Introducing Hypatia

Old September 5th 04, 12:12 PM
andrea baker

Default Introducing Hypatia

Hi folks,

Hypatia Gertrude was born this past April, the day past her due date.
7 lbs 9 oz, and 21 inches long. We are very blessed. She is healthy,
alert, and has great big smiles!

Andrea Baker

Old September 5th 04, 06:13 PM
Penny Gaines

andrea baker wrote in :

Hi folks,

Hypatia Gertrude was born this past April, the day past her due date.
7 lbs 9 oz, and 21 inches long. We are very blessed. She is healthy,
alert, and has great big smiles!

Congratulations.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three

Old September 6th 04, 01:52 AM
Ann Porter

"andrea baker" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

Hypatia Gertrude was born this past April, the day past her due date.
7 lbs 9 oz, and 21 inches long. We are very blessed. She is healthy,
alert, and has great big smiles!

Welcome, Hypatia, to the world.

Thanks for letting us know, Andrea. And FYI, it was fun Googling her name,
and remembering what you had said about Hypatia of Alexandria back when you
were thinking about names.

Best,
Ann

Old September 13th 04, 03:02 AM
Marion Baumgarten

Wonderful news!

Marion Baumgarten
"Ann Porter" wrote in message
"andrea baker" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

Hypatia Gertrude was born this past April, the day past her due date.
7 lbs 9 oz, and 21 inches long. We are very blessed. She is healthy,
alert, and has great big smiles!

Welcome, Hypatia, to the world.

Thanks for letting us know, Andrea. And FYI, it was fun Googling her

name,
and remembering what you had said about Hypatia of Alexandria back when

you
were thinking about names.

Best,
Ann

Introducing meat Mushtywoof Breastfeeding 5 February 1st 04 02:53 PM
Anyone think I shouldn't name my daughter Hypatia Artemis? Other suggestions? andrea baker General (moderated) 29 January 2nd 04 12:08 PM
Introducing foods Marie General 22 October 31st 03 08:08 PM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. The Huwe Family Pregnancy 2 August 12th 03 02:39 AM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. Hany Hosny General (moderated) 2 August 10th 03 11:02 PM