IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

Old September 22nd 09, 07:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
john[_5_]

Default IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNG-4KuQzNE

Old September 22nd 09, 11:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
Jeff

john wrote:
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNG-4KuQzNE

Please either show us the scientific data that backs the stupid claims
or stop your fear mongering.

This is the worst type of lie.

Of course, the stupidity of the claims pretty much speaks for itself.

Jeff
Old September 23rd 09, 08:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
john[_5_]

do stop talking ********, you have form http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html

Old September 23rd 09, 02:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
Smarter Than You

"Jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNG-4KuQzNE

Please either show us the scientific data that backs the stupid claims or
stop your fear mongering.

This is the worst type of lie.

Of course, the stupidity of the claims pretty much speaks for itself.

Jeffy, how bout you provide something to instill faith in the vacs? How
bout some INDEPENDANT testing of this crap before it is used on an
uninformed public? How bout YOU become a test subject? Useing the real,
potent stuff, not some placebo.

Old September 24th 09, 02:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
Smarter Than You

"Jeff" wrote in message
Smarter Than You wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNG-4KuQzNE
Please either show us the scientific data that backs the stupid claims
or stop your fear mongering.

This is the worst type of lie.

Of course, the stupidity of the claims pretty much speaks for itself.

Jeffy, how bout you provide something to instill faith in the vacs? How
bout some INDEPENDANT testing of this crap before it is used on an
uninformed public? How bout YOU become a test subject? Useing the real,
potent stuff, not some placebo.

Jeffy, The "cdc" does not instill faith in anything. How bout someting
independant? www.cdc.gov

Old September 24th 09, 11:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/

I've loaded the same video to YouTube, but my title and comments are
better than John's:

Can anti-vaccination liars get madder than this?

I occasionally get criticised for saying that some anti-vaccination
liars are insane, then something like this comes along. Thank you to
the Australian Vaccination Network for alerting me to this wonderful
example of madness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLRQ07xsXi4

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old September 27th 09, 08:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
D. C. Sessions

In message , Jeff wrote:

john wrote:
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNG-4KuQzNE

Please either show us the scientific data that backs the stupid claims
or stop your fear mongering.

What's really amusing is that if this actually worked, it would
be worth megabillions *AS* a contraceptive. Them things is very,
very valuable commercially.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |

AMERICA'S HIDDEN HOLOCAUST fx Foster Parents 15 February 16th 08 12:14 AM
Hidden Dangers In The Classroom: Exposures To Hidden Food Allergens Extend Beyond The Cafeteria Jan Drew Kids Health 0 September 2nd 06 06:50 PM
Review: Hidden (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 January 12th 06 01:53 AM
was hidden April & Bump Pregnancy 7 November 23rd 05 05:04 PM
Hidden Cameras SurveillanceInc Single Parents 5 November 18th 03 08:26 PM