merck, will ultimately join that litany of evil
drugs, as will many of the vaccines being touted so highly today for
childhood diseases, prevention of cervical cancer for school girls,
and flu protection for the elderly.

One feature that all of the aforementioned drugs, and many others like
them which have been pulled from the market due to safety issues, have
had in common is a wealth of industry claims of their effectiveness
and safety -- claims which continued well after their harmful effects
became known, as well as claims to the same effect by the agencies
whose industry ties and support have been chronicled in these pages
and elsewhere. Which leads us to another shared characteristic: huge
amounts of profits at stake. Sadly, those discredited and harmful
drugs also shared the endorsements and recommendations of the doctors
we entrust our health to.

If there is any lesson we should have learned from the tangled history
of drugs, doctors and Madison Avenue that makes up today's mainstream
medicine, it is that it serves profits foremost and our health a very
distant second. Nowhere has this been more vividly demonstrated than
the misinformation we were told about cigarettes on behalf of Big
Tobacco.

Some examples of Big Tobacco's fifty years of using advertising and
mainstream support to perpetuate the big lie that cigarettes were not
only harmless, but also had beneficial health benefits:

1910s

* "Some plain truths about buying cigarettes." Fatima. Saturday
Evening Post, July 3, 1915.

1920s

* "Is Tobacco a Food?" Sweet Caporal. American Magazine, June, 1926,
p. 119.

* "Perhaps the cigarette you smoke is too strong!" Johnnie Walker.
Vanity Fair, April 3, 1928.

* "Prominent writer favors de-nicotinized cigarettes." O-Nic-O. New
York Times, Jan. 19, 1928.

1930s

* "A fact! Science advances new data that may completely change your
ideas of cigarettes." Camel. Collier's, July 7, 1934.

* "'Camels don't get your wind,' famous baseball players say." Camel.
Time, Oct. 14, 1935.

* "It takes healthy nerves to be America's greatest stunt girl."
Camel. American Magazine, Dec. 1, 1933.

* "The old doctor handed over to his doctor son a family tradition..."
Fatima. New Yorker, Jan. 5, 1930.

* "This book answers your questions about cigarette smoking!"
Cigarette Research Institute. Literary Digest, Aug. 4, 1934, p. 29.

* "You can thank a few cranks for Listerine cigarettes." Listerine
Cigarettes. New Yorker, April 23, 1932.

* "Kools never miss!" Kool, Time, Nov. 16, 1936, p. 119.

* "Now she'll never worry about smoking too much." Kentucky Winners.
New York Times, Sept. 26, 1934.

* "Nerves were out of tune." Camel. New York Times, April 4, 1934.

* "Tell him to switch to Kools." Kool. Saturday Evening Post, Oct. 23,
1937

* "Are you a ring twiddler?" Camel. Life, June 9, 1934.

* "Of course women prefer them - they're fresh." Camel. Saturday
Evening Post, Oct. 17, 1931.

* "You like them fresh - so do I." Camel. Saturday Evening Post, Feb.
6, 1932.

1940s

* "The importance of the filter zone." Fleetwood. Collier's, Jan. 8,
1944, p. 45.

* "5 times when to switch to Spuds." Spud. Look, Oct. 5, 1943.

* "Be on guard against smoker's hack." Kool. Collier's, Aug. 30, 1941,
p. 49.

* "Been babying a case of smoker's hack?" Kool. Collier's, Feb. 14,
1942, p. 47.

* "Got a cold?" Kool. New York Times, Feb. 11, 1940.

* "There is a cigarette that's safer for you." Sano Cigarettes. New
York Times, Oct. 15, 1946.

* "Nose or throat congested?" Spud. Saturday Evening Post, Jan. 17,
1942, p. 65.

* "Why be irritated?" Old Gold. Life, June 11, 1945, p. 73.

* "The last time you had a cold..." Kool. Look, Aug. 24, 1943, p. 6.

1950s

* "The American Medical Association voluntarily conducted in their own
laboratory..." Kent. New York Times, Mar. 23, 1954.

* "Rosalind Russell says, 'L&M filters are just what the doctor
ordered." L & M. New York Times, Nov. 2, 1953.

* "Let's smoke out this nicotine problem." Sano. New York Times, Dec.
28, 1953.

* "Filtered cigarette smoke is better for your health." Viceroy. Time,
Aug. 20, 1951, p. 59.

* "Filtered cigarette smoke is better for your health." Viceroy. New
York Times, Aug. 8, 1950.

* "Now... scientific evidence on effects of smoking!" Chesterfield.
Family Circle, April 1953, p. 13.

* "Nose, throat, and accessory organs not adversely affected by
smoking Chesterfields." Chesterfield. Life, Dec. 2, 1952.

* "The best cigarette news in over 40 years... The filter tip."
DuMaurier. New York Times, Sept. 11, 1951.

* "Less nicotine without going sissy." Lords. New York Times, July 15,
1951.

* "A report to doctors - published in leading medical journals."
Viceroy. Time, Dec. 7, 1953.

* "New king-sized Viceroy gives you double-barrelled health
protection." Viceroy. Time, Nov. 9, 1951.

* "Scientific tests prove Lucky Strike milder than any other principal
brand." Lucky Strike, Saturday Evening Post, June 24, 1950.

Source: Medicine and Madison Avenue
((http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/mma/cig...) .

During this same period of time, a mounting body of evidence clearly
showed the dangers of smoking cigarettes, but such evidence was
covered up and ridiculed by both industry and mainstream medicine, who
trotted out study after study and doctor after doctor to tell us just
the opposite -- much as they did the same thing for fully four decades
to tell us of the ineffectiveness, and even dangers, of taking vitamin
supplements.

Today, we are seeing a huge and growing body of evidence of the
dangers of vaccinations, as well as their relative ineffectiveness --
particularly when it comes to our children and our elderly. Right on
cue, we also see a continuing blitz of advertising and counter
studies, as well as the mainstream apologists chiming in on internet
forums, attesting to the safety of putting foul substances into our
bodies as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, spermicide, unborn fetal
matter, anthrax, monkey kidney cells, calf serums, formalin, phenol,
coal tar, aspartame, MSG, various strains of deadly viruses and
microbial contaminants.

Many of the quoted studies propaganda new and old attempt to dispute
the dangers of mercury, such as autism. Despite all kinds of "lies,
damned lies and statistics", as Einstein called them, what the studies
and hype have never properly addressed is why autism is virtually
non-existent in countries which do not vaccinate nor why it is also
virtually non-existent in home schooled children who are not
vaccinated.

Besides common sense, history itself tells us that those who stand to
profit by alleging vaccine safety are once again lying and covering up
the truth, just as they did about heroin, thalidomide and Vioxx -- and
as they continue to do about Avandia, Fosamax, Gardasil and aspartame.
The reason they lie: because they represent a trillion dollar industry
whose only marketplace is our bodies and which depends on such lies to
maintain and increase profits. Such is their greed that they care more
about profits than they do about profiting humankind.

Whether it be doctors, scientists, public agencies or mainstream
apologists on an internet forum, those who lie to us are not our
friends -- by hook or by crook, they serve not mankind but the evils
of greed and avarice. Harking back to the days when we strolled our
neighborhoods in safety, I would ask consideration of this simple
question when it comes to the question of accepting what they would
have us believe today regarding vaccine safety and effectiveness: We
know that they were lying to us back then and that they had been for a
long time. Have we somehow become a kinder and gentler world in the
meanwhile -- one where greed plays less of a role and where those we
trust with our safety are more honest and caring? Or is it just the
opposite in today's world where overt advertising with healthy actors
inundates us at every turn to "Ask your doctor" about an ever
increasing number of new diseases and conditions while the minimized
dangers scroll by in tiny print --and while at the same time we see
regular revelations about the dangers of our children's cold
medicines, our pain relievers, our mood stabilizers, and our
medications for just about everything else which we have been told for
years were safe and effective?

I noted earlier an apologist posting on an internet forum who
maintained that the questionable components in vaccines represented no
threats simply because they are present in tiny amounts and that many
of those same worrisome substances are also present in trace amounts
in many other things we are exposed to. In the same post, the point
was also made that mercury was no excuse to not take vaccines since
there are mercury-free vaccines available (which, looking at the rest
of the list of unsavory ingredients in vaccines appears to me akin to
saying that a bowl of poison is not dangerous because it had the
arsenic removed and left in only strychnine, lead and curare). I
suppose the poster must not be familiar with homeopathic principles
when it comes to small or trace amounts -- or more likely, rejects
such principles because that is what mainstream medicine tells us to
do.

Thanks largely to man, there is indeed no shortage of trace amounts of
any number of harmful substances in any number of places and things we
encounter and consume. However, harmful is harmful and there is no
such thing as a "safe" level of a harmful substance -- that is merely
a false label created to prevent and dispel alarm and gain trust where
none is warranted. Just because we may be exposed to tiny amounts of
something unsavory is no reason to consume or subject our bodies to
more of it.

I am relatively certain that, due to the country environment I
frequently find myself in, there is no shortage of cow and bull manure
I encounter -- and it is even likely that I might inadvertently inhale
or consume trace amounts when I breathe or when I pluck a pear or
persimmon off a tree. However, I have no desire whatsoever to
purposely dine on it.

I daresay neither does hardly anyone else here, and we would rather
that the mainstream servers stop trying to feed us a big dish of the
stuff.

About the author
Tony Isaacs, is a natural health advocate and researcher and the
author of books and articles about natural health including "Cancer's
Natural Enemy" and "Collected Remedies"as well as song lyrics and
humorous anecdotal stories. Mr. Isaacs also has The Best Years in Life
website for baby boomers and others wishing to avoid prescription
drugs and mainstream managed illness and live longer, healthier and
happier lives naturally. He is currently residing in the scenic Texas
hill country near Utopia, Texas where he serves as a consultant to the
Utopia Silver colloidal silver and supplement company and where he is
working on a major book project due for publication later this year.
Mr. Isaacs also hosts the CureZone "Ask Tony Isaacs" forum as well as
the Yahoo Health Group "Oleander Soup"
Old May 1st 08, 05:45 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Excellent ... thank you from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal!
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

Dedicated to the Snake-oil Vigilantes, Coleah Penley Ayers & Myrl
Jeffcoat:

EXCERPT:
The public relations industry has developed a lucrative side business
scrutinizing the thoughts and actions of citizen activists, using paid
spies who are often recruited from government, military or private
security backgrounds."
(more here) http://www.prwatch.org/node/7208

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tephen-Barrett
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Navy background, ACSH.org advisor, a corporate funded PR group
Calls himself "The Media." Sue happy, has a history of losing SLAPP
and SLAPP style lawsuits to activists (fluoride, breast implant,
vaccination awareness activists all) while waging enormous smear
campaign assaults with others on this list.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#Mark-Probert
http://www.BreastImplantawareness.or...stProbert.html
Army background ... disbarred attorney ... loves disguises ...
viscious attacks to same targets as Barrett / Quackwatch. Promotes
vaccination industry propaganda.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Andrew-Langer
www.BreastImplantawareness.org/LangerVsIlena.htm
Government & Corporations are his business ... one of the most
prolific of the Pro-Neo Con propagandists spreading their agenda that
lead to the disaster of invading and occupying Iraq. Organized
industry friendly 'support group leaders' in silicone cause & worked
with them to walk both sides of the aisle: friendly & non critical of
industry AND appear to 'support' to women harmed by implants.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Coleah.htm
Viet Nam was her glory days ... worked closely with Langer doing
corporate / government PR to lead to War ... works closely with
silicone manufacturer, Patrick O'leary, and the Snake-oil Team.
VA & IRS background. Loves stealth. Corporate apologist.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Myrl.html
Not military like the above team ... but loves disguises and able to
talk out of both sides of her mouth. Fully supports all listed above.
Uses tactics of blaming others for doing what she is doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackwatch 'Guerrilla' Tactics

Quoth Stephen J. Barrett, writing in AMA News on August 25, 1975,
describing the Lehigh Valley Committee Against Health Fraud:

"By working "undercover" using assumed names and box numbers, we've
gotten all sorts of information and publications other groups, like
the medical societies, haven't been able to lay their hands on.

...Really, we're a bunch of guerrillas - we're not a large group,
there are about 40 members, but we're the only such group in the
country."

~~~~~~~~~

More on this story he