flu shot

Old December 12th 03, 03:25 PM
Kelly Whitaker

Default flu shot

Untitled Normal PageCould someone please tell me if my 5.5 month old daughter is cover by me having the flu shot. I can not get a answer from anyone, including my doctor, her doctor, our insurance company etc... I have been lurking in this news group for over 6 months now, and never had to post because everything has been going really well for us. But now with this flu virus going around, it has us scared to death. Please, someone tell me something. Thanks in advance. Kelly
Old December 12th 03, 03:38 PM
Rob and Laura

Untitled Normal PageI really do not think she is. I know last winter when I had my flu shot and Izabella was only a few weeks old I was told that she was not covered, but by breastfeeding it will help her I am sure in some way.

--
Laura, TTC #2
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

Old December 12th 03, 04:02 PM
Nina

Untitled Normal Pagesome immunity
my 6 week old got the flu though i had the shot
but my 19 year old ss had already spread the germs.
it is quite scary. good luck!!!!