Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born?

Old November 27th 03, 05:31 PM
Rachy

Default Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born?

Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born?

me #1: 19 (two days after my birthday, 1 day after my brother's)
#2: 21 (same day as my aunt's birthday)
#3: 24 (the day after my sister's birthday)
#4: 27 (two days after my mom's, and 8 before mine)
Old November 27th 03, 06:13 PM
Rob and Laura

#1 - 3 months after turning 24!!

--
Laura, TTC #2
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

om...

#2: 21 (same day as my aunt's birthday)
#3: 24 (the day after my sister's birthday)
#4: 27 (two days after my mom's, and 8 before mine)

Old November 27th 03, 06:18 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

Rachy wrote:

How old were you all when your babies were born?

29

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Old November 27th 03, 06:21 PM
Ericka Kammerer

#1 - 28
#2 - 30
#3 - 36

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old November 27th 03, 06:36 PM
Angela Schepers

#1 - will be 25 next year

Old November 27th 03, 06:47 PM
Buzzy Bee

#1 - 28, 5 months.

Hoping to make it 2 before I hit 30. I'm 29 in two weeks or so.

Megan
Still TTC after neonatal loss.
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com
Old November 27th 03, 06:52 PM
Fer

#1-17.5 (I add the half because it is just about exactly 6 months before
mine!)
#2-22 (6 days after her brothers)
#3-29 (well pushing thirty :-)
--?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellybean due June 25/04

Old November 27th 03, 07:07 PM
Naomi Rivkis

On 27 Nov 2003 09:31:52 -0800, (Rachy) wrote:

Just wondering: How old were you all when your babies were born?

This is going to be my first. I'll be 34 and about 6 weeks.

N.
Old November 27th 03, 07:08 PM
Plissken

om...

#2: 21 (same day as my aunt's birthday)
#3: 24 (the day after my sister's birthday)
#4: 27 (two days after my mom's, and 8 before mine)

#1 - 32

Nadene

Old November 27th 03, 07:29 PM
Taniwha grrrl

#1 - 18
#2 - 20
#3 - 22
#4 - 23
#5 - 25
#6 - 26
#7 - 28
#8 and 9 - 30
#10 - 32
#11 - 34

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.