The Marriage Question Revisited

Old October 21st 05, 02:23 PM
Tracy

Default The Marriage Question Revisited

"Brian Shackleford" wrote in message
link.net...
As I posited in an earlier post, what benefits does a man derive from
marriage in the current climate?

And from the responses so far received the answer is nothing.
So now I pose this question to all the learned, intellects on this list:

Given the current anti-male/anti-father bias of the courts and society.

And, given that the ONLY plausible and logical reason for marriage is
procreation.

WHYWHY WHY do you dumbass males and Men continue to flock to the altar?

I wouldn't call my husband a dumbass, and I'm sure the other married women
in this group wouldn't call their husbands dumbasses either. My husband
didn't marry me to procreate either - although I pointed out to him that I
have about the same chance of becoming pregnant then us winning even $100
from the PowerBall lottery. You see I had a tubal-ligation done almost 14
years ago.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Government vs. Marriage Dusty Child Support 0 January 28th 05 01:11 AM
Marriage Tax Bonus Expansion = Singles Tax Penalty Expansion Jumiee Single Parents 0 June 9th 04 10:49 PM
Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 04:23 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 04:28 AM