A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Breastfeeding
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

flu shot

Old December 12th 03, 03:25 PM
Kelly Whitaker
external usenet poster

Default flu shot

Untitled Normal PageCould someone please tell me if my 5.5 month old daughter is cover by me having the flu shot. I can not get a answer from anyone, including my doctor, her doctor, our insurance company etc... I have been lurking in this news group for over 6 months now, and never had to post because everything has been going really well for us. But now with this flu virus going around, it has us scared to death. Please, someone tell me something. Thanks in advance. Kelly
Old December 12th 03, 03:38 PM
Rob and Laura
external usenet poster

Default flu shot

Untitled Normal PageI really do not think she is. I know last winter when I had my flu shot and Izabella was only a few weeks old I was told that she was not covered, but by breastfeeding it will help her I am sure in some way.

--
Laura, TTC #2
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**
And 2 felines *Ashes(3) & George (5)*
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/izabellawelburn/

"Kelly Whitaker" wrote in message ...
Could someone please tell me if my 5.5 month old daughter is cover by me having the flu shot. I can not get a answer from anyone, including my doctor, her doctor, our insurance company etc... I have been lurking in this news group for over 6 months now, and never had to post because everything has been going really well for us. But now with this flu virus going around, it has us scared to death. Please, someone tell me something. Thanks in advance. Kelly
Old December 12th 03, 04:02 PM
Nina
external usenet poster

Default flu shot

Untitled Normal Pagesome immunity
my 6 week old got the flu though i had the shot
but my 19 year old ss had already spread the germs.
it is quite scary. good luck!!!!
"Kelly Whitaker" wrote in message ...
Could someone please tell me if my 5.5 month old daughter is cover by me having the flu shot. I can not get a answer from anyone, including my doctor, her doctor, our insurance company etc... I have been lurking in this news group for over 6 months now, and never had to post because everything has been going really well for us. But now with this flu virus going around, it has us scared to death. Please, someone tell me something. Thanks in advance. Kelly