Your Kid Is Fat and That Is Bad

Old July 17th 07, 01:38 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default Your Kid Is Fat and That Is Bad

On Jul 17, 3:18 am, Jennifer Denny wrote: To state that genetics does not play a role in obesity and that fat
people are just gluttonous pigs is small minded and uneducated.

Isn't THAT .. exactly .. what the removal of the child .. means .. ?

You have some OTHER explanation FOR the removal of the child .. ?

I know in THIS case they made .. mention .. of OTHER 'reasons' for the
removal but someone mentioned weight alone has had a child removed ..
sooo .. if they are NOT calling the child a .. "gluttonous pig" ..
what are they doing removing the .. child ..

What ARE they calling her .. ?

They pretty much stated the weight was what got her apprehended .. ?

Is any .. word .. appropriate .. here .. ?

We have to admit .. 'they' .. have agreed to .. allow this TO
happen .. and so 'they' MUST have come to some type of agreement
that .. weight .. IS .. abuse .. ?

Or else someone sure is in for one kind of a .. legal .. fight .. and
THAT little diddy OF .. weight .. MUST have been discussed with the ..
medics .. BEFORE that .. apprehension ..

Soooo .. I guess .. it really comes DOWN to .. 'them' .. again ..

You know those .. braindeadmorons .. we all know and .. love ..

'Them' small minded and uneducated .. people ..?

I didn't .. say .. it ..

She .. did ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*******------------------------------

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/a3cc3

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

Old July 17th 07, 02:44 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
Jennifer Denny wrote:
Vernono O wrote:
"RArmant" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:18:09 -0700, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:

Families often pass poor eating habits to their progeny (pigs).
A family that overeats together gets fat together -- and then they
blame it on genes.

BINGO

Wow. Such hatred for those who are obese. No wonder making fun of
"fat" is the world's last acceptable bigotry.

For the record, I know several families who have adopted and biological
children. The biological children have issues with their weight. The
adopted children (who were placed in the homes at 10 days of age) do not
suffer the same weight issues.

To state that genetics does not play a role in obesity and that fat
people are just gluttonous pigs is small minded and uneducated.

Perhaps you'll feel better if you know that Vernon is a prolific
blowhard who has yet to demonstrate any significant knowledge of any
health-related matter. He tries to sound terribly authoritative, but
he just sounds terrible.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

Old July 17th 07, 05:30 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
Vernono O

"Jennifer Denny" wrote in message
Vernono O wrote:
"RArmant" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:18:09 -0700, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:

Families often pass poor eating habits to their progeny (pigs).
A family that overeats together gets fat together -- and then they
blame it on genes.

BINGO

Wow. Such hatred for those who are obese. No wonder making fun of "fat"
is the world's last acceptable bigotry.

Why do you "hate"?

For the record, I know several families who have adopted and biological
children. The biological children have issues with their weight. The
adopted children (who were placed in the homes at 10 days of age) do not
suffer the same weight issues.

DUHHHH, and?
You don't suppose that the fat children eat more than their metabolism can
deal with?

Geee, do the Adopted children wear the same size shoes?
You don't feed two people 3000 calories a day, just because, any more than
you buy them both the same size shoe, just because.

To state that genetics does not play a role in obesity and that fat people
are just gluttonous pigs is small minded and uneducated.

YOU and YOU alone say gluttonous pigs. Are you feeling guilty?
Some people, adopted or not have higher or lower metabolism.

YOU CANNOT GET FAT ON A REDUCED DIET.
Fat does not just generate from the air.

FAT PEOPLE EAT MORE THAN THEIR BODY CAN HANDLE.

Oh yes, a 5'6" person can usually not eat what a 6'5" person can. The
height is genetic. What the individual does with the height is NOT genetic.

Get an education before you illogically defend obesity.
If people wish to be what is considered obese, fine. Don't blame it on
magic.
Just remember OBESITY KILLS.

Old July 17th 07, 05:33 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
Vernono O

"David Wright" wrote in message
In article ,
Jennifer Denny wrote:
Vernono O wrote:
"RArmant" wrote in message
[...]

Meaning that you are unhealthy and over weight and it's not your fault?????

Weight is calories in minus calories out. (Maybe tempered by water
retention)
Try to find one doctor who disagrees with that.

Old July 17th 07, 07:35 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
Vernono O Here @there wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
Jennifer Denny wrote:
Vernono O wrote:
"RArmant" wrote in message
[...]

Vernon, old boy, I'm not overweight and I'm very healthy. I also
avoid being the sort of pontificating blowhard you are.

Weight is calories in minus calories out. (Maybe tempered by water
retention)
Try to find one doctor who disagrees with that.

Yeah. And if that were all there is to it, the diet industry wouldn't
exist, would it?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old July 19th 07, 02:17 AM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
Medusa

On Jul 16, 6:36 pm, " wrote:
You know this WILL make my life a bit easier ..

I've been holding IN my looks of obvious disgust and pity when I gaze
upon a gluttonous .. pig ..

I am no longer bound by .. propriety ..

And just when have you EVER been polite?

Oh, yeah, maybe in the real world, where making fun of people may get
you slammed with a fist. Here you can be your obnoxious self.

I am .. freer ..

Thanks all you .. weight challenged .. soon to be imprisoned ..
people ..

Watch out. They may come for you next. Nutcase people used to be
locked up.

Medusa

Old July 19th 07, 02:31 AM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
LoveToMove

My daughter was recently diagnosed with severe hypothyroidism. She is tiny,
thin with low body fat. I also recently found out that I have hypothryoidism
though not as severe as hers. This means that our metabolism is slower than
it would be if the thyroid was functioning normally. Many people who are
hypo blame their excess weight on a slow thyroid. Yet, both my daughter and
I have very low body fat and no weight problem. Why is this? Maybe because
we our lifestyle has always been to exercise a lot and eat the right way;
lots of vegatables, fruits, grains, legumes, lowfat dairy, fish, no heavy
sauces, fried foods, or other junk food (except for low fat icecream). I
think our muscle mass from exercise helps us burn more calories to keep our
metabolism up. So, even if someone has a "slow metabolism" lifestyle can go
a long way to prevent obesity. That said, living this lifestyle is not easy
for the majority of people, and I recognize this. Some would consider us
fitness fanatics, maniacs, or insane. I love when my enthusiasm motivates
others to improve.

Old July 20th 07, 10:50 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Jul 18, 6:17 pm, Medusa wrote: Oh, yeah, maybe in the real world, where making fun of people may get you slammed with a fist.

One more weight challenged guy in .. gaol ..

Here you can be your obnoxious self.

You have alot to say on an important .. thread ..

You don't say a whole helluva lot about the .. thread .. do ya .

You seem to be talking to .. me ..

You seem to think you have something to add to the .. thread ..

The thread .. is .. weight challenged / pigs / fat people are now
going to go to .. gaol ..

Dig .. ?

Comprenhendez .. ?

Unnerstand .. ?

Or you soooooo .. un-insightful ..

IE :
"Thanks all you .. weight challenged .. soon to be imprisoned ..
people .."

See .. imprisoned ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*******------------------------------

Old July 20th 07, 11:59 PM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
Medusa

On Jul 20, 4:50 pm, " wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:17 pm, Medusa wrote: Oh, yeah, maybe in the real world, where making fun of people may get you slammed with a fist.

One more weight challenged guy in .. gaol ..

If you can catch up with him.

Here you can be your obnoxious self.

You have alot to say on an important .. thread ..

You don't say a whole helluva lot about the .. thread .. do ya .

You seem to be talking to .. me ..

You seem to think you have something to add to the .. thread ..

The thread .. is .. weight challenged / pigs / fat people are now
going to go to .. gaol ..

One child got taken from her family because she was too heavy.

Oh, I forgot. You don't read very well.

Nobody has gone to jail for being overweight, nor has anyone but you
suggested such a policy be implemented

If they put people in jail for being stupid, you'd be in the big house
right now.

Dig .. ?

Comprenhendez .. ?

Unnerstand .. ?

Or you soooooo .. un-insightful ..

IE :
"Thanks all you .. weight challenged .. soon to be imprisoned ..
people .."

See .. imprisoned .

I understand that you have a problem reading and writing plain
English.

Medusa