At what age...

Old September 29th 04, 11:45 AM
Jack H.

Default At what age...

did your kids start to name their dolls?

At what age were your kids able to tell people how old they are?
Just wondering.
Strangers have asked my kids these questions recently and they had no
answers.

Jack

Old September 29th 04, 06:22 PM
loobyloo

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:45:45 +0200, Jack H. wrote:

did your kids start to name their dolls?

At what age were your kids able to tell people how old they are?
Just wondering.
Strangers have asked my kids these questions recently and they had no
answers.

I've only really noticed it in the last year or so, and mine are
five-y-olds.

--
Cliff Laine, The Old Lard Factory, Lancaster http://www.loobynet.com
* remove any trace of rudeness before you reply *

Not tonight darling, I've got broadband
Old September 29th 04, 06:51 PM
Megan Byrne

Hi Jack!
My guys just turned 2 yesterday, and they don't really talk *that* much
(what we can understand anyway), but when asked 'how old are you' they
will say "two" and try to hold up 2 fingers, but it ends up being 3
fingers. Each child is different, though. That's what I have to remember
when other kids are doing more at this age.

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old September 30th 04, 01:42 AM
Andrea

did your kids start to name their dolls?

They didn't start doing that until they were about 3. When they were two they
would give a doll (or whatever) a name if we told them to. I remember asking
Jordan what we should name the snowman we built when they were 2, and she
promptly replied "Too".

At what age were your kids able to tell people how old they are?

Right before their first birthday. We started telling them they were about to
turn one. When someone would ask them how old they were they would hold up one
finger and say "one". My girls are big talkers though. My niece didn't start
answering until after her second birthday.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
4 yrs. old