supplementing with formula - does anyone here?

Old October 15th 03, 02:54 AM
iphigenia

Default supplementing with formula - does anyone here?

Taniwha grrrl wrote:

What's the matter didn't we give you enough hugs?

{{{{{{iphigenia}}}}}

Well, I do think that's the first I've gotten from an AMer...but no. There
were two specific issues that made me leave, but that's old history.
Besides, don't you remember the very unfun "MK vs AM" thread? I ain't gonna
get into *that*!

My spell check wanted to change that to
amphigenic...whatever that is

I have nooooo idea! And I'm too tired to go look it up : )

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Old October 15th 03, 10:16 AM
Tine Andersen

Default OT / Lizzard Lips (was supplementing with formula - does anyone here?)

"Ruth Baltopoulos" skrev i en meddelelse
snip lots of arguing

Would you please get out of this news group. We don't usually talk to each
other in this way here. You pollute the group.

Tine, Denmark

Old October 15th 03, 12:05 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"Kathy Cole" wrote:

: Was the insult in the subject line completely necessary?

No, it was completely unnecessary. I apologize. A
momentary lapse, and a juvenile one at that

Ruth B

Old October 15th 03, 12:06 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"JennP" wrote:

: This would be better taken to email, please. The subject
line was just rude.

Absolutely. My apologies for behaving so foolishly.

: Flame wars do nothing but lose credibility for all
involved.

I agree with you

Ruth B

Old October 15th 03, 12:17 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"Tine Andersen" wrote:

: Would you please get out of this news group. We don't
usually talk to each
: other in this way here. You pollute the group.

As I said in previous posts, I am extremely sorry. Ongoing
garbage and all that. My bad.

I won't be leaving the group, but I will be nice

Ruth B

Old October 15th 03, 12:33 PM
Tine Andersen

"Tine Andersen" wrote:

: Would you please get out of this news group. We don't
usually talk to each
: other in this way here. You pollute the group.

As I said in previous posts, I am extremely sorry. Ongoing
garbage and all that. My bad.

I won't be leaving the group, but I will be nice

Ruth B

Of course you are wellcome to be here :-) I'm glad you will resume the
polite tone.

Tine, Denmark

Old October 15th 03, 01:44 PM
lizzard woman

"Ruth Baltopoulos" wrote in message
"Kathy Cole" wrote:

: Was the insult in the subject line completely necessary?

No, it was completely unnecessary. I apologize. A
momentary lapse, and a juvenile one at that

MOMENTARY?!?!?!?!? Ruth you do this ALL THE TIME.

Your ongoing interference in the Dawn wars has been part of the problem and
not the solution. If you have any decency, you would stop fanning the
flames.

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Old October 15th 03, 02:55 PM
Ruth Baltopoulos

"lizzard woman" wrote:

"Ruth Baltopoulos" wrote:

"Kathy Cole" wrote:

: Was the insult in the subject line completely necessary?

No, it was completely unnecessary. I apologize. A
momentary lapse, and a juvenile one at that

MOMENTARY?!?!?!?!? Ruth you do this ALL THE TIME.

Your ongoing interference in the Dawn wars has been part of the problem

and
not the solution. If you have any decency, you would stop fanning the
flames.

Apologies have been made, and other posters have requested that the issue be
left out of this group.

Ruth B