Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

Old November 29th 05, 10:35 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Default Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

"DebSmith" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in
Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Yes, I'm very angry!
Do you feel it's OK for a Government to intrude or impose their will on
the
very people they are supposed to serve?

DB, you must learn to relax. Men must learn to think differently. All
women will sense your anger and not mate with you. In today's modern
world, a man must do what women wants or his gene pool will be not be
passed on to the future.

Females are very gullible ) We know how to pull their strings then we drop
them like a hot potato )

Old December 5th 05, 08:44 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Avenger wrote:
"DebSmith" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in
Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Yes, I'm very angry!
Do you feel it's OK for a Government to intrude or impose their will on
the very people they are supposed to serve?

DB, you must learn to relax. Men must learn to think differently. All
women will sense your anger and not mate with you. In today's modern
world, a man must do what women wants or his gene pool will be not be
passed on to the future.

Females are very gullible ) We know how to pull their strings then we drop
them like a hot potato )

Well, even if that's true, they can abort your only opportunity. :-)

Old December 10th 05, 01:22 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Avenger wrote:
"DebSmith" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in
Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Yes, I'm very angry!
Do you feel it's OK for a Government to intrude or impose their will
on
the very people they are supposed to serve?

DB, you must learn to relax. Men must learn to think differently. All
women will sense your anger and not mate with you. In today's modern
world, a man must do what women wants or his gene pool will be not be
passed on to the future.

Females are very gullible ) We know how to pull their strings then we
drop
them like a hot potato )

Well, even if that's true, they can abort your only opportunity. :-)

Not if they're in a rubber room for 9 months )

Old December 10th 05, 04:26 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Avenger wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Avenger wrote:
"DebSmith" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in
Is that why you're here, because you're angry?

Yes, I'm very angry!
Do you feel it's OK for a Government to intrude or impose their will
on
the very people they are supposed to serve?

DB, you must learn to relax. Men must learn to think differently. All
women will sense your anger and not mate with you. In today's modern
world, a man must do what women wants or his gene pool will be not be
passed on to the future.

Females are very gullible ) We know how to pull their strings then we
drop
them like a hot potato )

Well, even if that's true, they can abort your only opportunity. :-)

Not if they're in a rubber room for 9 months )

Are you suggesting that this is what you have to do with your 'dates'?
:-)

Old December 11th 05, 08:52 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Avenger wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Avenger wrote:
"DebSmith" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
[...]

As a precaution I think it's wise. After all, we don't want them running
amok with scissors when their whoremoans change from pregnancy.
:-)

Old December 11th 05, 03:52 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Avenger wrote:

(edit) DB, you must learn to relax. Men must learn to think differently.
All
women will sense your anger and not mate with you. In today's modern
world, a man must do what women wants or his gene pool will be not
be
passed on to the future.

Females are very gullible ) We know how to pull their strings then
we
drop
them like a hot potato )

Well, even if that's true, they can abort your only opportunity. :-)

Not if they're in a rubber room for 9 months )

Are you suggesting that this is what you have to do with your 'dates'?

As a precaution I think it's wise. After all, we don't want them running
amok with scissors when their whoremoans change from pregnancy.
:-)

Well, why not go back to Mars where you have the only hope of
implementing your plan. ;-)

Old December 14th 05, 08:24 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Avenger wrote:

[...]

Why don't you get out of grandpappy's cellar and stop collecting benefits
you fag freeloader.