FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death

Old October 2nd 09, 08:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death

FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and
Death

Dawn Crim
VACTRUTH
October 2nd, 2009

Read my blog at http://vaccinesexposed.blogspot.com/

http://vactruth.com/2009/10/02/fda-a...cer-and-death/

(vactruth.com) Most health experts will agree that vaccine reactions can
occur. It is estimated that roughly 1 in every million people will react to
their vaccine. Even then, health officials maintain that it is usually a
simple case of inflammation at the injection site and/or a slight fever. On
a rare occasion, anaphylactic shock may occur due to the patient reacting to
a substance that they are allergic to. However, the FDA recently approved
four H1N1 vaccines that not only contain very questionable ingredients, but
some of those ingredients have even been proven to cause cancer and death.

The FDA has awarded H1N1 contracts to the following companies: MedImmune,
LLC (1), CSL Limited (2), Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Limited (3), and
Sanofi Pasteur (4). Their package inserts became public knowledge in recent
weeks.

All four vaccines list hypersensitivity to eggs as a contraindication (1)
(2) (3) (4). This means that it is not advisable to administer any one of
these products to a person suffering from a severe egg allergy or egg
protein allergy. This contraindication may affect as many as 15 million
people (based on a population of 300 million). (5). While parents are
instructed not to feed their infant eggs until 1 year of age, these same
infants will be exposed to eggs by way of their H1N1 vaccine and/or seasonal
flu vaccine beginning at 6 months of age.

CSL's vaccine (2) also lists hypersensitivity to chicken protein as a
contraindication. "While most people who are sensitive to eggs can eat
chicken, there is one protein that is present in both eggs and poultry -
alpha-livetin, or chicken serum albumin - that can cause allergies to both
foods." (6) It is unknown at this time how many people are allergic to the
aforementioned proteins. Going into anaphylactic shock is a very real
possibly if one were to receive an ingredient that he/she is allergic to.

Neomycin and polymyxin are listed as contraindications for CSL's (2) and
Novartis' (3) vaccines. "Neomycin may cause damage to the kidneys and/or
nerves. Kidney function and drug levels in the blood may be monitored with
blood tests during treatment. Tell your doctor if you experience decreased
urination, hearing loss, ringing in the ears, feeling of fullness in the
ears, dizziness, numbness, skin tingling, muscle twitching, or seizures
which may be signs of kidney or nerve damage." (7) According to Teva
Pharmaceuticals, the effects of neomycin may not be evident until long after
the medication has been discontinued. Just exactly how long is unclear at
this time. (8) Polymyxin has its own set of possible adverse reactions.
"Neurotoxic reactions may be manifested by irritability, weakness,
drowsiness, ataxia, perioral paresthesia, numbness of the extremities, and
blurring of vision. These are usually associated with high serum levels
found in patients with impaired renal function and/or nephrotoxicity." (9)

Gentamicin (10) is listed as a contraindication for MedImmune's vaccine (1).
It too, has its own list of possible side effects, which may include
nephrotoxicity and/or neurotoxicity.

Nephrotoxicity is when damage or injury occurs to the kidneys as a result of
taking certain medications. This may include kidney failure. (11)
Neurotoxicity is when the damage involves the nerve tissue, such as
paralysis or encephalitis (brain swelling). (12)

A word of caution to parents is warranted he several vaccine
manufacturers list crying or high-pitched screaming for greater than 3 hours
as a sign of a serious vaccine reaction. Though this same warning is not
applicable to any one of these H1N1 vaccines, it is still a situation that a
parent should be alert to. If your child is crying or screaming for a long
period of time, it may be a sign of brain inflammation. You know your child
better than anyone. If something doesn't feel right, have your child
evaluated immediately.

It is very important to note that administration of more than one
aminoglycoside, such as neomycin, polymyxin, or gentamicin, is not
advisable. In fact, it is even listed as a major drug interaction. (13) One
can only imagine what could happen if a healthcare professional were to
administer an H1N1 vaccine in conjunction with a seasonal flu vaccine or any
other vaccines on the same day. Fluarix (14) and Flumist (15) are two U.S.
licensed seasonal flu vaccines on the market today that both contain
gentamicin sulfate. Common childhood vaccines, Pediatrix (16) and Pentacel
(17) contain neomycin and polymyxin b sulfate. Furthermore, when
aminoglycosides are administered with any other drugs or chemicals that
alter kidney function, the toxicity is far greater, as well as the risk of
having complications, such as ototoxicity (ear poisoning). (18) Other
medications that may alter kidney function include non-steroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen or naproxen) or cholesterol
lowering medications. (19) Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also
found in many cold and allergy preparations as well. (20)

Gelatin is listed as a contraindication for Sanofi Pasteur's (1) and
MedImmune's (4) vaccines. A severe allergy to this ingredient is estimated
to be present in about 1 in every 2 million doses. (21) Food sources may
include jams, yogurt, cream cheese, margarine, ice cream, etc. It would be
wise to review the patient's history prior to the administration of any
vaccines containing gelatin.

Arginine and asthma are both listed as contraindications for MedImmune's
vaccine. (1) Apparently, if the patient is suffering from hyperargininemia
(elevated arginine levels), this ingredient should be avoided. (22) This
metabolic disorder is estimated to affect 1 in every 300,000 babies born in
the United States. (23) The vaccine is also not advisable for persons
suffering from asthma because it may worsen symptoms. (1) Asthma, by the
way, currently affects 20 million people in the U.S. alone and is sharply on
the rise. (24)

The method of dosing is quite confusing in my opinion. In certain
situations, a toddler will receive twice the amount of vaccine than an adult
would. For example, MedImmune calls for a 2 year old child to receive 2
doses of 0.2 mL each, approximately 1 month apart, while an adult will
simply receive 1 dose of 0.2 mL. Sanofi Pasteur instructs the medical
professional to administer 2 doses of 0.5 mL 1 month apart to children 36
months through 9 years of age, while an adult will only receive 1 dose of
0.5 mL. (1) (4)

An overview of the remaining chemicals may prove to be further unsettling.
Sanofi Pasteur's vaccine (4) also contains formaldehyde (25), which is a
suspected carcinogen (cancer-causing), Triton X-100 (26), which is possibly
a reproductive toxin, and thimerosal (27), which is mutagenic for mammalian
somatic cells (alters DNA).

MedImmune's vaccine (1) also contains monosodium glutamate (MSG), dibasic
potassium phosphate (28), and monobasic potassium phosphate (29). Because so
many people are sensitive to MSG, oriental restaurants have taken it upon
themselves to serve and advertise food completely free of it! The other two
ingredients, dibasic potassium phosphate and monobasic potassium phosphate
may be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. They will also be present in CSL's
vaccine (2).

Potassium chloride (30), calcium chloride (31), and sodium chloride (32) are
also listed as ingredients for CSL. All three are considered mutagenic for
mammalian somatic cells. By far, the most disturbing ingredient of all is
that which is found in both CSL (2) and Novartis' (3) vaccines -
beta-propiolactone (33). It is a proven carcinogen by OSHA and is toxic to
kidneys, lungs, liver, and digestive system. It is also corrosive to skin
and eyes on contact. Then of course, there is the monobasic sodium phosphate
(34) and sodium taurodeoxycholate (35) to contend with. Both are considered
"slightly hazardous" in cases of contact with skin, eyes, ingestion, or
inhalation.

During the clinical trials conducted by the makers of said products (1) (2)
(3) (4), it was noted that the following reactions occurred: headache, nasal
congestion, cough, rhinorrhea, pharyngolaryngeal pain, reactogenicity event,
diarrhea, back pain, upper respiratory tract infection, viral infection,
lower respiratory tract infection, myalgia, and muscle spasm. Once the
products were released onto the market, the following unsolicited adverse
events occurred: dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, transient
thrombocytopenia, lymphadenopathy, anaphylactic shock, serum sickness,
neuralgia, paresthesia, convulsions, encephalopathy, neuritis or neuropathy,
transverse myelitis, Guillian-Barre syndrome, vasculitis with transient
renal involvement, pruritis, uticaria, rash, influenza-like illness,
Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Epistaxis, and brachial neuritis. However, due to
the unknown number of people reporting these events, it is not possible to
determine whether or not these events occurred due to the vaccine
administered.

Don't be alarmed folks by all of this medical and chemical jargon. It is not
known at this time whether or not these vaccines (1) (2) (3) (4) can cause
carcinogenesis (cancer), mutagenesis (alter your DNA) or impairment of
fertility because the studies have not been performed.

This disclaimer may be found on all 4 vaccine package inserts in Section
13.1 titled "Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility."

The only logical conclusion is that there must be a reason why they have not
been able to conduct these studies. As far as the statistical probability of
vaccine reactions are concerned, just who are we to question the Center for
Disease Control?

Old October 2nd 09, 10:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Happy Oyster

Default FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause peope to live

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:17:05 +0100, "john" wrote:

FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause

people to live

Too bad for the sadists, who want to see people die of preventable diseases.
--
Schwerer Pfusch Arzneimittelprüfung

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_amp.htm
Old October 4th 09, 03:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
D. C. Sessions

In message , john wrote:

FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and
Death

I do so love hyperbole.
Let's not forget the DHMO.

Neomycin and polymyxin

(List of symptoms of high-dose antibiotics.)
The therapeutic dose range is 4-12 grams per day.
Vaccines contain 25 ucg.

Gentamicin

More high-dose side effects. Therapeutic dose range is 2-5 mg/Kg/day,
vaccines contain trace amounts left over from production (on the
rough order of 1 microgram.)

It is very important to note that administration of more than one
aminoglycoside, such as neomycin, polymyxin, or gentamicin, is not
advisable. In fact, it is even listed as a major drug interaction. (13) One
can only imagine what could happen if a healthcare professional were to
administer an H1N1 vaccine in conjunction with a seasonal flu vaccine or any
other vaccines on the same day.

Or one could consider that the drug interactions are because of synergy
at therapeutic dosages -- reducing the amounts by more than 1000:1 makes
interactions moot.

Gelatin is listed as a contraindication for Sanofi Pasteur's (1) and
MedImmune's (4) vaccines. A severe allergy to this ingredient is estimated
to be present in about 1 in every 2 million doses. (21) Food sources may
include jams, yogurt, cream cheese, margarine, ice cream, etc. It would be
wise to review the patient's history prior to the administration of any
vaccines containing gelatin.

As always, specific allergies are individually important. People with
egg, gelatin, etc. are likely to be previously sensitized -- and also to
know about the problem.

An overview of the remaining chemicals may prove to be further unsettling.
Sanofi Pasteur's vaccine (4) also contains formaldehyde (25), which is a
suspected carcinogen (cancer-causing), Triton X-100 (26), which is possibly
a reproductive toxin, and thimerosal (27), which is mutagenic for mammalian
somatic cells (alters DNA).

The human body produces formaldehyde continuously in much greater quantities.

Thimerosal has been done to death here, if it were causing significant health
problems those problems would have seriously declined when it was removed from
childhood vaccines. That doesn't seem to have happened.

Triton X-100 is a common chemical and may indeed be dangerous when used
continuously in kilogram quantities.

MedImmune's vaccine (1) also contains monosodium glutamate (MSG), dibasic
potassium phosphate (28), and monobasic potassium phosphate (29). Because so
many people are sensitive to MSG, oriental restaurants have taken it upon
themselves to serve and advertise food completely free of it! The other two
ingredients, dibasic potassium phosphate and monobasic potassium phosphate
may be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. They will also be present in CSL's
vaccine (2).

Don't inhale potassium phosphate dust. Nasty stuff. Almost as bad as sodium
chloride. In contrast a few micrograms of potassium ion and phosphate ion
(both absolutely necessary for life and which totally dissociate in solution)
are not going to cause a problem. Same goes for micrograms of sodium (you
can't live without it) and glutamate (a necessary amino acid.)

Potassium chloride (30), calcium chloride (31), and sodium chloride (32) are
also listed as ingredients for CSL. All three are considered mutagenic for
mammalian somatic cells.

Sound nasty don't they? I'm truly impressed by someone who wants to scare
people by the presence of table salt, which is mutagenic for mammalian
somatic cells. Ooooooh.

Hint: a liter of blood normally contains 3.5-5.5 mmol/L of potassium
(140-240 mg/l of potassium ion), 136-145 mmol/L of sodium (3130-3335 mg/L)
and 1.1-2.2 mmol/L of calcium (90-180 mg/L) balanced primarily by chloride
ions. Needless to say, the human body contains vastly more of these
essential electrolytes than are in any vaccine -- and the reason that
they're there is in part to match normal body levels.

Injecting distilled water is not a good idea.

By far, the most disturbing ingredient of all is
that which is found in both CSL (2) and Novartis' (3) vaccines -
beta-propiolactone (33). It is a proven carcinogen by OSHA and is toxic to
kidneys, lungs, liver, and digestive system. It is also corrosive to skin
and eyes on contact.

Yup -- the LC50 is 25 ppm for four hours.
Since it's not a vaccine ingredient (just used to sterilize the
manufacturing equipment) the amount in the vaccine itself is too
small to reliably measure.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |