Mark S Probert-- Dr. William Rea

Old April 11th 08, 07:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

Default Mark S Probert-- Dr. William Rea

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 4:34 pm, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
In article
, The
One True Zhen Jue wrote:

: How about injecting jet fuel and natural gas into patients? Don't you
: know that neither are nutrients and both are poisonous?

Natural gas is not particularly poisonous; it kills by suffocation, not
by poisoning. The odorants that they add are poisonous, but they are
present in such small quantities that you'd die from suffocation (or
having
your house burn down around you) long before you'd die from being
poisoned by them. It seems to me that *injecting* natural gas into
someone is dangerous not because the gas is poisonous, but because gas
bubbles in the bloodstream can lead to really serious problems (as in
blocking the blood supply).

Now jet fuel is another matter entirely. . .

Add a peroxide IV, and it brings a whoe new meaning to get up and go.

You have already went...

Newsgroups: alt.support.cerebral-palsy, misc.handicap
From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-June 11, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:11:24 GMT

From: Mark Probert markprobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actress's New Book 'Louder Than Words' Offers 'a Little Hope' to Parents
of Autistic Children

EN

http://misc.mailarchive.ca/health.al...html#start4304

Mark S Probert from Merrick, NY..10th Judicial District

From: M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 26, 2004 08-26-04_at_lambercartel.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:37:20 GMT

"Ilena Rose" ilena_at_san.rr.com wrote in message
news:7o2qi0920s8ck80s9ufevou4l1mevq4iee_at_4ax.com ...
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:37:02 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 25,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t 08-25-04_at_lambercartel.com wrote:

What you snipped and I resto

What you snipped...and are afraid of...

As I have always stated, I do not dignify inquisitional questions with an
answer.

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/...5-03/2785.html

QUACK DISINFORMATION ABOUT MERCURY- Arrogant Boyd Haley
From: Mark Probert (Probert_at_lumbercartel.com)

Date: 03/16/05

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:30:03 -0500

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

I mention pompous, self righteous ass and you pop up.

Love it.

But you just want to be left
alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I mention pompous, self righteous ass and you pop up.

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/...5-03/2290.html

QUACK DISINFORMATION ABOUT MERCURY
From: Mark Probert (Probert_at_lumbercartel.com)
Date: 03/14/05

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:25:46 -0500

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:50:32 -0500, "Mark Probert" Mark
wrote:

Ilena is referring to not getting the answer she wanted from my wife.

LMVVVVSAO!

Yes, you asked her a question and when you did not get the answer you
wanted, you had a hissy fit. I do not respond to your allegations and claims
about me for this precise reason: No matter what you are told, you already
have the answers made up in your so-called mind and will not accept anything
that disagrees with what you want to hear. When my wife offered you an olive
branch, you took that offer and added it to your smears.

Ilena, only Jan Drew believes you. And, that is not a compliment.

From: Ilena Rose (ilena_at_san.rr.com)
Date: 03/14/05

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:29:42 -0600

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:18:48 -0500, "Mark Probert" Mark
wrote:

If you provide something that approaches real proof, post it.

LOL ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or....htm#DISBARRED

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/...5-03/1931.html

Jan is stalking
From: Mark Probert (Probert_at_lumbercartel.com)
Date: 03/12/05

ate: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:29:23 -0500

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

This is old news, completely and thoroughly refuted by me, and brought up
solely for the purpose of your stalking me.

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:14:21 GMT

"Mark Probert" Mark wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Dr Steve" wrote in message
. com...
Every independent study done so far shows the expected life-span of the
average posterior composite to be less than the average amalgam.

Shorter
by almost 40%

Independent study donr by whom?

Get udated.

http://www.cda-adc.ca/jcda/vol-65/issue-5/256.html

http://drali.enana.com/instractions/

Could you be so kind as to point out where those webpages show that
composites last longer than amalgams?

I am sorry you missed the point, one being the improvements in composites,
the second, it is a art to install composites.

This has everything to do with how long they last.

Thirdly, if you weren't so interested in harassing, you could do a search.

http://your-doctor.com/patient_info/...composite.html

http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~pdarki...torations.html

http://tinyurl.com/5tu43

LL

http://www.reunion.com/mtreborp

Mark Probert

61-year-old Male (Merrick, NY)
Birthday: November 26
Member Since: November 2000
Profile URL: www.reunion.com/mtreborp
Send Email to Mark Probert.

What Has Mark Probert Been Up To?

High School:

Stuyvesant High School
1644 Reunion.com Members are listed

Is Mark married or dating?
Find Out Now!

Reconnect with Mark Probert
Join Now!

What's on Mark Probert's mind?
Find Out Now!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...779a3cdb7c6546

May 13, 1996

Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
From: (MSProbert)
Date: 1996/05/13
Subject: Invest in your kids

Mark S. Probert
Merrick, New York

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...2bb9fff36d437b

Aug 6 2000

Newsgroups: alt.support.cerebral-palsy
From: (Mark Probert)
Date: 2000/08/06
Subject: Noah's New Friend

I may have mentioned that we spend a lot of time on our boat during the
summer.
Well. Noah has made a new friend. He calls him Harry.

We first met Harry about two weeks ago, approximately eight miles south of
Shinnecock Inlet off of Long Island. Harry came up alongside the boat while
was idling and playing mucic on the speakers. . (BTW, it was Britney Spears,
Noah's choice. Noah will be 12 on Tuesday and appreciates girls.)

He sort of just surfaced and parked his head near the stern, and quietly
stayed
there listening to music and Noah singing

We were back to the same location several times since then. Sure enough, as
soon as I stopped the engines and put on the CD, Harry showed up.

The first day we just watched Harry, and Noah talked to him. Noah read a
magazine article about Britney to him.

Yesterday, a warm sunny day, we returned to the same location. Right on cue,
Harry shows up. Noah begins talking to him, and Harry stiks his snout out of
the water for Noah to rub.

Stupid me left the camcorder home.

BTW, Harry is a humpback whale, around 40 feet long and around five tons.
The
next warm day, Noah gets his wetsuit on and we are going to visit Harry.

(Long Island has an unusual number of whales this summer. Business is
booming
for the whale watching rides.
http://www.newsday.com/coverage/curr...day/nd5508.htm)

Mark Probert

A vote for Pat Buchanan is a vote for America's First Fuhrer!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...50283b4507be81

2002

Their camp has a webiste: www.campanchor.org. My kids pic is there.

Long Island, NY

http://www.campanchor.org/images/jrcamp7.jpg

http://www.campanchor.org/images/jrcamp13.jpg

More on Mark Probert mike Kids Health 12 December 7th 05 10:37 PM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 84 November 27th 05 05:25 PM
Mark Probert JanD Kids Health 5 November 21st 05 03:59 AM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 5 November 20th 05 05:27 PM