Quick Update & Pictures

Old September 7th 04, 04:39 PM
Crystal Dreamer

Default Quick Update & Pictures

The boys are doing great, and are both over 8 lbs now.
Wow, they got big so fast! They are out of preemie clothes finally. They
are only getting up about two or three times a night now, and we're all
doing well!

http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits5.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits6.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits7.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits8.jpg

Old September 7th 04, 09:42 PM
Tori M.

They are so cute!

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old September 7th 04, 10:59 PM
Jamie Clark

They ARE really beautiful!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

Old September 7th 04, 11:08 PM
ModernMiko

"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message
The boys are doing great, and are both over 8 lbs now.
Wow, they got big so fast! They are out of preemie clothes finally. They
are only getting up about two or three times a night now, and we're all
doing well!

http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits5.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits6.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits7.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits8.jpg

Oh Lisa, They are so precious!!!! I'm glad everything is going well :-)

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old September 8th 04, 12:45 AM
Kim

They are so cute! Glad to hear you are doing well. Isn't it amazing to
watch them grow!!!!

-kim

Old September 8th 04, 12:13 PM
Leslie

Oh, what precious pictures!

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old September 8th 04, 09:17 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Crystal Dreamer wrote:

The boys are doing great, and are both over 8 lbs now.
Wow, they got big so fast! They are out of preemie clothes finally. They
are only getting up about two or three times a night now, and we're all
doing well!

http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits5.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits6.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/crystaldre...portraits7.jpg