Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

Old September 22nd 03, 10:16 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Jeff P. Utz, MD endangering vaccinated children/Orac and Israeli too...

ATTENTION Jeff P. Utz, MD (and Hillary Israeli, VMD and "Orac, MD, PhD"):

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud must end. Since we do not know which
children were not immunized by their vaccinations - EVERY child - not just
vaccine-exempt children - must be sent home (protected) during disease
outbreaks.

Other massive MD frauds must also end.

My priority of course is stopping MD-obstetricians from closing birth canals
and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth...

See below.

Hillary Israeli, VMD wrote in message
In t,
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

*Charles,
*
*Jeff P. Utz, MD is ERRONEOUSLY saying vaccinations always immunize, as

in,
*
*"Yes, all vaccinations do immunize. Of course, they are not 100%

effective
*(not every kid has 100% protection from the vaccines). But they all do
*immunize (cause the body the make antibodies and other defenses like
*improved cell-mediated immunity) against specific diseases."

I see the problem. You have a reading comprehension difficulty.

The quote attribute (correctly) to Jeff does not say what you say it says.
He says "all vaccinations do immunize." That does not mean "vaccinations
always immunize." He clearly states that efficacy is NOT 100%, or did you
stop reading before you reached the second sentence? Get with the program,
Todd. If you honestly don't understand, you shouldn't be sticking your
nose into it.

Hillary Israeli, VMD

Hillary,

Thank you for acknowledging that I correctly quoted Jeff.

I assure you I do not have a reading comprehension difficulty.

Jeff's inference that all children vaccinated are immunized by their
vaccinations came in response to me writing:

"I wrote that vaccination is not immunization because of the Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud whereby you MDs fraudulently behave as if all vaccinations
immunize."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...y2.airnews.net

Jeff said he didn't care why I wrote that vaccination is NOT immunization
(!) - yet the reason why is KEY...

Both you and Jeff are ignoring/failing to acknowledge the Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud - the FACT that MDs are pretending that all children
vaccinated are immunized when they send only vaccine-exempt children home
during disease outbreaks.

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud must end. Since we do not know which
children were not immunized by their vaccinations - EVERY child - not just
vaccine-exempt children - must be sent home (protected) during disease
outbreaks.

Both you and Jeff (and Orac) are endangering vaccinated children by
ignoring/failing to acknowledge the Exclusion Day vaccination fraud.

Please stop this foolishness and join me in calling for an end to Exclusion
Day vaccination fraud.

Please also join me in calling for an end to other massive MD frauds...

I recently wrote to Deborah L. Wexler, MD, co-Founder and Exec. Dir. of
Immunization Action Coalition...

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud isn't the only immunization-related
fraud being committed by
MDs...

Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are lying by omission thereby denying
massive
numbers of preschool children
massive numbers of free daily immunizations, as in,

MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION
NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18, 1994
RFA: AI-95-004
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/r...AI-95-004.html

The kicker? Breastimmunizations reportedly MD-needle
vaccinations work better!

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

WHY are MDs failing to tell the world that
breastfeeding women are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture
specific
IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY?

Why is the Immunization [sic] Action Coalition/IAC engaging in this lie of
omission?

Via this lie of omission, ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are ignoring a
way to make the breastfeeding/breastIMMUNIZATION rate
skyrocket!

ASK YOURSELF DEBORAH...

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

IAC is helping!

IAC - the IMMUNIZATION Action Coalition doesn't even mention that
breastfeedings are immunizations!

IAC ignores the *most common* immunizations - and the fact that ostensibly
"pro-immunization" MDs are denying them!

PS2 Deborah, I note that IAC publishes CDCs' Vaccination Information
Statements/VISs.

CDCs' Vaccination Information Statements/VISs constitute further vaccination
fraud!

CDCs' Vaccination Information Statements/VISs fraudulently compare safety of
"any medication" with safety of vaccines - even though the safety of BOTH
are
in question! MDs fail to report up to 99% of serious reactions to
medications.
Such reports are essential for determining safety!

For details...

See again: Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

IAC writes:

"Due to our close collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) and the funding they provide...we have been able to create,
find, and distribute the most complete, up-to-date, and accurate supply and
listing of immunization and hepatitis B resources available anywhere."
http://www.immunize.org/

IAC must expose CDC's' VISs as further vaccination fraud.

IAC must immediately STOP PUBLISHING VISs until CDC corrects them.

Since "the IAC now reaches more than 400,000 people twice a year...with half
of
its funds coming from the CDC..."
http://www.mnmed.org/publications/MN.../Whisnant.html

IAC must immediately reach those 400,000 people and inform them that: 1)
CDC's
VISs are fraudulent; and 2) both IAC and CDC - ostensibly
"pro-immunization" -
are helping MDs lie by omission thereby denying massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

PS3 Finally Deborah...

"The newest IAC publication is VACCINATE WOMEN, the inaugural issue of which
was published in January 2002 and mailed to 35,000 OB/GYNs and OB/GYN
physicians-in-training."
http://www.immunize.org/

The next time you contact 35,000 OB/GYN-types, please demand an end to the
mass
immunologic child abuse and vaccination fraud...

And ask the OB/GYNs to stop their mass PHYSICAL child abuse.

OB/GYNs are closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies'
spines at birth...

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

PS4 Last but not least Deborah... I am in favor of pardons in advance for
MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most
powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

END excerpt of CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day

vaccination fraud...

Thanks for reading Hillary,

It is really bizarre that CDC's National Immunization Program is allowed to
keep calling itself that as CDC (and ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs like
IAC's Wexler) lie by omission thereby DENYING massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

The kicker - noted above - is that the free daily immunizations that MDs are
denying reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better!

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse - as they also commit mass
PHYSICAL child abuse (senselessly closing birth canals, etc.).

Please help stop these massive MD crimes.

Again, I am in favor of pardons in advance. MDs are just academic prime
cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old September 23rd 03, 02:31 PM
Happy Oyster

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:13:03 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD wrote:

"Yes, all vaccinations do immunize. Of course, they are not 100% effective
(not every kid has 100% protection from the vaccines). But they all do
immunize (cause the body the make antibodies and other defenses like
improved cell-mediated immunity) against specific diseases."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

FALSE.

"Occasionally an animal does not respond sufficiently...Such animals, in
spite of vaccination, have failed to become immune--they are not immunized."
http://www.ianr.unl.edu/pubs/animaldisease/g797.htm

I say again:

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud is MDs like Jeff P.Utz (and at least one
vet) PRETENDING that vaccinations always immunize.

During disease outbreaks, EVERYONE goes home (gets protected) - not just
vaccine-exempt kids - because we don't know which kids weren't immunized by
their vaccinations.

That is a murderous lie.

Parents, if you want to keep your children alive and well, do not
believe such liars like "Todd Gastaldo".

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm
Old September 23rd 03, 08:38 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Charles Blum, DC: SOT chiropractic emergency

ATTENTION CHARLES BLUM, DC: SOT CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY See the end of
this
post...

MIRIAM V. MILLS, MD - see my note at the end....

ALL OTHER READERS, PLEASE STOP READING...or not...

SOT "BLOCKING"... I saw some *amazing* results with SOT blocking while
still in spinal adjusting practice!

SOT is "the Sacro Occipital Technique method of chiropractic as founded and
developed by Dr. Major Bertrand DeJarnette." See www.soto-usa.org...

"Dr. DeJarnette...pioneered and popularized the use of blocks, which in many
ways are an extra pair of hands that let the sacrum float back into its
proper position."
--Steven Lavitan, DC, LAc reviewing Compendium of Sacro Occipital Technique:
Peer-Reviewed Literature 1984-2000
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/21/17/22.html (via www.soto-usa.org)

"SOT seeks to peel off the layers of distortion to uncover the causative
subluxation pattern and remove it."
--Charles L Blum, DC (and Rosen)lum CL, Sacro Occipital Technqiue: Technique
and Analysis, Todays Chiropractic Jul/Aug 2003; 32(4): 22,24-6.]

CHARLES: MD-OBSTETRICIANS ARE - IN EFFECT - "SOT BLOCKING" WOMEN DURING
DELIVERY

Danforth's Obstetrics calls lithotomy the "dorso-sacral" position.
Semisitting puts *more* weight on the sacrum. Neither dorsal lithotomy nor
semisitting "let the sacrum float back into its proper position" - OUT OF
THE WAY OF THE BABY...

Stated more usefully: MD-obstetricians are CLOSING BIRTH CANALS - in
effect - "SOT blocking" women in labor thereby closing birth canals up to
30% - thereby causing senseless gruesome manipulation of most babies'
spines - thereby killing and paralyzing some babies.

SOT seeks to "peel off" layers of distortion to "uncover the causative
subluxation pattern."

Your queries, Charles, appear to me to be **covering-up** the NON-SPINAL
causative subluxation pattern instead of helping me to remove it.... (What's
up with your tepid statement that you MIGHT agree about MDs closing birth
canals?! MD-obstetricians have maternal sacra up on blocks called delivery
tables - senselessly closing birth canals up to 30% as they GRUESOMELY pull
on babies' spines!)

Chiropractic physicians are missing a GOLDEN opportunity to save tiny lives
and tiny limbs and PREVENT more putative causative vertebral subluxations
than SOT practitioners will ever be able to charge to uncover and remove...

CHARLES: Why not join me in asking/demanding that IAC's Deborah Wexler, MD
to use some CDC funds to contact 35,000 OB/GYNs again to ask them to stop
Exclusion Day vaccination fraud and demand that they stop closing birth
canals?

See PS4 in CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

FURTHER PURPOSES of this usenet post: 1) place in the global google archive
my answer to a query from SOT expert CHARLES BLUM, DC... 2) answer and
place in the google archive a subsequent question from Charles...

Initially, Charles asked two questions...

He quoted me saying:

Prefatory note: I am NOT opposed to vaccinations. I am ADAMANTLY IN
FAVOR of vaccinations - as long as parents are informed of risks and given
TRUE CHOICE.

He asked:

Why are you not opposed to vaccinations based on the literature you
presented? How can you explain the heavy metals and other toxic substances
used to attenuate the virus, and their purported affect on a child?

I am adamantly torn and need more information but have a profound
difficult time when patients ask about vaccination. I have told them to ask
their pediatrician if their vaccines have thimerisol and the nurses and
doctors don't even know what they are asking.

Supposedly while thimerisol is illegal to be used in vaccines any that
were already made are permitted to be sold and used, so most pediatricians
don't know what is in the vaccines they are giving children.

END Charles post asking two questions....

Here is how I answered Charles' first question: "Why are you not opposed to
vaccinations based on the literature you presented?"

I wrote:

Charles L. Blum, DC, CSCP

www.soto-usa.org

Charles,

Thanks for responding to VACCINATION SUBLUXATION! (Thimerosal: Sen Frist
subluxating VICA)...

You wrote that you are "adamantly torn" and wonder why I am not opposed to
vaccinations.

It seems to me that if you are "adamantly torn" you are just like me - NOT
opposed to vaccinations.

It seems to me further from reading your post...

Like an estimated 81% of DCs (including me) - you are in FAVOR of
vaccinations - as long as (as I stipulated) ***parents are informed of risks
and given TRUE CHOICE***.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for reading.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

I ALSO WROTE TO CHARLES (SAME POST):

PS I am in adamantly in favor of SPINAL MANIPULATION of children - as long
as ***parents are informed of risks and given TRUE CHOICE***.

Currently, parents are not being informed that MDs are senselessly closing
birth canals and GRUESOMELY manipulating most babies' spines.

OBs are killing an estimated six
babies per DAY with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

END Gastaldo's answer to Charles Blum's initial query

Charles, I say again: It seems to me that if you are "adamantly torn" you
are just like me - NOT opposed to vaccinations...

It seems to me further that we are both opposed to MDs failing to inform
parents of risks
and offer them TRUE CHOICE...

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Charles, I did not answer your question: "How can you explain
the heavy metals and other toxic substances used to attenuate the virus, and
their purported affect on a child?"

I cannot explain heavy metals and other toxic substances - except to say -
you are right - they are puported to have an effect on a child - hopefully
good - hopefully heightening the beneficial effect of vaccination.

Now to Charles Blum's most recent question...

Charles asks whether I am able to reply without
diatribe...

CHARLES: See below my non-diatribe reply to your assertion: "You still
never
responded to my questions."

BEGIN Charles Blum's most recent question...

Dear Todd,

Are you able to reply and answer any questions without going off into your
diatribes about:

1. Exclusion day vaccines or,

2. Obstetrical procedures that are questionable?

While I might agree on some of your points the above two issues are
nonsequiturs, regardless of how strongly you feel about those issues and
when you use
them to be nonresponsive they make you seem to me like you are off the wall.

You still never responded to my questions.

END Charles Blum's most recent query

Charles, I *did* respond - without diatribe - just not to BOTH your
questions - see above.

YOU never responded!

So far as I can tell Charles, there remains only one unanswered question
from you...

"...where is your [vet vaccination explanation] objection?"

Earth to Charles! As I said (without diatribe) in the initial post to which
you responded: I
*don't* object to vaccination - as long as parents are truly informed of
risks and given TRUE CHOICE....

In my response (see below) I indicated the REASON I used the quote from the
vet vaccination
explanation...

Here (again) is my reply to your "where is your objection" post...

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
k.net...

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
k.net...
Exclusion Day vaccination fraud is MDs like Jeff P.Utz (and at least one
vet) PRETENDING that vaccinations always immunize.

During disease outbreaks, EVERYONE goes home (gets protected) - not just
vaccine-exempt kids - because we don't know which kids weren't immunized

by
their vaccinations.

More below...

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In ,
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

*PS Readers, WHY might Jeff Utz, MD be having a hard time grasping my

point?
*

Because it is no point at all, I'd say. You're wrong, he's right, get

over
it.

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD wrote:

[...]

Charles Blum, DC wrote:

"I have a difficult time understanding what all this is about. The link

you
mention above is not consistent with the quote you excerpted from the

page."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2169

Charles,

Jeff P. Utz, MD is ERRONEOUSLY saying vaccinations always immunize, as in,

"Yes, all vaccinations do immunize. Of course, they are not 100%

effective
(not every kid has 100% protection from the vaccines). But they all do
immunize (cause the body the make antibodies and other defenses like
improved cell-mediated immunity) against specific diseases."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Here again is the quote I used from the vet page...

"Occasionally an animal does not respond sufficiently...Such animals, in
spite of vaccination, have failed to become immune--they are not

immunized."
http://www.ianr.unl.edu/pubs/animaldisease/g797.htm

The vet quote helped me emphasize to a vet (Hillary) the point at issue:
vaccinations do NOT always immunize.

MDs are PRETENDING that vaccinations always immunize.

This pretense is the foundation of Exclusion Day vaccination fraud.

Since vaccinations do not always immunize, ALL children - not just
vaccine-exempt children - get protected (sent home) during outbreaks.

Charles, I'm having a difficult time understanding why you are having a
difficult time understanding "what all this is about."

BTW, do you have a difficult time understanding why MDs should not put

women
on their sacra and close birth canals up to 30%?

I'm not trying to be flip here - I sincerely want to know.

Thanks for writing.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Charles,

Sorry for the "diatribes." I am doing my best to stop rather
obvious MD crimes against babies - one of which involves MDs closing birth
canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines.

You wrote: "I might agree on some of your points."

Hopefully you agree that it is wrong for MDs to close birth canals
and gruesomely manipulate most babies' spines at birth.

Hopefully you agree that MDs are in effect "SOT blocking" the mother's
sacrum so it can't move back - senselessly closing birth canals -
then gruesomely pulling on babies' spines...

With the birth canal senselessly "SOT closed" - up to 30% - ALL pulling on
the baby's spine is gruesome - sometimes fatal. There is also the
occasional paralysis of babies...

Charles, remember how you said you are "adamantly torn" about vaccinations?

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, sometimes MDs pull so hard
that spinal nerves are
"adamantly torn" from tiny spinal cords...

MDs *are* in effect "SOT blocking" the mother's sacrum so it can't move
back - senselessly closing birth canals -
then gruesomely pulling on babies' spines...

SOT chiropractic emergency Charles!

Or so I say...

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at
.
Brian, please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

Note to Charles: If Brian doesn't post this to the censored version of
chiro-list, will you? At least one censored chiro-lister - Dave Ferguson,
DC - is having a "deafening silence" problem - and this after some censored
chiro-listers dutifully gave Chiro Bouncer Bob (fmr CCA Pres. Bob Dubin, DC)
their full names and practice locations.

Chiros LOVE their chains! Chiros LICK their chains! Wilk v. AMA is the
best example...

See A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get his PhD
out
of a cereal box?

See also: Awesome breasts! OBs causing otitis media? (also: 'Osteopathic'
v. 'Chiropractic' manipulation)...

One final note:

Miriam V. Mills, MD, a researcher of osteopathy, responded as follows to
"Awesome breasts!":

Thanks for including me on your "blog". I haven't had time to respond to

everything, but I do want to say that it was an error that I quoted Dr.
Sawyer's article as including tympanometry, when it was pneumatic otoscopy,
and I regret that.

Miriam,

Sawyer et al. wrote in their PubMed abstract:

"Otoscopy and tympanometry were used to create a middle ear status
profile..." [Sawyer et al. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1999
Jun;22(5):292-8]

Also, for your possible reading interest:

SOT expert Charles Blum, DC says (with Rosen):

"SOT became an integration of engineering, osteopathic, and chiropractic
principles..."
http://www.soto-usa.org/SOTLiteratur...nTCAug2003.htm

GASTALDO'S CHIROPRACTIC PRINCIPLE: MDs and DOs should not be chemically
pushing (oxytocin and Cytotec) or mechanically pulling (hands, forceps,
vacuums) with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

OBSTETRICIANS (MD and DO): If you must push or pull - and sometimes you
must - first get women off their butts/backs - off their sacra...

This is a NON-SPINAL chiropractic/osteopathic/engineering adjustment, as in
(again quoting Charles):

"SOT became an integration of engineering, osteopathic, and chiropractic
principles"; and

"Dr. DeJarnette...pioneered and popularized the use of blocks, which in many
ways are an extra pair of hands that let the sacrum float back into its
proper position."
--Steven Lavitan, DC, LAc reviewing Compendium of Sacro Occipital Technique:
Peer-Reviewed Literature 1984-2000
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/21/17/22.html (via www.soto-usa.org)

The sacrum should be able to "float back" when the uterus is pushing...

ATTENTION CHARLES BLUM, DC: SOT CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY

***This article, "Charles Blum, DC: SOT chiropractic emergency" will be
instantly archived at:

Within 24 hours, "Charles Blum, DC: SOT chiropractic emergency" will be
found in the Google archive by searching "Charles Blum, DC" at
http://groups.google.com

Old September 24th 03, 05:23 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Dr. Sears recommends SOT chiropractic (also: Delivery tables as SOT blocks; also: Carol Phillips, DC)

BABY CAN'T BREASTFEED? See the end of this post...

DR. SEARS RECOMMENDS SOT CHIROPRACTIC...

Quoted from THE BIRTH BOOK by William Sears, MD & Martha Sears, RN:
"Practitioners of SOT (Sacro Occipital Technique) have especially effective
techniques for pregnant women. Martha Sears had the benefit of the
attention weekly in the last trimester of our sixth pregnancy. This
technique recognizes that the 'wobbly' pregnant pelvis, especially the
sacroilliac joint, needs to be stabilized. By the use of foam wedges
(blocks) the pelvis is balanced using low-force adjustment (the woman's own
body weight does the work rather than direct manipulation by the
practitioner)..."
--Williams Sears, MD & Martha Sears, RN (quoted by David Peterson, DC
)
http://www.azurechiropractic.com/pregnancy.htm

DR. SEARS ), you still aren't mentioning sacroiliac
motion in your website discussion "why squatting is better than side-lying."
See my note to you below.

SOT BLOCKING...SACRUM "FLOATS" INTO ITS PROPER POSITION....

"[Sacro Occipital Technique Founder] Dr. DeJarnette...pioneered and
popularized the use of blocks, which in many
ways are an extra pair of hands that let the sacrum float back into its
proper
position."
--Steven Lavitan, DC, LAc reviewing Compendium of Sacro Occipital Technique:
Peer-Reviewed Literature 1984-2000
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/21/17/22.html (via www.soto-usa.org)

I saw some *amazing* results with SOT blocking while still
in spinal adjusting practice!

OBs ARE USING DELIVERY TABLES FOR **GRUESOME** "SOT BLOCKING"...

By using delivery tables in combination with semisitting/dorsal delivery -
OBs force the sacrum into a gruesomely IMPROPER position...

Lithotomy places the woman ON her sacrum. Danforth's Obstetrics calls
lithotomy the "dorso-sacral" position. Semisitting
puts *more* weight on the sacrum - forcing the sacral tip up to 4 cm into
the birth canal.

MD-obstetricians are in effect "SOT blocking" women in labor thereby closing
birth canals up to 30% - thereby
causing senseless gruesome manipulation of most babies' spines - thereby
killing and paralyzing some babies.

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

CHARLES BLUM, DC wrote in a personal communication:

"At the last two SOTO-USA clinical symposiums we had Carol Phillips, DC
speak about birth trauma and she presented some compelling videotapes that
illustrated some barbaric obstetrical practices."

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Charles L. Blum, DC, CSCP

www.soto-usa.org

Charles,

The Carol Phillips, DC who spoke at the last two SOTO-USA clinical symposia
may be Carol J Phillips, DC who once thought (may still think) that
semistting widens the birth canal, as in,

"When a woman is semiseated (as the mother is in my video)...this widens the
birth canal...Trust me, we're on the same side."
--Carol J. Phillips in an email to Gastaldo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/1513

You write:

"[W]e don't seem to be in much conflict..."

BRAVO!

If Carol J. Phillips, DC is still teaching the erroneous notion that
semisitting widens the birth canal - esp. if she speaks at the next SOTO-USA
clinical symposium^^^ - I hope you will publicly will rebut her on this
point.

Charles, do write your own SHORT article for this purpose...

Or use one of my LONG ones...

Charles Blum, DC: SOT chiropractic emergency
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2174

Charles Blum, DC: SOT chiropractic emergency
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ar thlink.net

NOTE: Carol J. Phillips, DC may be "CJ" Phillips, co-author of the following
"SOT Related Research":

Phillips CJ, Meyer JJ, Chiropractic Care, Including Craniosacral Therapy,
During Pregnancy: A Static-Group Comparison of Obstetric Interventions
during Labor and Delivery, Journal of Manipulative and Physiological
Therapy, 1995 Oct;18(8): 525-9.

According to the PubMed abstract for this just cited article: "...study
provides no evidence that the addition of chiropractic care and craniosacral
therapy during pregnancy results in any observable benefit or detriment with
regard to obstetric interventions used during labor and delivery and that
chiropractic care for pregnancy-related neuromusculoskeletal disorders
should not complicate labor or delivery."

Chiropractic care of pregnant women should always include a warning that
MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals. If "CJ" Phillips is the same
Phillips I talked to - the women in this study likely had their birth canals
senselessly closed...

I'll try to copy Carol/CJ Phillips, DC via

Charles, until the gruesome SOT-blocking/gruesome spinal manipulation by MDs
ends...

Via short and long articles, ALL DCs should persistently protest MDs closing
birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines...

By doing this, DCs could possibly end the MD crime by the next SOTO-USA
clinical symposium:

^^^SOTO-USA's 2003
CLINICAL SYMPOSIUM
October 9-12th 2003
Washington, DC
http://www.soto-usa.org/events.html

NOTE: Various SOT sites mention "birth trauma" as a cause of problems...
http://www.optimumclinic.com/w_sacro...technique.html
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~griffith/sot.htm
http://www.salsassociates.com/structural.html

It is simply unethical for SOT practitioners to fail to take action to
PREVENT problems which they charge to treat.

Remember Charles:

[...]

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Dr. Sears says: "When you squat, the leg bones actually act like
levers to widen your pelvic
outlet by twenty to thirty percent..."
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T010900.asp

DR. SEARS: You forgot to mention the MAJOR sacroilac motion - the SACRUM
moving out of the
way.

(The sacrum only moves if MDs aren't "SOT"-blocking it so it *can't* move
out of the way...)

Your "leg bones actually act like levers" verbiage sounds like JGB
Russell's bizarre promotion of semisitting!

REMEMBER: If a woman is semisitting and pulling her legs back hoping
to offer her baby maximal room (as JGB Russell recommended in 1982) she is
actually DENYING her baby the benefit of the MAJOR sacroiliac motion!

A woman sitting or lying on her sacrum is NOT allowing her sacral tip to
move out
of her baby's way!

Dr. Sears I think you take your squatting dogma too far, as in,

"You may wonder why you should squat when you could be lying comfortably on
your side in bed."
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T010900.asp

BILL: Side-lying allows the major sacroiliac motion!

Copied to Bill
PS2 BREASTFEEDING DIFFICULTIES...

I just found this while perusing "SOT Related Research" at
http://www.sorsi.com/sotreferences.htm

Arcadi V, Birth Induced TMJ Dysfunction: The Most Common Cause of
Breastfeeding Difficulties, Proceedings Of The National Conference On
Chiropractic. 1993 Oct: 18-22.

I spoke to Victoria Arcadi, DC years ago. This 1993 article of hers may be
about the hypothesis that some babies have difficulty breastfeeding because
their mandibles get wrenched because they hang up on the mother's sacrum at
delivery...

Victoria and I agreed that it can't help when MDs place women semisitting or
dorsal thereby jamming sacral tips up to 4cm into the pelvic outlet.

Whether or not this hypothesis is correct, Victoria told me anecdotes about
instant results by adjusting baby jaws - babies who could not breastfeed
suddenly could do so after a simple TMJ adjustment.

Copied to: ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at
.
Brian, please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

Charles, if Brian doesn't post this to the censored version of chirolist,
will you? Thanks in advance...

***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for global access on the
UNcensored version of chirolist...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Delivery tables as SOT blocks (also: Carol
Phillips, DC)"

Old September 24th 03, 07:03 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Baby spinecare is TERRIBLE (Panjabi of AASP 'not interested'!)

LAST email to Manohar...

Manohar Panjabi, PhD received various emails from me including, most
recently my article...

"Dr. Sears recommends SOT chiropractic (also: Delivery tables as SOT
blocks...)"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2175

Manohar wrote:

"Please remove my email...I am not interested in the subject."

My PRIORITY subject is MDs closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating
most babies' spines...

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Manohar Panjabi, PhD
Scientific Consultant, American Academy of Spine Physicians/AASP
http://www.spinephysicians.org/dr2sc.cfm
Professor, Departments of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation and Mechanical
Engineering
Director, Biomechanics Research Laboratory
Yale University School of Medicine
New Haven, CT 06520-2081. USA
email:
phone: 203 785 4924
fax: 203 785 7069

Manohar,

Baby spinecare is TERRIBLE.

OBs are senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most
babies' spines at birth.

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

Members of the American Academy of Spine Physicians/AASP are supposed to be
interested in PREVENTION, as in,

"AASP goals and Objectives include...timely information about spinecare,
particularly the benefits of PREVENTION, early diagnosis, timely
intervention and conservative options...encourag[ing] research in ALL phases
of spinecare...[and]...disseminat[ing] information about conservative and
cooperative spinecare to the health care profession and the public."
http://www.spinephysicians.org/dr4goals.cfm (emphasis added)

I am still hoping that as an AASP spine physician Scientific Consultant you
will encourage spine physicians to step up to the plate and END terrible
baby spinecare.

Sorry to have bothered you Manohar - but not really - I don't think you are
doing your job.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Manohar, being a professor in Yale's REHABILITATION department, have you
guys figured out how to rehabilitate tibio-talar "squatting" facets when
they are lost or never develop because of chronic chair-dwelling behavior?
Have you figured out a way to rehabilitate the comfortable, prolonged,
flat-footed squatting ability itself once it is lost?

I ask because Gardosi et al. indicated in The Lancet in 1989 that MDs are
closing birth canals because of (what I call) The Great Squat Robbery.
Incredibly, no one squatted in Gardosi et al.'s "randomised controlled trial
of squatting." (!)

Gardosi wrote me circa 1990 that two English randomised controlled trials
had demonstrated that sedentary women could NOT squat well enough to deliver
squatting (emphasis Gardosi's) - but Gardosi eventually changed his tune.

It turns out that squatting is not only an innate rest posture - it is an
innate DELIVERY posture - one that happens to allow the birth canal to OPEN
the "extra" up to 30%.

When The Lancet refused to publish Brazilian obstetrician Moyses Paciornik's
report of 20,000 squatting deliveries in sedentary women, I asked Paciornik
to send his letter to the journal Birth which published it - alongside my
summary of the grisly biomechanics of semisitting delivery. [See Gastaldo
TD. Letter. Birth 1992:19(4):230; and see Paciornik M. Letter. Birth
1992:19(4):230-31]

Again Manohar, this will be my last email to you. Please do your job and
encourage members of the American Academy of Spine Physicians to do *their*
job, as in,

"[AASP p]hysicians who are employed by an institution, agency or clinic have
the responsibility to be alert of situations which may compromise the best
interest of the patient and shall make every effort to improve those
conditions."
http://www.spinephysicians.org/dr4coe.cfm

I have been alerting AASP spine physicians of BIZARRE birth conditions that
cause TERRIBLE baby spinecare. Please encourage AASP physicians to "improve
those conditions" - i.e. help STOP MD-obstetricians from routinely closing
birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

Do it for the babies, Manohar...

Thanks,

Your friend,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at
.
Brian, please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for global access on the
UNcensored version of chirolist...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Baby spinecare is TERRIBLE (Panjabi of AASP
'not interested'?!)"

Old September 25th 03, 11:18 PM
Robert McCarty

see below

Charles Blum, DC wrote:

[...]

It's when LIVE VIRUS ( even today's "chicken pox") is used that immunization FAILS.
What is this DUMB_ASSED business about using LIE VIRAL SHOTS..it's CRAZY. B-0b1

Old September 28th 03, 07:49 PM

Default Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:15:50 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

PREFATORY NOTES:

Liar.

RR
--
"Gibt es intelligentes Leben auf diesem Planeten?"
"Ja, aber wir sind nur zum Tanken hier..."
Old September 28th 03, 08:43 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Vaccination for the Complete Idiot

VACCINATION FOR THE COMPLETE IDIOT...

I wrote Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

"Renate Ratlos " "responded":

Liar.

Renate's failure to offer substantive criticism reminds me of the

See A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get his PhD
out of a cereal box?

I wrote Vaccination is NOT immunization because...

MDs are pretending that all vaccinations ARE immunizations - telling parents
seeking vaccine exemptions that only THEIR healthy children will be sent
home (protected) during disease outbreaks.

MDs are having parents seeking vaccine exemptions SIGN this obvious fraud:

FACT: All vaccinations are NOT immunizations - i.e. - some children are not
immunized by their vaccinations.

Obviously, MDs are FRAUDULENTLY promoting their vaccinations with an
Exclusion Day financial cattleprod that endangers vaccinated children.

ALL children - EVEN VACCINATED CHILDREN - must be sent home (protected)
during disease outbreaks.

WHY? We don't know which vaccinated children weren't immunized by their
vaccinations.

See again: Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

See also: CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

NOTE: I am NOT opposed to vaccination. I am ADAMANTLY IN FAVOR of
vaccination - as long as parents are informed of the risks and offered TRUE
CHOICE.

I don't know any idiots - complete or otherwise.

I just want vaccinated kids to be just as safe as unvaccinated kids during
disease outbreaks.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

WARNING!

Non-MD physicians (chiropractic physicians) won the battle in Wilk v. AMA -
but
they lost the WAR.

Chiropractic physicians lost the protection of the Sherman Act as organized
medicine got VIRTUAL immunity from liability for the mass vaccination
behavior
of MDs...

See US Atty Genl to 'quackbust' CSICOP 'skeptics'? (For PJ Lisa via Tim
Bolen)

It's 2003 and MDs and PharmCos are going back for TOTAL immunity from
liability for their mass vaccination behavior
- like they did in 1983...

See again: VACCINATION SUBLUXATION! (Thimerosal: Sen Frist subluxating VICA)

BEWA MDs are NOT informing parents of vaccination risks - one of which
is MD failure to report serious adverse events following administration of
"physic" (medications and vaccinations).

I say again: I am NOT opposed to vaccination. I am ADAMANTLY IN FAVOR of

Old October 6th 03, 06:58 PM
Lorinda

Hi,

I'm new to this group, am a breastfeeding mom, and would like to know
if there exists any research/data about the infants that have
contracted pertussis...whether they were breastfed or not.
I don't want to immunize my baby (4mos) until at least 3yo.

Thanks
Lorinda
"Jeff" wrote in message ...
"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
. net...
PREFATORY NOTES:

1. Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization.
Breastfeedings are free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle
vaccinations work better (see PS2 below).

Actually, you are incorrect. Breastfeeding is passive immunization. That
means that the mother makes the antibodies and the baby gets them.
Vaccination is active immunization. That means the baby makes antibodies and
cellular immune responses to antigens.

They are both immunization.

Please read up on your basic immunology.

Jeff

Old October 6th 03, 09:05 PM
Todd Gastaldo

NATASHA CROWCROFT, please see below...

PERTUSSIS QUESTION...

"Lorinda" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I'm new to this group, am a breastfeeding mom, and would like to know
if there exists any research/data about the infants that have
contracted pertussis...whether they were breastfed or not.
I don't want to immunize my baby (4mos) until at least 3yo.

Thanks
Lorinda

Lorinda,

BRAVO! You are IMMUNIZING your baby daily by breastfeeding! The immunizing
you are doing reportedly makes MD-needle vaccinations work better!

I'm copying Natasha Crowcroft of the Immunisation Division of the Health
Protection Agency Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, London, UK.

See her recent pertussis article, PubMed abstract below.

Hopefully Natasha will know if there is any "research/data about the infants
that have contracted pertussis...whether they were breastfed or not."

NATASHA: WARNING: MDs are endangering VACCINATED children in their
fraudulent attempt to dissuade parents seeking vaccination exemptions for
their children.

This is the Exclusion Day vaccination fraud...

Even worse: As ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs fraudulently pretend that
all vaccinated children are immunized - they are DENYING massive numbers of
PRE-SCHOOL children massive numbers of free daily immunizations!

See: Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

NATASHA:

1. Hopefully the Immunisation Division of the Health Protection Agency
Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, London, UK is telling pregnant
women that...

IF THEY BREASTFEED their bodies will automatically scan for pathogens and
manufacture specific immunizations which they will "inject" with their
breasts daily.

2. Hopefully the Immunisation Division is telling pregnant women that
breastfeeding reportedly makes MD-needle vaccinations work better.

THINK ABOUT IT... In most countries - ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs -
who brought the immunization rate way DOWN (by "scientifically" addicting
mothers to bottle-feeding) - are missing a GOLDEN opportunity to bring the
immunization rate way back UP...

ASK YOURSELF: How many women - informed that they can IMMUNIZE their babies
daily and in doing so make MD-needle vaccinations work better - are going to
fail to at least ATTEMPT to breastfeed?

By failing to explicitly inform pregnant women that they are IMMUNIZERS...

MDs are senselessly keeping the breastfeeding rate down - committings mass
IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

LORINDA, here is the Pub Med abstract for Natasha's recent pertussis
article....

Lancet Infect Dis. 2003 Jul;3(7):413-8. PubMed abstract

How best to estimate the global burden of pertussis?

Crowcroft NS, Stein C, Duclos P, Birmingham M.

Immunisation Division of the Health Protection Agency Communicable Disease
Surveillance Centre, London, UK.

In most countries, pertussis surveillance is inadequate for accurately
estimating numbers of cases or deaths. Good estimates are needed to help set
priorities for vaccination programmes. We aimed to develop a simple,
reliable, and explicit method for estimating pertussis cases and deaths for
children under 15 years to calculate the global disease burden in 1999. We
estimated the proportion of susceptible children becoming infected in
countries with poor vaccination coverage (70%) in 1999 at 30% by 1 year,
80% by 5 years, and 100% by 15 years of age and for countries with good
coverage ( or =70%) at 10% by 1 year, 60% by 5 years, and 100% by 15 years.
Vaccine efficacy was estimated at 80% for preventing infection and 95% for
preventing deaths. We used UN population estimates and vaccination coverage
reported to WHO (adjusted for specific survey data if available). Case
fatality ratios for countries with high and low child mortality were derived
from published and unpublished work. For some countries with good vital
events registration we used reported deaths adjusted for underascertainment.
In 1999 there were an estimated 48.5 million pertussis cases in children
worldwide. Deaths from pertussis were estimated at 390000 and at 295000
after adjustment for local data sources. Based on this approach,
disability-adjusted life years from pertussis (12.7 million) in 2000
exceeded those of other preventable diseases such as lung cancer (11.4
million) and meningitis (5.8 million). This simple approach yields estimates
that can be used for setting vaccination programme priorities. Better data
are needed on the public health importance of pertussis in high mortality
countries, the benefits of incomplete vaccination, and the harm from delayed
vaccination.

ALSO...

Acta Paediatr. 1994 Jul;83(7):714-8. PubMed abstract

Breast feeding and acute lower respiratory infection.

Pisacane A, Graziano L, Zona G, Granata G, Dolezalova H, Cafiero M, Coppola
A, Scarpellino B, Ummarino M, Mazzarella G.

Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita di Napoli, Ospedale SS Annunziata
Napoli, Italy.

....Among the infants with pertussis-like illness, the incidence and duration
of breast feeding were not different compared with controls. The results
suggest that breast feeding has a strong protective effect against ALRI in
industrialized countries also. No protection seems to be conferred by human
milk against pertussis-like illness.

And there is this...

J Nutr. 2002 Jun;132(6):1293-8. PubMed abstract

Breastfeeding attenuates reductions in energy intake induced by a mild
immunologic stimulus represented by DPTH immunization: possible roles of
interleukin-1beta, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and leptin.

Lopez-Alarcon M, Garza C, Habicht JP, Martinez L, Pegueros V, Villalpando S.

Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA.

An attenuated severity of infections is among the well-documented benefits
of breast-feeding. The degree to which this attenuated severity extends to
the amelioration of anorexia is understood incompletely, and possible
underlying mechanisms have received limited evaluation. This study was
designed to test whether breast-feeding attenuates reductions in energy
intake associated with a mild immunologic stimulus and to assess
poststimulus relationships among putative reductions in energy intake and
serum interleukin (IL)-1beta, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha and leptin
concentrations. A quasi-experimental, hospital-based study was conducted in
23 healthy fully breast- (BF) and formula-fed (FF) infants who received the
quadruple diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus and hemophilus influenza (DPTH)
immunization as an immunologic challenge. Only FF infants had decreased
energy intakes (12 +/- 2%, P = 0.001) after immunization. Leptin
concentrations increased after immunization only in FF infants (30 +/- 7%, P
= 0.03). Correlations between postimmunization increases in IL-beta and
reductions in energy intake were of borderline significance (r = -0.56, P =
0.08). These findings support the view that breast-feeding protects against
anorectic responses to mild immunologic stimuli. Increases in leptin are
associated with reductions in energy consumption in the postimmunization
period in FF infants and postimmunization changes in IL-1beta concentrations
likely are related to reductions in energy intake in response to immunologic
stimuli.

I SAY AGAIN NATASHA...

Hopefully the Immunisation Division of the Health Protection Agency
Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, London, UK is telling pregnant
women that if they breastfeed their bodies will automatically scan for
pathogens and manufacture specific immunizations which they will "inject"
with their breasts daily.

Hopefully the Immunisation Division is telling pregnant women that
breastfeeding reportedly makes MD-needle vaccinations work better.

Hopefully you can answer Lorinda's question...

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo