MMR

Old July 25th 06, 07:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

Default MMR

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/mmr.html

Old July 25th 06, 05:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
HCN

"john" wrote in message
news
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/loonytunes

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...accinationists ...
"a large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, "weird science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes."

Old July 25th 06, 05:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"john" wrote in message
news
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/loonytunes

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...accinationists ...
"a large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the
whale,
illuminati, "weird science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes."

http://www.whale.to/a/wikipedia.html
[This is a large web based encyclopaedia. Anyone can edit it in theory, but
in practice Medical/Allopathic editors (most known as Physicians
Wikipedians) will not allow any text critical to Allopathy or non-Allopathic
thinking, delete any external links they don't like, as well as deleting or
attempting to delete pages they don't like. You can see the page deletion
attempts here. All of the vaccine and disease pages are written by
Allopaths, and policed by Allopaths. The main Allopath dealing with
vaccination is known as Midgley. All links to whale.to were officially
banned after rfc, even to original Smallpox vax books. Now Whale.to is on
what is called a "spam blacklist" block. Not only whale but the conspiracy
free vaccine site www.vaccination.org.uk What are they afraid of? They are
afraid of the truth on vaccination and the vaccine diseases.]

Old July 25th 06, 05:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"john" wrote in message
news
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/loonytunes

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...accinationists ...
"a large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the
whale, illuminati, "weird science" and stuff which is not corrected to
reflect demonstrated mistakes."

That was written by Midgley, and Allopath/vaccinator
http://www.whale.to/a/midgley_h.html

Old July 25th 06, 11:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Wikipedia

Old July 25th 06, 11:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Jeff

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"john" wrote in message
[...]

Either that or they want *accurate* information on vaccines on the site.
Clearly, the whale.to site is not accurate. The author does not have a clue
about science or medicine.

I guess the editors at wikipedia are doing a good job of keeping only
evidence-based information on medicine present.

Jeff

Old July 26th 06, 03:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
HCN

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"john" wrote in message
news
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/loonytunes

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...accinationists ...
"a large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the
whale, illuminati, "weird science" and stuff which is not corrected to
reflect demonstrated mistakes."

That was written by Midgley, and Allopath/vaccinator
http://www.whale.to/a/midgley_h.html

From http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it some
years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a chemical
burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed apart from
a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been given a
metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

;p ... Do you also believe in fairies and angels?

Old July 26th 06, 07:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"john" wrote in message
[...]

Like you guessed the FDA was doing it's job?
Wait a minute. That was not a guess......

Guess again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Wikipedia

Old July 26th 06, 08:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message

From http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it
some years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a
chemical burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed
apart from a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been
given a metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

;p ... Do you also believe in fairies and angels?

do you have a decent argument?

Old July 26th 06, 08:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
JohnDoe

john wrote:
"HCN" wrote in message

From http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it
some years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a
chemical burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed
apart from a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been
given a metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

;p ... Do you also believe in fairies and angels?

do you have a decent argument?

Does your site have any decent information?