Girl, 14, dies within hours of jab from malignant tumor

Old October 1st 09, 08:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Mark Thorson

Default Girl, 14, dies within hours of jab from malignant tumor

She died of a malignant tumor in her chest. The vaccine
had nothing to do with it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217280
Old October 1st 09, 08:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Smarter Than You

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
She died of a malignant tumor in her chest. The vaccine
had nothing to do with it.

So, when it suits your porpuse, a news artical is proof? Easy to fool it
seems.

Old October 1st 09, 08:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Mark Thorson

Smarter Than You wrote:

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
She died of a malignant tumor in her chest. The vaccine
had nothing to do with it.

So, when it suits your porpuse, a news artical is proof? Easy to fool it
seems.

It's not just inn one article -- lots of news
sources are carrying it.

However, here's a link to the UK's National Health Service
which states the facts well.

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2009/09Septem...accine-QA.aspx
Old October 1st 09, 11:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Smarter Than You

Smarter Than You wrote:

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
She died of a malignant tumor in her chest. The vaccine
had nothing to do with it.

So, when it suits your porpuse, a news artical is proof? Easy to fool it
seems.

It's not just inn one article -- lots of news
sources are carrying it.

However, here's a link to the UK's National Health Service
which states the facts well.

Why should I trust them to tell the truth about this? I mean for real, why?

Old October 2nd 09, 11:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
D. C. Sessions

In message , Mark Thorson wrote:

She died of a malignant tumor in her chest.

From which it presumably follows that vaccines cause
incomparably fast-growing cancers.

The vaccine
had nothing to do with it.

You're only saying that because Big Pharma is paying
you vast sums to post here.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |