Changes

Old September 19th 04, 06:43 PM
Kender

Default Changes

Well just a quick update on me. DH and I have separated. It's really been
challenging but my friends have been great. It's supposed to be a temporary
separation but who knows. Things were just getting too hard for us to
coexist so DH got an apartment. I am not blaming any of it on the kids but
our problems definitely started when they were born. What a huge change
they've made in our life, for the better. Anyway, I just got a new computer
and am up and running again. DH is only seeing the kids once a week which I
find sad but that's his deal not mine. I am trying to spend this time
working on myself and my parenting. I am even going to go to the community
college and take a few classes and start my own web design business. I
already have 4 clients and think I could get lots more.
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2-15-97

Old September 19th 04, 08:07 PM
Terri and Rob

I am very sorry to hear about your separation. Glad to have you back,
though.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

Old September 20th 04, 01:53 PM
Ellen Kmetz

Erin,

I am so sorry about the separation. I hope everything works out for the best,
whatever outcome that may be. Good luck and keep us posted.

Take care,

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old September 23rd 04, 08:05 PM
multimom4

I am so sorry ---- best wishes and biggest hugs, {{ Erin }}

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

Old September 24th 04, 01:52 AM
Andrea

I'm sorry about your separation Erin. I hope that whatever happens it
will be for the best in the long run. Hugs to you and congratulations on your
new business.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
Turned 4 1/2 yesterday