and where are you from?..

Old March 15th 04, 04:17 AM
Plissken

Default and where are you from?..

"Leanne" wrote in message
| The post about european posters got me thinking.
|
| Where are you all from??
|
| I'm from Alice Springs, Australia.
|
| Next??

Victoria, British Columbia Canada

Old March 15th 04, 04:18 AM
Sandi

"Kat" wrote in message

"Angela Schepers" wrote in message
Missouri, lived here all my life.

Where are you all from??

Living in Missouri too! Spent most of my life here but was a NAVY brat so
it doesn't feel like my "home state":-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and Will 02/10/04

Me too (from Missouri that is...not the navy brat part!) I'm in Kansas
City. Where are you two at?

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3

Old March 15th 04, 04:53 AM
A&G&K

Default Request for US members

"Daye" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:15:21 -0000, "Iuil" wrote:

I know Qld (Queensland), NSW (New South Wales) and Vic (Victoria). I

also
know ACT, NT, WA, SA and Tas but FNQ has me totally stumped!

FNQ = Far North Queensland

.... and the winner is Daye
NB FNQ is not an official state name (well obviously since its not a State),
but those of use who either live (or in my case used to live) there often
wish it was its own State.....

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old March 15th 04, 05:43 AM
Angela Schepers

Living in Missouri too! Spent most of my life here but was a NAVY brat so
it doesn't feel like my "home state":-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and Will 02/10/04

Me too (from Missouri that is...not the navy brat part!) I'm in Kansas
City. Where are you two at?

I originally grew up in a small rural community in north central mo,
went to college at SMSU in Springfield, then moved to Jefferson City
after DH and I got married last year.

Old March 15th 04, 07:13 AM
Kara H

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote

My DH used to live there. He was in some place with a Greek name.
Athens, I think.

Hehehe that would make sense. Athens, Ohio is home to Ohio University as
well. I like the way you remembered the name! You are clever...

-Kara.

Old March 15th 04, 07:27 AM
Cheryl

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:03:24 +1100, wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:59:12 +0930, "Leanne"
wrote:
Where are you all from??

Sydney, Australia

Me too.

--
Cheryl
Mum to Shrimp (11 Mar 99), Thud (4 Oct 00)
Old March 15th 04, 07:28 AM
Cheryl

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:53:39 +1000, "A&G&K"
wrote:

"Daye" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:15:21 -0000, "Iuil" wrote:

I know Qld (Queensland), NSW (New South Wales) and Vic (Victoria). I

also
know ACT, NT, WA, SA and Tas but FNQ has me totally stumped!

FNQ = Far North Queensland

... and the winner is Daye
NB FNQ is not an official state name (well obviously since its not a State),
but those of use who either live (or in my case used to live) there often
wish it was its own State.....

bait
If FNQ was its own state then the rest of Qld could have daylight
saving.....

/bait

DH is from the Sunshine Coast and his uncle lives in Cairns. We will
end up living in either Cairns or Darwin by the end of this decade so
I think I'm going to have to learn to drink beer

Old March 15th 04, 09:07 AM
Maggie

Cam & Shane spake thusly
I live in Paekakariki, North Wellington, NZ (land of floods and landslides
:-) )

Eeek! Hope you didn't suffer any damage. :/

--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old March 15th 04, 09:09 AM
Maggie

Amy spake thusly
New Plymouth, New Zealand here :-)

My mum and her folks are all from the 'Naki (Hawera & Lepperton)
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old March 15th 04, 09:12 AM
Maggie

Iuil spake thusly

"Leanne" wrote
The post about european posters got me thinking.

Where are you all from??

Dublin, Ireland

Oooo.. whereabouts? I lived in Dublin (mostly Rathmines) for six years.
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1