The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

Old August 6th 06, 12:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
vakker

Default The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

"Peter Moran" wrote in message u...

"Vernon" there@atthere wrote in message
m...

"Peter Moran" wrote in message
u...
What use is freedom of choice when it is based upon lies? I think
hardly anyone wants this lad to be forced to have treatment he doesn't
want. They would like him not to be lied to by frauds and ignorant
people.

Peter Moran

You mean the typical medical professional?

I challenge you too, Vernon, to find any evidence that the Hoxsey treatment
works. I also challenge you to look at the clear evidence showing it
doesn't work.

Peter Moran

Hey Pete....if you think Vernon should get off his ass to find evidence that the Hoxsey treatments work don't you think oncologists such as yourself should get off your own asses to find out how it is that supposedly terminal cancer patients were cured when they later show up in your, or some other oncologist's office in robust good health when according to yourselves they were supposed to be dead long ago??? Apparently you said you wouldn't so much as lift a finger to find out how it is they got well(it wasn't your job to look for evidence you said) yet here you are asking Vernon to do what you never will and even when good evidence is presented to you (by awthruster as in the Revici case he spoke about) you only deny it.

You should also look at the clear evidence showing chemo and radiation don't work very well at all and can be really debilitating and destructive to a human body. Hey.....how about it good buddy? What's good for the goose is good for the gander too.........or is it????

Old August 6th 06, 12:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Vernon wrote:
"Peter Moran" wrote in message
u...
"Vernon" there@atthere wrote in message
m...
"Peter Moran" wrote in message
u...
What use is freedom of choice when it is based upon lies? I think
hardly anyone wants this lad to be forced to have treatment he doesn't
want. They would like him not to be lied to by frauds and ignorant
people.

Peter Moran

You mean the typical medical professional?

I challenge you too, Vernon, to find any evidence that the Hoxsey
treatment works. I also challenge you to look at the clear evidence
showing it doesn't work.

Peter Moran

I never took a side on the Hoxsey.

I just said, "You mean the typical medical professional?"

I think hardly anyone wants this lad to be forced to have treatment he
doesn't want. They would like him not to be lied to by frauds and ignorant
people."

Note: "They would like him not to be lied to by frauds and ignorant people"
is all too common in the medical field.

"All too common..." in any context would be a nonspecific, deliberately
inflammatory appeal to the simplistic, easy answer folks.

Could you be more specific?

Kane

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 6th 06, 03:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

"Peter Moran" wrote in message
u...

"Vernon" there@atthere wrote in message
m...

"Peter Moran" wrote in message
u...
What use is freedom of choice when it is based upon lies? I think
hardly anyone wants this lad to be forced to have treatment he doesn't
want. They would like him not to be lied to by frauds and ignorant
people.

Peter Moran

You mean the typical medical professional?

I challenge you too, Vernon, to find any evidence that the Hoxsey
treatment works. I also challenge you to look at the clear evidence
showing it doesn't work.

Peter Moran

YOU were in the same thread--when the clear evidence was posted.

Evidently you chose not to watch it.

Alternative Cancer Protocols updated

http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=106

Old August 6th 06, 04:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

Btw, YOU were also in the thread. With your same OLD LIES.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....58e812 ef1b51

Old August 6th 06, 05:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Peter Moran

"vakker" wrote in message news:Cv9Bg.321512$Mn5.162461@pd7tw3no...

[...]

PM Genuine cases like that are far too rare to sustain the claims that are being made for alternative treatments. Cancer is predictable, but not 100% predictable. That is why such isoloated cases are never wholly convincing. If we were seeing cases like that more reguarly we might think again.

Apparently you said you wouldn't so much as lift a finger to find out how it is they got well(it wasn't your job to look for evidence you said) yet here you are asking Vernon to do what you never will and even when good evidence is presented to you (by awthruster as in the Revici case he spoke about) you only deny it.

You should also look at the clear evidence showing chemo and radiation don't work very well at all and can be really debilitating and destructive to a human body. Hey.....how about it good buddy? What's good for the goose is good for the gander too.........or is it????

PM I am a doctor and know full well what these can do for (or against) the human body and where they are curative and where they are not.

PM I also been looking at everything that alternative medicine can produce for over ten years. I have listened to all the testimonials. I have looked at all the published evidence, and there is a great deal of that. If you have anything extra to show me, please do so. I am always willing to have my opinions challenged.

Peter Moran

www.cancerwatcher.com
Old August 6th 06, 05:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Peter Moran

[...]

I think the difference is that doctors who lie and cheat get shamed and run
out of town. The villains of alternative medicine get defended with
fatuous arguments about freedom of choice..

Peter Moran

Old August 6th 06, 05:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

[...]

By *organized medicine*.

http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=106

Old August 6th 06, 05:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

[...]

YOU have NOT watched the proof.

http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=106
Old August 6th 06, 06:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Peter Moran

wrote in message
oups.com...

Peter Moran wrote:
What use is freedom of choice when it is based upon lies? I think
hardly
anyone wants this lad to be forced to have treatment he doesn't want.
They
would like him not to be lied to by frauds and ignorant people.

Peter Moran

Peter's ****ed because he can't take a chunk out. That's what he does
(or did), you know...he'd take chunks of a person's body out. Imagine
that...treating a metabolic disorder with a knife!

They get honor points for seeing who can take out the largest chunk
without killing the victim. They even pass around a photo of the
handiwork of a Sloan-Kettering monster.
That chunkster left the guy on a flat board with wheels to push with
his hands 'cuz everything below the waist was thrown away...cut
off...no asshole, no buttocks, no penis.

In Peter's circle, that's considered a miracle. But when a former lung
cancer patient with mets to the bones walk in under his own power with
NO CANCER, that makes the likes of Peter suspicious.

No kudos for that work...oh no... 'cuz the man still had his buttocks,
his penis and his lungs.

What kind of gall does it take for a moron like that to speak of frauds
and ignorance...his picture should be next to the word in Webster's
dictionary.

http://members.bordernet.com.au/~pmo...eranecdote.htm

Peter Moran

Old August 6th 06, 07:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

"Peter Moran" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]