I am in love!

Old May 15th 04, 06:48 PM
Carol Ann

Default I am in love!

I absolutely adore my little girl. I just wanted to share that with you.
am looking at her now. She is sleeping peacefully.

I am grateful to God for allowing me the opportunity to have Morgan.

It's simply amazing. What a miracle.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNnDdizZNnWA ---More Pictures of
Morgan

Thanks for sharing Carol Ann...I love looking at your pics...Morgan is
truly amazing...am I correct in thinking that's she's a dead ringer
for her Mama?

I think she looks like her father, but I am not sure. I just can't tell.

Thank you!!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNnDdizZNnaw ---Pictures!

Old May 15th 04, 10:30 PM
Coccinella

How nice Carol Ann. I feel exactly the same. DH and I are still incredulous
that Alexandra is our perfect little baby.
I just saw Morgan's pictures and she is absolutely adorable. A beautiful
baby for a beautiful mom.
She has her eyes open so much. I wish Alexandra could do the same. She has
them closed most of the time.
I saw your mother's cast. How is she doing in these days? I can see that she
still manages to hold her granddaughter with the other hand. It is so nice
to see her helping giving Morgan a bath.

I got to run now. Somebody is screaming in the other room.

Love

--
Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Old May 16th 04, 02:12 PM
Sue

Carol Ann wrote in message
I absolutely adore my little girl. I just wanted to share that with you.

am looking at her now. She is sleeping peacefully.

You have every right to be. She is absolutely beautiful.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old May 17th 04, 08:18 PM
Ilse Witch

On Sat, 15 May 2004 06:37:25 +0000, Carol Ann wrote:

I absolutely adore my little girl. I just wanted to share that with you. I
am looking at her now. She is sleeping peacefully.

I am grateful to God for allowing me the opportunity to have Morgan.

It's simply amazing. What a miracle.

:-D

Sometimes, I feel I love DS so much, it hurts...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)

Old May 17th 04, 11:30 PM
Carol Ann

Sometimes, I feel I love DS so much, it hurts...

And it does hurt, yes, but it's such exquisite pain.

Richard
dad to Micaela

Amen!

Though the love I feel for my mother seems to hurt, too. LOL!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNnDdizZNneg ---Pictures!

Old May 18th 04, 04:29 PM
Ilse Witch

On Mon, 17 May 2004 22:30:43 +0000, Carol Ann wrote:

Sometimes, I feel I love DS so much, it hurts...

And it does hurt, yes, but it's such exquisite pain.

Richard
dad to Micaela

Amen!

Though the love I feel for my mother seems to hurt, too. LOL!

Yes, that's because she's your mother. I feel the same way about mine.

What really struck me once, was an interview with a guy released from a
Thai prison after many years. When asked what he did first, his answer was
"call my mother", and he cried. To me nothing has ever really shown how
close a mother-child bond can be than to see a big strong man say that.

Old May 19th 04, 08:16 PM
Jill

Lol, Carol Ann, it looks like your hospital used the same blankets and hats
as mine did.

Morgan sure is beautiful!!

Jill

Old May 19th 04, 08:17 PM
Jill

"Richard" wrote

And it does hurt, yes, but it's such exquisite pain.

Richard
dad to Micaela

Yes! NOW.....now, I understand.

Jill, full of love for Rachel...

Old May 21st 04, 06:38 AM
Carol Ann

Lol, Carol Ann, it looks like your hospital used the same blankets and
hats
as mine did.

Morgan sure is beautiful!!

Jill

Thank you! If you watch the tele you will notice that most hospitals in
America use the same blankets and hats. Even the babies on Friends had the
same ones!