WHY I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE

Old April 19th 10, 04:59 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default WHY I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE

You failed to see how important I was.

If you really thought I was that importan

You have some really bad ideas. That's excusable, really. Even Harvard
Ph.D's have bad ideas.

But your bad ideas about me affected me, and damn near got me killed. You
just do not have a correct view of things. That's probably why you don't
talk to me anymore.

I am just doing you a favor. Don't try to be my best friend anymore. If
you couldn't do a few little things that would help me get out of bed in the
morning, I don't see what you could do for me. Aren't you sorry at all. I
feel so bad for you that there is nothing you can do to un-disappoint me.
And I feel sad that you keep looking around thinking I am talking about
someone else.

I mean, a few hundred bucks would have meant a little less pain and illness
and you couldn't do that, yet you still keep sending me these little "love
notes" that are supposed to be encouraging.

I don't trust you and I don't think you know how to support or encourage me.
I've been through this before with people like you. You don't seem to know
how to defend me and my values. I am sick of strangers trying to be my
friend. I mean, what good are you if you can't help someone get out of bed
in the morning and why do you think you are entitled to be part of my life.

Just stay in your own world, go back to your own world and be sorry. I
don't even want to live with how sorry you are. A few hundred bucks would
have meant the difference between illness and health for me, you were
nowhere to be found and why can't you respect that this means you probably
aren't good enough for me.

I wish you didn't make me so angry and it isn't fair, you make me to be the
monster here, the obsesso stalker and it appears that you are the one
responsible for that. I come out feeling like a monster again and feeling
rotten. You just couldn't bring me closure and I am begging you to just cut
yourself out of my life. Just get out. You hurt me and made me feel bad
about my character while you hide from me and you are so ignorant and casual
about what my character means to me. You just aren't at the top of your
game, whatever your talents may be. Just trying to be nice here.

Just doing you a favor, mate.

very important for your life... [email protected] Breastfeeding 0 September 30th 07 11:58 AM
the AIM of LIFE abdo911 General 0 September 26th 07 09:33 AM
Nice Life Partner - Life Partner Garry[_2_] Pregnancy 0 August 4th 07 12:05 PM
Breastfeeding for life? xkatx Kids Health 0 March 9th 06 08:06 PM
Remember the value of life... all life =..=..= Pregnancy 1 August 10th 03 08:55 AM