Sippy cups X-posted

Old May 26th 04, 07:00 PM
Maurice & Carmen Gregoire

Default Sippy cups X-posted

I have never had a problem with the sippy cups or the bottles leaking.
--
Carmen Gregoire

Mother of SYS age 2 years
and SLE age 3 months

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
ink.net...
I've had troubles with leaking with my Avent sippy cups with the handles,
but not so much without. I never had trouble with the Avent bottles

leaking
with handles, but definitely with the sippy cups. It must be the design

of
the lids -- different than the bottle lids (the ring part). It's weird.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

"Maurice & Carmen Gregoire" wrote in message
The Avent sippy cups don't leak with or without the handles. I have used
them both ways and have not had any trouble with leaking.
--
Carmen Gregoire

Mother of SYS age 2 years
and SLE age 3 months

"A&G&K" wrote in message

"Kerry" wrote in message

Jennifer and Robert Howe wrote:

I've started transistioning of giving my daughter sippy cups but

every
cup
I've gotten so far leaks. Do you all have any ideas of what cups

are
the
best that have handles on them. So far I have tried Gerber and

Playtex.
And yes the playtex one leaks much much much more then the gerber

but
the
valve in the gerber has a tendancy of popping out of place where I

find
it
floating in her cup. The Playtex cup I found my daughter sitting

on
the
floor with it in a puddle of juice a little bit ago.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Home.earthlink.net/~soalus

Hi:

I too have been on a "sippy cup" quest for a few months now. The

only
ones I can recommend are the Avent sippy cups. They are available

in
different flow spouts (3month, 6month, 12month and toddler I think).
They are also interchangeable with the Avent bottles. While I have

yet
to find a totally spill proof cup, this one comes close and my

daughter
really likes them.

HTH!
Kerry
Mom to Emma Rose, 13 months

I got the Avent sippy spouts to use with my Avent bottles (that came

with
my
breastpump). They have never leaked for me but a) DD only drinks

water
or
milk, and b) I've never used them with the handles (which other people

know have used and have had the cups leak on them).
I have got a few of "the First Years" take and toss cups and have

found
that
they don't leak much (but more than my Avent ones) and I would never

be
comfortable tossing one of those into my handbag like I do with the

Avent
ones.
I have also found my Playtex one to be good, but you have to be sure

cap up tightly and makes sure the valve is all the way in.
HTH
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Sippy cups X-posted Jennifer and Robert Howe General 10 May 26th 04 07:00 PM
Transitioning 1 yr old to sippy cups Leigh McCuen General 7 May 25th 04 05:10 PM
Sippy Cups... Jamie Clark Pregnancy 22 May 6th 04 04:47 PM
Advice needed pls. 1yr old still chokes using sippy cups Idas General 7 November 27th 03 05:26 PM
x-small sippy cups! Corrine General 4 October 28th 03 08:38 PM