Natalie Morton's death-convenient pre-existing condition or vaccine cover-up

Old October 1st 09, 11:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Smarter Than You

Default Natalie Morton's death-convenient pre-existing condition or vaccine cover-up

If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it, why
did they give her something that has some serious questions / reactions?
This goes further than just the vac.

Old October 2nd 09, 12:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter B.

"Smarter Than You" wrote in message
If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it,
why did they give her something that has some serious questions /
reactions? This goes further than just the vac.

No one said it did, 't'. They proclaimed it to have serious questions /
reactions only after she died and no one knew why.

It goes no further than her pre-existing condition.

Old October 2nd 09, 12:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Smarter Than You

"Peter B." wrote in message

"Smarter Than You" wrote in message
If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it, why
did they give her something that has some serious questions / reactions?
This goes further than just the vac.

No one said it did, 't'. They proclaimed it to have serious questions /
reactions only after she died and no one knew why.

It goes no further than her pre-existing condition.

You missed the point.

Old October 2nd 09, 01:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter B.

"Peter B." wrote in message

"Smarter Than You" wrote in message
If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it,
why did they give her something that has some serious questions /
reactions? This goes further than just the vac.

No one said it did, 't'. They proclaimed it to have serious questions
/ reactions only after she died and no one knew why.

It goes no further than her pre-existing condition.

You missed the point.

Hardly, it was a non-issue, only out of ignorance would someone concoct
something.

Old October 2nd 09, 08:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Smarter Than You" wrote in message
If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it, why
did they give her something that has some serious questions / reactions?
This goes further than just the vac.

If I was the parents I'd like to see the tumour and even then I wouldn't
trust them

If she had a tumour affecting her heart you would expect some symptoms,
especially one that 'could kill her at and moment'. Using a 'home office
pathologist' is suspicious

The school’s chaplain, Father Paul Messam: "I have seen Natalie's file and
there is nothing on it to suggest that she had any underlying health
problems.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...ons-death.html

Old October 2nd 09, 01:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Bob Officer

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:43:11 +0100, in misc.health.alternative, "john"
wrote:

"Smarter Than You" wrote in message
m...
If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it, why
did they give her something that has some serious questions / reactions?
This goes further than just the vac.

If I was the parents I'd like to see the tumour and even then I wouldn't
trust them

If she had a tumour affecting her heart you would expect some symptoms,
especially one that 'could kill her at and moment'. Using a 'home office
pathologist' is suspicious

The school’s chaplain, Father Paul Messam: "I have seen Natalie's file and
there is nothing on it to suggest that she had any underlying health
problems.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...ons-death.html

cite
http://www.beyondconformity.org.nz/B...&PostID=45850A

"Stepfather Andrew Bullock said Natalie, who attended Blue Coat CofE
School,in Coventry, had been 'poorly for some time'.She had been to
see her GP several times and investigations into a mystery illness
had been under way, he said."
/cite

You posted that line from a cut and paste. Why are you attempting to
spread petty alarmism, John? You are starting to remind me of people
that are mentally ill like the Truthers and Birthers and UFO Nuts in
their tin foil hats.

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
Old October 2nd 09, 01:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Smarter Than You

"Peter B." wrote in message

"Smarter Than You" wrote in message
If the girl was having trouble breathing and being evaluated for it,
why did they give her something that has some serious questions /
reactions? This goes further than just the vac.
No one said it did, 't'. They proclaimed it to have serious questions /
reactions only after she died and no one knew why.

It goes no further than her pre-existing condition.

You missed the point.

Hardly, it was a non-issue, only out of ignorance would someone concoct
something.

Only out of willful ignorance would someone think this is a open / shut
case.

Old October 2nd 09, 01:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Parry

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:43:11 +0100, "john" wrote:

If she had a tumour affecting her heart you would expect some symptoms,

There were symptoms, for which she was undergoing investigation.

especially one that 'could kill her at and moment'.

Heart attack victims are often free of all symptoms until they drop
dead.

Using a 'home office pathologist' is suspicious

Far from being suspicious it is perfectly standard. It simply means
the pathologist was on the Home Office Register of Forensic
Pathologists. He is not employed by the Home Office. Dr Kolar is one
of 5 pathologists in the West Midlands region. The register is
public.

The school’s chaplain, Father Paul Messam: "I have seen Natalie's file and
there is nothing on it to suggest that she had any underlying health
problems.”

That isn't quite what he said (a day before the inquest). What was
reported was :-

"Rumours that she suffered from epilepsy were denied by the school’s
chaplain, Father Paul Messam: "I have seen Natalie's file and there is
nothing on it to suggest that she had any underlying health problems.”
There would of course have been nothing on a school file about any
treatment or test she was undergoing as all that would appear would be
things which the school would need to know - such as diagnosed
epilepsy.
Old October 2nd 09, 01:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Smarter Than You

wrote:

om...

"

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth

Old October 2nd 09, 02:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , john wrote:

If I was the parents I'd like to see the tumour and even then I wouldn't
trust them

If the facts don't fit the theory, john goes shopping for different facts.
Well, that and more thinly-rolled aluminum.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |