It's over

Old December 29th 05, 10:00 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default It's over

Mum of Two wrote:
My partner admitted last night that our relationship of 6 1/2 years is
over.
I'll have to try and change my work days so that he can have Ana on his
days
off. I'll still have her nights but I guess she'll cut out her lunch
time
feed on the days he has her. Not that that really seems important right
now,
but it keeps it on topic. He'll be moving out to cause less disruption
Ana's life.
I'm absolutely shattered. It's as though he's died, but worse, and at
the
same time not quite as bad. If that makes any sense.

(Hugs)

I'm sorry. It sounds like you are taking the "high" road, which will be
easier on Ana. It means you are a good mama. Always remember that.

Thanks, that really means a lot right now. At the moment I'm not feeling
like a good mama, but a stressed, hurt, angry mama. I'm not sure how I'm
going to cope on my own. I'm not solo parent material.

If he is going to be coparenting, then you won't have to go it alone. Also,
remember your friends and family and use the resources you can to help you.

Morgan's father is now gone, too. It has been an ugly battle for the past
few months. Finally, he is moved out both from the apartment AND the liquor
store (he worked in my mom's store and lived above it).

The temporary court order states he will see her (SUPERVISED ONLY) 3
Saturdays a month from 1 - 4 and must pay child support. We go back to
court again in January or February to determine any changes.

You can and will survive this change........

Uh oh, more later............

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old December 29th 05, 10:14 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Morgan's father is now gone, too. It has been an ugly battle for the past
few months. Finally, he is moved out both from the apartment AND the
liquor store (he worked in my mom's store and lived above it).

The temporary court order states he will see her (SUPERVISED ONLY) 3
Saturdays a month from 1 - 4 and must pay child support. We go back to
court again in January or February to determine any changes.

You can and will survive this change........

Do you want him to see Ana the way he is asking? Have you gone to court?

~Carol Ann

Old December 29th 05, 11:20 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

JJ

Old December 29th 05, 11:50 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

In message , Mum of Two
writes
My partner admitted last night that our relationship of 6 1/2 years is over.

I am so sorry. I wish there was anything I could say or do to help you
feel better.

I apologise on behalf of the world.

I'm absolutely shattered. It's as though he's died, but worse, and at the
same time not quite as bad. If that makes any sense.

Yes.
--
Mogget
Old December 30th 05, 12:18 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Thanks, JJ. I can honestly say (and perhaps Amy can one day, also) that I
am happier now than I have been since becoming pregnant.

He and I started to go down hill the day I announced I was pregnant.

The first REAL argument was when I told him that my triscreen came back
positive for downs syndrome.

I hope that Amy finds herself at peace quickly.

Amy, hang in there!!!

--
~Carol Ann
http://tinyurl.com/b9e9r Pics of Morgan
oups.com...

Old December 30th 05, 04:14 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

I'm so sorry to hear. I know you've spent a ton of time and energy
taking care of him - I hope now you can concentrate on taking care of
yourself & Ana. (((hugs)))

Irene

Old December 30th 05, 04:15 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Carol Ann wrote:
Thanks, JJ. I can honestly say (and perhaps Amy can one day, also) that I
am happier now than I have been since becoming pregnant.

And Carol Ann - I hadn't realized you & Kevin had officially ended it.
(((hugs))) I'm glad you are happier, of course!!

Irene

Old December 30th 05, 05:51 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Mum of Two wrote:
My partner admitted last night that our relationship of 6 1/2 years is over.
I'll have to try and change my work days so that he can have Ana on his days
off. I'll still have her nights but I guess she'll cut out her lunch time
feed on the days he has her. Not that that really seems important right now,
but it keeps it on topic. He'll be moving out to cause less disruption to
Ana's life.
I'm absolutely shattered. It's as though he's died, but worse, and at the
same time not quite as bad. If that makes any sense.

(((Amy)))

--
C, mama to three year old nursling

Old December 30th 05, 06:18 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
My partner admitted last night that our relationship of 6 1/2 years is

over.
I'll have to try and change my work days so that he can have Ana on his

days
off. I'll still have her nights but I guess she'll cut out her lunch time
feed on the days he has her. Not that that really seems important right

now,
but it keeps it on topic. He'll be moving out to cause less disruption to
Ana's life.
I'm absolutely shattered. It's as though he's died, but worse, and at the
same time not quite as bad. If that makes any sense.

((((((((Amy))))))))
I am sad that you're going through such a difficult time. I can't imagine
how hard it is and I hope and pray that you and Ana are OK. I can
understand that that it seems worse than if he'd died right now...
I just want to say that, for a person who I only know through their written
word, you strike me as a strong, intelligent, resourceful, caring, and
wonderful woman. A great mother with a great strength of character.
Please remember that there are people here who care about you and who will
try to help you through this in every way we can.
hugs
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 30th 05, 10:41 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Mum of Two wrote:
"al" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mum of Two wrote:

[...]

How awful for you, Amy

*hugs*

My husband travels over to the other side of the country for a few weeks
at a time, a few times a year. Last time he went when Will was only 3
months old. He went for 3 weeks. At first it was horrible to be a solo
parent... Eventually I got used to it, and by the last week, Will and I
were so in tuned that he didn't so much as whinge for a whole 24 hours!
You will do the best you can, you will be proud of yourself for how
you do cope, and you will learn to ask for help when you need it.

I hope it's not too messy for you.

Stay with us!

Jo