DANGER LURKING IN FLU SHOTS! ... Please don't believe the Snake-oil Vigilantes on Usenet pushing these Drugs

Old April 21st 08, 02:10 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Myrl

Default DANGER LURKING IN FLU SHOTS! ... Please don't believe theSnake-oil Vigilantes on Usenet pushing these Drugs

On Apr 20, 10:09*am, Coleah wrote:

If you noticed, the BI women you say have gone 'underground' is not to
protect themselves. *It is more that the ASBI newsgroup was never a
'support group' and all conversations revolved about you...fighting
with others....making up stories about people being highly paid secret
agents out to 'off' you....and anything but productive conversations
about OUR real concerns. *Yes, there have been women who jumped in
thinking at first blush that you were being 'picked on', until they
too discovered who had the attacking fangs out.

You will never get over 'yourself' for the good of a cause.-

You've got that right Coleah! As dozens of BI women have told me,
they wouldn't touch ASBI or newsgroups with a 10 foot pole. They know
to do so puts them in peril. Afterall, they have Ilena Rosenthal in
their midst, who if they don't lock step with her views, will
investigate them, invade their privacy, and throw up abusive, libelous
webpages on them. Many of these women are far to ill to handle the
stress.

Stop to think about it for a minute. Other than yourself, myself,
occassionally Pam and Ruby, WHO among women harmed by breast implants,
is brave enough to post on ASBI???

The greater breast implant victim community pretty much knows what
Ilena Rosenthal is made of. Most simply and quietly wandered away,
and into groups which work cohesively together.

For a list of support groups, and organizations, ran primarily by
women, who have actually had breast implants, folks can visit:

The following websites (hosted by women who themselves have
experienced ill effects from breast implants) offer information and
support to those suffering from silicone breast implants or those
considering getting implants.

An archive of medical information can be found on alt.support.breast-
implant.sisters (thanks to our lovingly remembered, Kathi Leahy)

[Last updated 10/26/2007]:

-----------------------
A website created by Pam Dowd for:
Implant Veterans of Toxic Exposure
(Dow Corning evidentiary files)
http://yukonmom47.tripod.com/
-----------------------
An Explanation
http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com
-----------------------
Another List of Websites
http://www.info-implants.com/menu7.html
-----------------------
Annie Appleseed Project/Ann Fonfa
http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/prevofsilbre.html
-----------------------
Beauty and The Breast
http://www.beautyandthebreast.org
-----------------------
Beth Taylor forum and discussion board
www.breastimplantsupport.org
-----------------------
Beth Taylor (personal story)
www.toxicbreastimplants.org
-----------------------
Blogs about Blogs
http://www.bettywirsen.com/implants.htm
-----------------------
Breast Implant Classification
http://ej.rsna.org/ej3/0112-99.fin/index.htm
-----------------------
Breast Implant Info
http://www.breastimplantinfo.org
-----------------------
Breast Implant Mfg files
http://ej.rsna.org/ej3/0112-99.fin/index.htm
-----------------------
Breast Implants On Trial
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/implants/
-----------------------
Breast Implants, Truth or Dare?
http://maxpages.com/implants
-----------------------
Buy My Breasts?
http://www.freewebs.com/buymybreasts/index.htm
-----------------------
Canadian Connection
Info-Implants Mammaries, Inc
http://www.info-implants.com/IAS/index.html

http://implants.clic.net/tony/Corner/index.html
-----------------------
Coalition of Silicone Survivors
http://www.siliconesurvivors.net/
-----------------------
Command Trust-Breast Implant Info
http://www.commandtrust.org
-----------------------
Disability - Social Security Code
http://www.jussta.com/disability_cod...one_poison.htm
-----------------------
Don't Be A Boob
http://www.beaconschool.org/~jmolina/final.html
-----------------------
Dow Corning Trust - Settlement Facility
http://www.sfdct.com/home.cfm
-----------------------
Dows Documents
http://implants.clic.net/tony/Secret/gindex.html
-----------------------
Dr Feng
http://www.drfeng.com/
-----------------------
Dr Koop
http://www.drkoop.com/template.asp?a...tail&id=516861
-----------------------
Dr Myhill
http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/article.cfm?id=86
-----------------------
Dr Vasey
http://www.jrheum.com/subscribers/03/10/2092.html
-----------------------
Dr. Diana Zuckerman
National Center for Policy Research for Women & Families
www.center4research.org
-----------------------
Explantation Info/Diane Bennett
http://www.explantation.com
-----------------------
FDA - Breast Implants
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/breastimplants/
-----------------------
FDA Updates
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/bicl/
-----------------------
Glenda Bamsey's Site
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/H.../silicone.html
-----------------------
Hadcorp
http://www.freewebs.com/implants/
-----------------------
Human Adjuvant Disease Corp
http://www.freewebs.com/implants/index.htm
-----------------------
Info - Implants - Mammaires
The Canadian Connection
http://www.info-implants.com
-----------------------
Implant Info Net
http://www.geocities.com/implantinfonet/
-----------------------
Implants Out (Kacey's Story)
http://www.implantsout.com/experience.htm
-----------------------
In The Know
http://www.intheknow.org
-----------------------
Jeena's Site - DOWrats
http://members.tripod.com/jeena3/index.html
-----------------------
Kathy Nye's Sites
http://kathynyebreastimplants.homestead.com
http://www.siliconebreastimplant.homestead.com/
-----------------------
Life After Breast Implants
http://community-2.webtv.net/lany25/MyLifeWithSilicone/
http://community-2.webtv.net/lany25/LifeAfterBreast0/
-----------------------
Linda Dintino's site
http://members.tripod.com/~LindaDintino/homepage
-----------------------
Mary McDonough's Website
http://www.intheknow.org/
-----------------------
MedWatch
http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/report/c...r/consumer.htm
-----------------------
Menstuff.org
http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byiss...timplants.html
-----------------------
MY HEART TO YOURS
http://mhtyministry.home.mindspring.com
-----------------------
NOW
http://www.now.org/issues/health/101003rally.html
Sassy Cajun's Website
http://members.tripod.com/~SassyCajun/
-----------------------
Silicone Breast Implant Controversy
Dr Kolb
http://www.plastikos.com/art-silicone.htm
Silicone Breast Implant Problems
http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C400828.html
-----------------------
Silicone Breast Implants
http://64.41.99.118/charge/rq053.htm
-----------------------
Silicone Holocaust
http://www.siliconeholocaust.org/
Silicone Survivors
http://siliconesurvivors.co.uk/
-----------------------
Silikonitieto.Net
http://www.silikonitieto.net/english.phtml
-----------------------
Survivors Of Saline (Eileen's site)
Good Information on Saline implants
http://www.homestead.com/sosalines/sos.html
-----------------------
Survivors Of Saline
http://members.aol.com/sosalines/sos.htm
-----------------------
Teenagers Views
http://www.beaconschool.org/~jmolina/final.html
-----------------------
The Silicone Breast Implant Controversy
http://www.plastikos.com/silicone.htm
-----------------------
Tony's Corner:
http://implants.clic.net/tony/Corner/index.html
-----------------------
Tort Claimants Committee
http://www.tortcomm.org/
-----------------------
Toxic Discovery Network
The National Organization of People Helping People
http://www.toxicdiscovery.com
-----------------------
What They Didn't Want You To Know --Law Firm
http://www.maryalice.com/cases/implants.html
-----------------------
Where There's Smoke There's Fi Dr Frank Vasey
http://www.jrheum.com/subscribers/03/10/2092.html
-----------------------
Women's Information and Support
http://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

Old April 21st 08, 02:11 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

On Apr 19, 2:19*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal applauds Greg Ciola's expose ... and
prays for his protection from the Snake-oil Sellers who sue and attack
those of us calling for true vaccination awareness.http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Snake oil Sellers Barrett, Polevoy, Langer, Probert, Gorski, etc.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ciola/greg7.htm

DANGER LURKING IN FLU SHOTS!

By Greg Ciola

October 8, 2007

NewsWithViews.com

It wasn’t until I went to my local grocery store (name withheld)
recently that I realized how low pharmaceutical companies would stoop
to propagandize the public with lies. While I was at the checkout
counter a young woman bagging my groceries looked at me, smiled, and
said: “Have you had the flu shot yet.” I was stunned.

I looked at her and asked: “Is your store management instructing you
to ask everyone this?” She said ‘no’ but employees were encouraged to
ask customers if they were interested in receiving the shot. I looked
at this young woman with pity in my eyes and said: “There’s no way I
would put that poison into my body.”

With curiosity about why someone would make such a bold statement, we
engaged in conversation and I spent the next ten minutes giving her an
earful. I asked her if she had any information on the shot and she
graciously went over to the front desk to get a flyer outlining the
reasons for getting the shot along with the store locations and times
I could get it.

In big bold letters across the top of the flyer were the words: “TAKE
YOUR SHOT!” In addition to the flu shot, they were also promoting
pneumonia shots and tetanus/diphtheria shots. It was then and there
that I realized I had to speak out against this insanity. According to
the flyer, the flu is now a “DISEASE”. Can you imagine this? A disease
implies something that needs medical intervention. I guess a cold,
cough, headache, upset stomach or diarrhea could all be classified as
diseases too.

I remember vividly when they first started pushing the flu shot years
ago. It was originally marketed to the elderly and those with weakened
immunity. Long gone are those days. There wasn’t enough money to be
made (or enough people to poison) by selling to this select market.
Now the shot is being promoted to everyone as some sort of flu
panacea. Before you, your friends, co-workers, church members or
anyone in your family are conned into taking the flu shot, here are
some of the risks you need to know about.

Flu Shots Contain Toxic Agents

Did you know that the flu shot could contain anything from aluminum,
formaldehyde, dangerous microorganisms, thimerosal (mercury), ethylene
glycol, and other toxic adjuvants? In addition to these substances,
the flu vaccine is prepared from the fluids of chicken embryos
inoculated with the specific type (s) of influenza virus that
supposedly protects against the strains federal health officials
believe are most likely to be prevalent during the flu season. The
effectiveness in preventing influenza often ranges from 30-40%. Not
very encouraging considering the potential health dangers you may be
opening yourself up to down the road from the toxic agents in the
vaccine.

How is the human body supposed to build immunity by being exposed to
neurotoxic poisons like mercury, formaldehyde, and DNA from animals?
Mercury is the second most toxic material on the planet. The first is
radioactive plutonium. To make thimerosal, they start with elemental
mercury. Then, they hop it up 1,000 times by converting it to ethyl
mercury. Then, they add aluminum to the vaccine that has a synergistic
effect with the mercury, causing it to be 10,000 more toxic than
elemental mercury. Mercury is used to sterilize the flu vaccine.

Consider this insanity; they tell us that it’s unsafe to touch,
breathe or swallow the mercury from a broken thermometer yet it’s
perfectly acceptable to inject the same poison directly into your body
through the flu shot or other vaccines. In fact, you can’t even find
mercury based thermometers on the market anymore. Don’t worry – Big
Pharma knows what’s best for you!

Now let’s look at formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is classified as a toxic,
colorless, water-soluble gas having a suffocating odor. It’s used
predominantly in embalming fluid and vaccines as a disinfectant and
preservative. There are no long-term safety studies that vaccine
manufacturers can draw from to validate the effectiveness of the flu
shot. Those that take the shot are the safety studies and only 10% of
the side effects associated with vaccines are ever reported to federal
agencies. In fact, a simple search on the internet will lead you to
literally thousands of websites and stories that report on vaccine
injuries, including the flu shot. What you find will not put you at
ease if you’ve bought into this myth.

If the public were fully informed and aware of all the ingredients
that went into the flu shot, there would be a mass exodus away from
it. Unfortunately, your doctor won’t tell you anything about this; the
news media will not report the truth about these contaminants or the
risks; the CDC is a controlled front group; pharmaceutical companies
have an agenda; and mass retailers pushing the shots don’t seem to
care even after being warned about the potential dangers of
administering vaccines.

Flu Shots Help Spread The Flu

It’s rather ironic that what the flu shot is supposed to prevent
actually seems to have an opposite effect. In recent years, flu season
seems to be programmed into society. When October rolls around, all of
the sudden there’s a massive outbreak of the cold and flu. Is it just
coincidence that this happens to coincide with the exact time that
millions of people receive the flu shot? Health officials would like
us to believe that this is why we should all be vaccinated.

Another deception perpetuated by the vaccine cartel is that the flu
shot contains inactive or dead viruses. If these viruses were
completely inactive, then the shot would never stimulate an immune
response. The flu shot contains ‘attenuated’ virus. In the book, “The
Sanctity of Human Blood: Vaccination Is Not Immunization,” Tim O’Shea,
a highly recognized authority on the dangers of vaccines, sums up what
attenuated really means:

* * “Attenuated means half-killed. The infectious agent is weakened so
that it is just below the threshold of being able to trigger an
inflammatory response in 99% of people. By allowing the implantation
of an attenuated virus or bacteria into the body, we have done
something nature would never permit. We have violated the sanctity of
the bloodstream. We have tricked the immune system into not mounting
an all-out response to a foreign agent. If the vaccine’s
microorganisms were not attenuated, the powers of the natural immune
system would join together to repel and attack the invader.”

The evidence suggests that those that receive the flu shot could be
contagious for weeks and spread germs to the general public. Not only
does the shot manipulate the immune system, it contains foreign
microorganisms that can easily replicate in the body. It is ridiculous
for the CDC to say that none of these germs are contagious. There are
many well-respected health experts who believe that the number of
people coming down with the flu would be drastically reduced if flu
shots weren’t administered. One of the best ways to avoid the flu is
to stay away from people who have it. This includes staying away from
those who have recently received a flu shot.

Flu Shots Do Not Guarantee Immunity

Doctors and pharmaceutical companies ignore the statistics of those
who get the flu shot and still get the flu. Instead, we’re bombarded
with propaganda about how the shot helps prevent the flu. In 2004 for
example, numerous news reports stated that the flu shots administered
in 2003 were not even capable of protecting people against the
influenza strains that we were around during that flu season. It’s the
same every year. It’s all a big guess. Here’s a story worth noting.

In 2003, a Canadian nursing home sent out a memo that stated all
employees had to take the flu shot. Those that refused would be put on
a leave of absence and possibly face the loss of their job. Not
believing the hype, one employee (a personal friend of this writer)
stood on her principles and refused the shot while her entire staff
went along with the order. Much to her amazement, everyone that took
the shot came down with a bad case of the flu except for her. There
are reports like this all over North America but there’s a virtual
media blackout on this truth because there’s an agenda behind the
promotion of the flu shot.

Trying to predict what influenza strains will be most prevalent during
flu season is a crap shoot. The flu shot does not protect against all
throat, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and ear infections. It does not
protect you against SARS or the much hyped Bird Flu. The flu shot only
gives temporary immunity at best. What we’re not told, however, is
that the flu shot actually weakens the immune system in the long run.
Nobody knows for sure what negative effects the mercury, aluminum,
formaldehyde or other adjuvants will have on the immune system. Some
of these agents are known to interfere with your DNA. How do we know
that the DNA won’t miscode genetic information to the cells? And even
if you don’t come down with the flu after getting a shot, your body
may be much more susceptible to getting sick from other viruses and
bacteria that it would normally be able to fend off. Is it all worth
the risks? That’s the decision you have to make.

Author Tim O’Shea made some very noteworthy statements in his book
regarding the flu shot:

* * “A vaccine supposedly contains some version of the causative
agent, in a weakened form. With influenza, by the time the virus is
isolated, cultured for manufacture, and distributed ...

read more »

Ilena:

Did Polevoy send you the check for $311k yet?

Amused in California...

Tim Bolen