Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Old April 27th 08, 03:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Again

Old April 27th 08, 03:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

The clean up crew should get overtime pay.

Old April 27th 08, 03:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

Again

Old April 27th 08, 03:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

Again

Old April 27th 08, 01:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

This thread is now returned to the subject.

Old April 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Mark Probert

On Apr 26, 10:36 pm, "news" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

On Apr 25, 8:41 am, "news" wrote:

Don't start with that BS about it only works if everyone takes
it. Such a plan worked out well for Jim Jones now didn't it?

You must have spent your time away from m.h.a taking a course in how
not to make any sense. You apparently finished at the top of your
class.

David, you should not take more than one stupid pill a day.
Speaking from personal experience, I see.

In your dreams Boo Boo.

(Attributions corrected).

No, I do not dream of you. Reading your illogic is a "daymare."

And, do not take any more stupid pills. You have more than a lifetime
supply in you. And, short of cephalectomy, cleansing will not work.

Old April 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Mark Probert

On Apr 26, 10:38 pm, "news" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

On Apr 26, 11:19 am, Jeff wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:49 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
I just opened a link that a person on another group I belong to
posted.

This is NOT good. This makes me so upset. Havent we done enough damage
in the ME?

Joint Chiefs Chairman Says U.S. Preparing Military Options Against
Iran

25/04/08 "Washington Post" -- - The nation's top military officer said
today that the Pentagon is planning for "potential military courses of
action" against Iran, criticizing what he called the Tehran
government's "increasingly lethal and malign influence" in Iraq.

Adm. Michael Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said a
conflict with Iran would be "extremely stressing" but not impossible
for U.S. forces, pointing specifically to reserve capabilities in the
Navy and Air Force.

Dingbat, listen, military preparedness is for those people who can
think.

Mark, while I disagree with Kevy's mom about vaccines, and I believe she
is acting with emotions and not logic or facts when it comes to
vaccines, your dismissal of her comments on another matter is also
without basis. At least she was able to quote someone who should know
what he is talking about.

And even if you were correct, that is not reason to attack Kevy's mom.

I am sorry---not. She gratuitously attacks me, and I give her back
what she dishes out.

When she stops, I stop. Not before.

So, tell us, when will you advance beyond 15 years old?

I know counting is hard for you. Live with your limitations.
Old April 28th 08, 03:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

On Apr 25, 8:41 am, "news" wrote:

Don't start with that BS about it only works if everyone takes
it. Such a plan worked out well for Jim Jones now didn't it?

You must have spent your time away from m.h.a taking a course in how
not to make any sense. You apparently finished at the top of your
class.

David, you should not take more than one stupid pill a day.
Speaking from personal experience, I see.

In your dreams Boo Boo.

(Attributions corrected).

No, I do not dream of you. Reading your illogic is a "daymare."

And, do not take any more stupid pills. You have more than a lifetime
supply in you. And, short of cephalectomy, cleansing will not work.

So, Mark, have you been talking to the mirror for a long time? Or is it
something you only do while on the internet?

Old April 28th 08, 03:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

On Apr 26, 11:19 am, Jeff wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
[...]

Also, tell us, did you mommy make you an ass or was it you daddy?

Mr Barack Obama 2Barter.net General 0 July 22nd 07 04:25 PM
Boring old question: 2 year old climbs out of crib... kks General 3 June 7th 05 01:02 PM