This one should be interesting to follow.

Old May 2nd 06, 07:37 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default This one should be interesting to follow.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politic...gbox_0502.html
" ...
Corporal punishment could soon become a third-degree felony under a bill
approved by the House 86-27. Rep. Nancy Detert, who is sponsoring HB
1239, described current law regarding child abuse as fuzzy. Her bill
would for the first time define excessive corporal punishment because
Detert, R-Venice, said too many children are being abused in day care
centers. "It's not about parents spanking their kids. It's about someone
beating your kids," she said.
.... "

So what do you think, maggielil'o'? How about you, greedygor?
droan, feel free to chime in anytime. I haven't seen your monkey dance
for some time now. 0:- I miss it, of course.

Say hello to Alina. Give "her" my best.

She hasn't posted anywhere for just ages. I wonder why?

Hope she's okay.

R R R R R R

You crackpots break me up.

What's odd is that there are many people that DO believe in spanking
that I respect for their attempts to deal rationally with argument.

YOU ****ants, on the other hand......

R R R R R R but I repeat myself.

0:-

Old May 3rd 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

0:- wrote:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politic...gbox_0502.html

" ...
Corporal punishment could soon become a third-degree felony under a bill
approved by the House 86-27. Rep. Nancy Detert, who is sponsoring HB
1239, described current law regarding child abuse as fuzzy.

The current law isw fuzzy, and this has been discussed on this ng for years.

Her bill
would for the first time define excessive corporal punishment because
Detert, R-Venice, said too many children are being abused in day care
centers. "It's not about parents spanking their kids. It's about someone
beating your kids," she said.

If we as a country legally banned all corporal punishment of children,
we wouldn't have to worry about what is considered "excessive." Other
countries have decided that all corporal punishment is illegal.
... "

Old May 3rd 06, 06:03 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default fruitcake to the rescue

oh, my, is this the same nancy detert whose treasurer recently
disappeared with $94,000 of her campaign money...........nancy didn't
report the money missing for 10 days..........now poor nancy is whining
about not being able to pay $27,000 of the campaign contributions
back........why, she might lose her chances to unseat kathleen harris
because she got robbed by someone she hired for a sensitive campaign
position........ooooh, i just love the way she seemed real happy when
the pregnant caseworker got convicted of a felony for falsifying
department of children and family case records.........this moron also
opposed a bill requiring parents of girls under 16 to notify their
parents if they want an abortion...........this fruitcake wants to be
"known for taking brave and independent positions".........could it
be that woman is from chicago and is so absolutely crazy that she
couldn't win an election there...........sounds about
right...........she even goes to israel to court the jewish vote in
florida............soooooooo, where're this woman's
children.............has she always been too fat to have
sex.............

Old May 3rd 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Yet another love letter from lil 'o' ... fruitcake to the rescue

wrote:
[...]

Let me count the ways:

1. victim of embezzlement

2. against CPS worker malfeasance

3. claim she's a moron when she's likely supporting the abortion of
INCEST victims impregnated by their kin, father, brother, uncle (from
whom she might have to get permission).

4. no children

5. too fat

6. never had sex

7. and wants the Jewish vote

Obviously something wrong with this woman.

Thanks for alerting us, lil 'o'.

0;-

Old May 4th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

oooooooooh, my, i'm impressed............the bitch can
count................so, which one isn't true..............you backed a
loser, dumb ass..............your grand scheme is in the hands of a
politically ambitious fruitcake...............

]:^ got caught supporting a loser..............

Old May 5th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Kane, Is that stolen campaign money thing true?

Old May 5th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane, Is that stolen campaign money thing true?

Greg, what are you babbling about now?

Why would you ask me?

Old May 5th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

it's all true...........kanevonnie knows it's true............she's too
embarrassed to admit she backed a loser...........last month the
politically ambitious congresswoman's campaign manager skipped with
almost a hundred grand and spent nearly a third of it on his way to
south america.............

Greegor wants to know if "that stolen campaign money thing true?"

Old May 6th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Is a leader responsible for supervising the people under them?